Anyone do all-day ball stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone do all-day ball stretching?

I wanna try wearing my leather stretcher overnight, but naturally I'm worried I might mess something up. Assuming I don't roll over on the boys, do you think this is reasonably safe?

Also... is it possible to get permanent gains from using it 24/7, even though it's not a ball weight?

Thanks guys
    On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

ball stretching...from 7InchStart

Hey Sacc--
    Before I started pumping, my balls used to be rather tight to my body when I wore briefs and hung pretty low when I wore boxers. When I wore boxers regularly, they actually hung low all the time (they'd eventually hang so low that I'd almost be sitting on them--truly). So I always thought of myself as having a set of natural "low hangers." After pumping my cock properly for a period of time, my balls don't hang as low as they used to. Not 100% sure why. I do think balls stretched with a full hard on is a cool look. Anyway, I've only worn a stretcher under my clothes during the day for a couple hours at a time. I've heard of guys stretching their balls permanently with regular wearing. But I've heard that people who do, do it slowly over time. They start with a stretcher that is about 1 inch tall, or a little shorter even, and then build up to longer stretchers over time. But as far as how long they recommend wearing them, I really don't know. Are you pretty serious about wanting to stretch them permanently? I think that is what would happen if you wore it all day or night long. I'd try wearing it throughout the day and see if it is comfortable for you, if your skin can handle it without getting irritated, balls don't hurt at all, etc. If you're able to handle wearing it throughout the day for longer periods of time, and after your balls start to stretch so they don't stand out from your body, but hang more naturally with gravity when wearing the stretcher, then you might try taking a nap with them on and build up to wearing them all through the night. Anyway, that is just how I would approach it. I'd be afraid of the same thing you are. Someone who's done it should chime in to see if I'm right about this?! Good luck with it! Stretched balls do look cool!
    --7InchStart

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Yep I'm serious about stretching. They already hang pretty low (I can fit into a 1 1/2" stretcher with ease), but I'd love to make them lower and larger... with more emphasis on larger. I want bull balls, eventually

I've searched around online and can't find anything about if stretchers/weights makes your balls bigger and lower. Maybe someone can answer that?
      On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

stretching: what I've heard about ball size, etc.

sacc-
        cool. like i said before, i think stretchers look really cool, especially with a full hard on. you've already got a good base to start from it sounds like. i haven't worn a 1.5" stretcher in a VERY long time. pumping my dick really tightened my boys up. i'd have to start from scratch again if i wanted to get back into a 1.5" stretcher again, comfortably that is. i bet if you were to wear it throughout the day, checking on it to make sure your blood flow isn't being impacted (don't want to hurt the boys), you'd see some really good gains over time. sounds like you could easily reach a three inch stretcher with consistent stretching over time (maybe half inch increments, slowly). you're gonna have one of the best units around, man. you've already got a really big cock (from your pics) and you're still enlarging that present-sized monster, and, if you eventually get your boys stretched so you can comfortably wear a 3 inch stretcher--look out!

anyway, and don't take this as the final word at all on this, but i've heard that you can't increase the size of your balls. as i understand it, they just don't work that way. we can definitely increase the size of our cocks, and stretch our balls, but increasing the size of our family jewels has yet to be accomplished as i have come to hear about things. wishing you continued good luck with the stretching and increases with your dick, man! keep me updated about your stretching gains; i'd be interested to hear how you're doing with it.
        -7InchStart

Comment

I know its an old thread,
          but i would like to bring the subject up once again ...

any one tried this All day ball stretcher? how are the results an so on ?
          some experience would be great thank you . .

also were do you buy them online?

Comment

Try searching the web again. When I was looking into ball stretching about 6 months ago, I found a number of web sites dedicated to ball stretching. From what I read, ball stretching does increase the size/length of your scrotum, but not your nuts. There are a number of methods, including your leather strap, neoprene stretchers and rings, rubber and steel rings that you can add to as your sack stretches, steel locking weights, and a stretcher similar to a penis extender.

I only tried it for a month or so and found that only the leather strap (1") worked for me. If the leather strap works for you, I would stick with it for a few months until your scrotum/balls get acclimated to the stretching pressure before trying one of the other devices. Ball stretching is similar to PE - you need to start slowly and build up to more pressure/stretch over time. If you try a device during the day and you do not encounter any problems such as irritation or swelling for 8 hours or so you can then wear it to bed. Some of the devices I tried caused irritation at the edge of the device (felt like a blister) or swelling of the scrotum after 2 or 3 hours. Like pumping, sizing is important, perhaps even more important.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
              Try searching the web again. When I was looking into ball stretching about 6 months ago, I found a number of web sites dedicated to ball stretching. From what I read, ball stretching does increase the size/length of your scrotum, but not your nuts. There are a number of methods, including your leather strap, neoprene stretchers and rings, rubber and steel rings that you can add to as your sack stretches, steel locking weights, and a stretcher similar to a penis extender.

I only tried it for a month or so and found that only the leather strap (1") worked for me. If the leather strap works for you, I would stick with it for a few months until your scrotum/balls get acclimated to the stretching pressure before trying one of the other devices. Ball stretching is similar to PE - you need to start slowly and build up to more pressure/stretch over time. If you try a device during the day and you do not encounter any problems such as irritation or swelling for 8 hours or so you can then wear it to bed. Some of the devices I tried caused irritation at the edge of the device (felt like a blister) or swelling of the scrotum after 2 or 3 hours. Like pumping, sizing is important, perhaps even more important.

okay, I think im gonna go with the leather strap then, atleast to start with, thank you

Comment

Try a Ball-Pump, those things are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                  Try a Ball-Pump, those things are INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I do a lot of penis pumping, both air and water and about once or twice a month I also include my balls in a wide cylinder. The results are great. My scrotum remains expanded at least 25% for three or four days afterward, but than slowly returns to normal. I don't think ball pumping leads to any permanent gains. The advantage of pumping your balls along with your shaft is that most of the fluids flow into your scrotum instead of you foreskin and, accordingly, avoids the dreaded doughnut on you shaft.

I agree, Try it, you'll like it.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I have been working with weight rings and pumping for about 3 weeks and I (as well as my fiends) have already noticed pretty good gains both in length and fullness/bulk of my scrotum and an increase in size of my testicals as well as an increase in ejaculation. I pump twice daily and hang weights all day then a stretcher at night.
                    Starting: NBP - 7.25" x 5.375" - 04-28-10

ST Goal: NBP - 8" x 6"

LT Goal: NBP - 12" x 7.125"

Comment

all day ball stretching

Originally posted by justwannabebig View Post
                      I know its an old thread,
                      but i would like to bring the subject up once again ...

any one tried this All day ball stretcher? how are the results an so on ?
                      some experience would be great thank you . .

also were do you buy them online?
                      Hi !! I started ball stretching about 2 1/2 years ago with a 1 inch stainless steel stretcher....took about 6 mos. till I could wear it 24/7...then I wore it all the time for about 1 year and about 6 mos. ago add another 1/2 inch stretcher...that took about 2 mos. 'til I could wear it all the time....now I wear the full stretch..1 1/2 inches..24/7. At the beginning had some soreness at the edges....would take it off for a few days and then back on again.....sometimes used bandaids to protect. Now working on the next 1/2 inch!! I use cocoa-butter cream every morning to keep skin lubed and supple. Rarely take off as the 1 1/2 inch diameter of the stretchers gives enough room to insert finger between stretcher and scrotum to wash there. Good place to order.....Secret Leather (u.s.) and Bondara(U.K).. good luck and Happy Stretching!!

Comment

I dont think 24 hour ball hanging is a good idea. You dont want to limit the oxygen to your balls...
                        Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

My nuts look like a walnut shell, so I have researched stretching and joined a simular forum to this but for nut stretching. My understanding of using metal weights for long duration is that u increase the chance of varicose veins in your nut sac. I am unable to use leather straps at the mo cause my nuts are so close to my body and I get friction, but have found using cotton coated hair bands an excellent way of giving a gentle stretch and u can just keep adding them on. I have been using these for the past month and have already noticed a big differance.

Comment

Have your balls gotten bigger?
                            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Ouch ouch ouch ouch ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Comment

Working...
                              X