how long can you use an extender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long can you use an extender

I am currently happy with my girth but not at all with my length so im considering buying an extender so i was wondering how long could I use one each day , and if you did use one what kind of gains did you see

I shoot for (2) 30 min sessions a day. Try not to cut off blood for too long.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Those are some nice gains vegetarian , what have you gained so far PH.

... I think I will try the 30min twice a day approach

Comment

My gains are in my signature below. New measurements comout in about a week.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Oh wow , good job PH ... do you think you owe a lot of it to the extender?

Comment

I owe some no turtling time to it. I may even owe an injury to it. I really believe that 90% of my gains have been driven by three things, JP's 90 day beginner's routine, support here at the gym and my vigorous enthusiasm. If we could wear them for several hours a day it would be different but seriously, you can't as it is just not healthy for your unit. I figured this out the first few days. I still use it but I use it safely and alternatively as it is not my main focus, but more like an occasional add on.

Comment

thsnks bud , im excited to get one

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                I am currently happy with my girth but not at all with my length so im considering buying an extender so i was wondering how long could I use one each day , and if you did use one what kind of gains did you see
                Depends largely on your privacy level and time available.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                  I started PE 4 years ago with jelqing and kegels. About one year ago I bought an extender and it has helped a lot. You can do all the other things like jelqing, edging, even clamping with your hands but it's hard to put the same amount of stretching pressure with your hands for let's say a couple hours.

The extender helped me put a solid inch and around half an inch to my girth.

I usually try to go for 1 hour, 1 hour and a half but if I feel something is wrong I stop.

You have to learn to listen to your body.

I also recently strated wraping my penis after using an extender because it tends to turtle after a good extender session but can't draw any conclusions for now.

Good luck!
                  Exactly the same with me..I started off with jelqing & then finally got an extender. I do 45 minutes with the size genetics device per day & I have been doing it for 3-6months now, 1-2inch improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by shane_syndrome View Post
                    I agree, it depends on the amount of privacy and time you have. It's hard to wear an extender for more than an hour at a time. After an hour, it becomes very uncomfortable, so you need to take it off, massage your dick and get the blood flowing again. I wear mine for 2 one hour sessions every morning, afternoon and evening. I can work at home, so it's easy to get this time in when I don't have to go into the office.

In one month, I've put on 1/2" in erect length. Not much in terms of girth.
                    Want a bigger bone!

start:
                    7/8/09: bpel: 7.5" x eg: 6"

8/8/09: bpel: 7.9" x eg 6.1"
                    stretching at 8.5" - 8.75"

goal: bpel: 9" x eg: 6.5"

Comment

Wow , im so excited to get one now ... I only see my girl once every week some times every other week so hopefully she will see a difference every time I see her

Comment

im going to leave a heating pad on it the hole time and for the last 10min put a cold cloth over it

Comment

Be careful not plan a troublesome schedule that you will become irritated or bored with quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by MoreGains123 View Post
                            Be careful not plan a troublesome schedule that you will become irritated or bored with quickly.
                            yea im going to use the extender while im watching t.v ... hopefully ill be entertained enough

Comment

I have found that a 2 hr session, broken up into 30 minute increments, is good enough for me. Also, I always make sure to keep my unit really warm while exending- cover up with a blanket and sit on a heating pad. I feel like this really helps with my stretch and avoiding injury. Bottom line, ill take a quality extend session over quantity. I don't understand how guys can wear extenders for hours a day... To each their own tho. I haven't measued my bpel since I started peing 6 months ago and wont until i hit my year mark, BUT I have been measuring my bpfsl while wearing the extender and its almost an inch longer than when I started, so I know I'm making progress!

Comment

Working...
                              X