This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Jacket VS Autoxleeve

has anyone used both or either and Which product is the best and why? I am going to buy one or the other, but want to get the right one. cheers

ps. does the autoxleeve go over the whole penis or just upto the head like the flaccid jacket pictures?

Sleeves are good for many reasons. They also can be used in many ways. So you may want the ones that will give you enough sleeves for all such purposes. Which is the Jackits. But the XSleeves are not bad. But since there is always trial and error with PE; i would go with the good rank product that gives you back-ups; Which is the Jackits. Good Luck on your PE mission.

Comment

Btw: I heard that the ab-silicone sleeve is not too bad but they cost 17 for 1 sleeve. There is no room for trial and error with that option nor extras for comfort usage. Now I once try to make my own but the bubbles are hard to get out. I even order the Mc Caster tube but they 100% didnt stretch and the tube smelt like it was made of hazardous chemicals which I didnt want to use for fear of rashing. So just get the 4 for 19 flaccid jackits. Btw: Some people are a little bit bigger so you may find it easier to cut one jackit in half and wear them in conjunction with each other. But still respect due to xsleeve and ujw. Good Luck.

Comment

I have had great success with the AB sleeve. I have also had great succuess in making my own sleeves. It is very elementary to make a silicone sleeve. Follow this advice... https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ds-sleeve.html

BTW: Why are almost all your posts pushing flaccid jackets? Don't make strike three....
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Bnlp: Thanks for the tip. I will try to make my own sleeves. I will reply later. Thank you.

Comment

Blnp: iam having a hard time making the sleeves. Any advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                BTW: Why are almost all your posts pushing flaccid jackets? Don't make strike three....
                Originally posted by Here2Help View Post
                Blnp: iam having a hard time making the sleeves. Any advice.

So, within 3 days you managed to make an order for ecoflex and get it shipped?
                While at the same time purchase and modify PVC in order the make an 'attempt' at making the sleeves in order to be in a position to even make a statement that you're having a difficult time "making" them.

You're either super fucking fast or you're just making bullshit posts just to save face on your account. All along you've been secretly promoting flaccidhackets and other affiliated products from the creator of that site. You seem to be the same person from MOS, doing the same shit w/ accounts created @ the same time.

Careful w/ the bunnies, they don't like rotten eggs.

Comment

flaccid jackets work nicely in my routine.

Comment

Originally posted by smerc View Post
                    So, within 3 days you managed to make an order for ecoflex and get it shipped?
                    While at the same time purchase and modify PVC in order the make an 'attempt' at making the sleeves in order to be in a position to even make a statement that you're having a difficult time "making" them.

You're either super fucking fast or you're just making bullshit posts just to save face on your account. All along you've been secretly promoting flaccidhackets and other affiliated products from the creator of that site. You seem to be the same person from MOS, doing the same shit w/ accounts created @ the same time.

Careful w/ the bunnies, they don't like rotten eggs.
                    Good point about pushing the product...we have noticed.

However, I'll let you know it took me 1 hour to buy and prep the pvc, 2.5 hours to drive to and from LA to get the silicone, and 4.5 hours to mix, pour, and cure my first sleeve.

Comment

Bnlp: Why do you buy 1 sleeve for 17 when you say that they are easy to make.

Comment

Here is my experience with the xsleeve:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...toxsleeve.html
                        I am wearing one now.
                        Yarrr!
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

If its closed make an announcement
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
                          X