Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stretching and red dots

Hi,
    in these months I have developed some stretching capabilities in my ligs so now I have to pull harder to feel the same amount of stretch.
    The result is a very tight grip (not at my max force but at 90%) to keep stretched the penis and don't lose the tension after a few seconds.
    The result is a lot of red dots in the part of the skin where there is top pressure.
    Some are less than 1mm of diameter and nothing to worry about but others are 2-3mm diameter and, when the penis is erect and the skin is stretched are slightly bigger.
    The color is a dark red like small small bruising

How I can solve this bigger dots? the small ones are not a problem..

I can try with baby powder but after the stretch even washing the penis with soap my jelq session is more difficult because the hands don't slide smooth.
    Start mid June 2009: BPEL 6.3 x EG 4.7
    Now feb 2010: BPEL 6.9 x EG 4.92 base (4.75 mid)
    Short-mid term goal: 7 x 5
    Long term goal: 7.5 x 5.5

Originally posted by ironsteel View Post
    Hi,
    in these months I have developed some stretching capabilities in my ligs so now I have to pull harder to feel the same amount of stretch.
    The result is a very tight grip (not at my max force but at 90%) to keep stretched the penis and don't lose the tension after a few seconds.
    The result is a lot of red dots in the part of the skin where there is top pressure.
    Some are less than 1mm of diameter and nothing to worry about but others are 2-3mm diameter and, when the penis is erect and the skin is stretched are slightly bigger.
    The color is a dark red like small small bruising

How I can solve this bigger dots? the small ones are not a problem..

I can try with baby powder but after the stretch even washing the penis with soap my jelq session is more difficult because the hands don't slide smooth.
    How long have you been Pe'eing ? I don't understand why so many pe'ers use more force than necessary. Take it easy and let it grow using natural and feel good force. Too many injuries are caused because pe'ers want instant growth so they end up using too much force. This is my fourth month of doing regular Pe and i still use moderate force on my penis while doing the stretches. Take it easy. It will grow.

Comment

i had lots of red dots at the beginning and one has stayed and turned into a very small lump, oops!! Nowadays I do not get red dots because i dont pull as hard. I did however gain more when i was pulling hard although this could also be beginner gains or increased EQ.

Hard to tell exactly but as EQking mentioned above dont pull your dick off man
      26/04/09

BPEL 6"
      EG (mid) 4.75"
      EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
      EG ( mid) 5"
      EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
      2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment