Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Vein on Penis - Superficial Dorsal Penile Vein Thrombosis

Hi guys,

I have a question about superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis. When I was a teenager and beat off 24/7, I would occasionally get a hard knot in a vein along the top of my dick. I would stop beating off for a few days and it always went away. I never really thought much about it. Now that I've started PE, it has come back. I have stopped all PE to allow it to go away. I assume some of you other guys have also experienced this. My question is: when you get this hard vein, do you completely stop PE? Yes or No? If yes, for how long? If no, does it still go away?

Thanks

From the U.S. National Library of Medicine and the National Institutes of Health:

Superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis (penile Mondor's disease).

Ozkara H, Akkuş E, Alici B, Akpinar H, Hattat H.
    Department of Urology, Istanbul University, Cerrahpaşa School of Medicine, Turkey.
    In our center between 1992 and 1994 penile Mondor's disease (superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis) was diagnosed in 5 patients aged 20-39 years. In all patients the thromboses were noted 24-48 hours after a prolonged sexual act with or without an intercourse. the main symptom was a cord-like thickening of the superficial veins, which were painless or slightly painful. Doppler examination of the superficial dorsal vein revealed obstruction of the vessels. In 2 patients the retroglandular plexus was also involved. Patients were treated with anti-inflammatory medications (Tenoxicam or Ibuprofen). The resolution of the thrombosis occurred uneventfully within 4-6 weeks. No recurrence or erectile dysfunction was noted in any of the patients. Penile Mondor's disease is a benign pathology of the superficial dorsal penile vein and should be taken into account in the differential diagnosis of penile pathologies.

Superficial dorsal penile vein thrombosis (penile ...[Int Urol Nephrol. 1996] - PubMed Result
    Want a bigger bone!

start:
    7/8/09: bpel: 7.5" x eg: 6"

8/8/09: bpel: 7.9" x eg 6.1"
    stretching at 8.5" - 8.75"

goal: bpel: 9" x eg: 6.5"

I would stop Pe for a few days. then examine my grip level when jerking off or when doing PE.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Thanks for the reply. It's not an issue of the grip being too tight, though. Back when I was a teenager, it was more an issue of being hard for too long. It's happened a few times as an adult when I'd had a lot of sex over the course of a day or two. Now with PE, I've been using the strectcher for 6 - 7 hours a day. That might simply be too long a period of time for a beginner.

Has anyone else experienced this? Would be interested in knowing how other guys responded to it.
      Want a bigger bone!

start:
      7/8/09: bpel: 7.5" x eg: 6"

8/8/09: bpel: 7.9" x eg 6.1"
      stretching at 8.5" - 8.75"

goal: bpel: 9" x eg: 6.5"

Comment

This happens to me (sorry such an old thread)

It comes up in several different circumstances: jelqing (especially when too intense), pumping, firegoat rolls, and probably now from doing the squeeze exercise. It lasts anywhere from a few moments to 15 minutes or so.

Today is a rest day. Maybe I should take an extra one.. It's not painful at all, but it concerns me.

Comment

Don't forget to apply some heat on those rest days!

Comment

I haven't actually been doing that, but it's a good idea and I'll do it tonight. Thanks for the reminder

Comment

Not a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by XitemeM View Post
                This happens to me (sorry such an old thread)

It comes up in several different circumstances: jelqing (especially when too intense), pumping, firegoat rolls, and probably now from doing the squeeze exercise. It lasts anywhere from a few moments to 15 minutes or so.

Today is a rest day. Maybe I should take an extra one.. It's not painful at all, but it concerns me.
                In addition to heat, EVO helps aid in circulation. I've heard some guys say that it helped clear it up quickly.

Also, what are firegoat rolls? They sound awesome. Or scary. Or awesomely scary.

PE: If you build it, she will come.
                :o

My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...p-e-n-i-s.html

Comment

Haha Firegoat rolls are just rolling your dick back and forth between your hands with a semi erection. They are for preventing and reversing skin discolouration.

Yeah I actualy had a look at that EVO oil, and liked the fact that's it's something you have to make yourself. I was also looking for some massage techniques but I didn't really find anything.

Comment

Hi, I recently returned from an 8 hour flight with very little moment during the flight. I noticed my dorsel vein was painful following an erection and ended up at emergency due to the excruciating pain. I have an appointment with an eurologist to determine the extent of the injury. From research on the net this appears to have occured for a long flight or drive. It would appear that sitting for a prolong period of time puts pressure on the dorsel vein resulting in a blood clot. The pain feels like my bladder is full and my testicals are in constant discomfort. I'm unable to sit for any duration so laying down or standing is my only way to minimize the pain. I'm taking T3 for the pain ipurofen for the inflammation. I see that baby aspirin can be used as a blood thinner but I'll wait to see if the eurologist suggests for further remedy. This appears to be an uncommon means to contract this ailment.

Comment

Working...
                    X