Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have long stretch and long jelq sessions

at least 45 minutes per session optimally

its hard to do it both on one day because i am busy, and motivation to dedicate almost two hours in one days is hard.

can i do one on one day and one on another day ?

i see a few problems

A: it is good to jelq right after stretching to get some blood flowing. I usually masturbate a little without ejaculating after the stretch as well as a warm down and I often work out after this.

so is that cool?

also the next day would be jelq day which gives the penis a good stretch too, this is the day after a fairly intense stretch routine, so is it good to jelq on that potential day of healing and recovery.

then one rest day.

then stretch

if i get both done in one day, then good, this is optimal, right?

This is a good question and one we all our trying to experiment with. Like working out, it seems different people repair and heal differently. I was doing everything (jelq, stretch) in the same day and then day off and then repeat. After two months I managed to get a better flaccid stretch and some girth but no big change in erect length.

Since then, I have switched to a five day a week schedule with weekends off. What I am doing is something like this:

Monday is heavy jelq and lighter stretch
    Tuesday is light jelq and heavier stretch
    Wednesday repeat Monday
    Thursday repeat Tuesday
    Friday repeat Monday

now my feeling is my body may require more time from the girth excercises like jelq and clamping so they get a more alternating schedule. Ie: I do about 275 to 300 jelq, plus 20 minute clamp plus 20 minute pumping on heavy days but light days just about 209 jelqs.

The stretching heavy days I do about 25 minute rotary stretches and about 30 to 60 minutes hanging with 2 1/2 pounds. Light days will usualy just be the rotary stretch and maybe a 15 minute hang (plus the jelqing which has some stretching obviously).

I think I will respond better with a more
    frequent program. But will measure after two months and if no real gain I may go back down again. So, it is all trial and error. But, I think it is okay to seperate the stretch and jelq on different days. Just continue to monitor your program and pain levels obviously.

Keep us updated!
    8/10/97
    BPEL 6 3/4''
    EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
    BPEL 7 1/8"
    EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
    BPEL 7 1/4"
    EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
    BPEL 7 1/4+"
    NPBEL 6.6
    EG 5 1/4"
    BPFS 7 3/4"

(After restart 3 months on Phallosan only) 8/11/20
    BPEL 7.5
    NBEL 6.75
    EG ?

Long term goal
    BPEL 8"
    EG 6

Comment

I rarely do both on the same day. Some of it is privacy driven, some time related, but mostly I feel I give a better effort knowing I am only doing one or the other for around 30 minutes at a time. Even if my PI's remained positive if I went at this harder, I am not looking for overnight success. I will just keep plodding along, while some of the guys here attack, attack, attack - then quit.
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
        I rarely do both on the same day. Some of it is privacy driven, some time related, but mostly I feel I give a better effort knowing I am only doing one or the other for around 30 minutes at a time. Even if my PI's remained positive if I went at this harder, I am not looking for overnight success. I will just keep plodding along, while some of the guys here attack, attack, attack - then quit.
        RBI, you've really made impressive girth gains! Nice goin'!

Comment

Lazy, thanks. The girth gains surprised me to say the lease, but now I am working on getting the length up to 7 1/2".
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I agree

It is easier to give more to each section of the routine if split up between days.

My guess is that jelqing in general needs more recovery time than stretching does. I wonder if light stretching can be done every day even on so called "off days" with an intense stretching and jelq session done every other day or every other two days depending on how everything feels?

Comment

Sparrow, I am sort of on that theory. I alternate between heavy stretch and heavy girth days but always include a little stretching on the off days. Even the weekend where I am completely off I do a little stretches. Sometimes it may just be a 10 minute weight hang with 2 1/2 pounds or just five or ten minutes of rotary stretches.
              8/10/97
              BPEL 6 3/4''
              EG 5 (mid shaft)

11/4/97
              BPEL 7 1/8"
              EG 5 1/4"

Restarted 8/4/09
              BPEL 7 1/4"
              EG 5 1/4"

11/10/09
              BPEL 7 1/4+"
              NPBEL 6.6