All day hanger mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day hanger mod

I know this is nothing new to some people but for me I just thought of the idea. I use pgallosan and on days I don't feel like wearing it I use the ab silicone sleeve. but anyways my idea that I am trying right now is when you fold the end of the sleeve by your head you can place flat weights inside the fold to give yourself some sort of hang all day. It seems to work so far with no discomfort and seems secure. What do y'all think

How much weight have you been able to use so far?

Comment

I actually thought about it while at work today so I just found a really thin flat magnet and was able to fit it in the fold I am not sure how heavy it is but it is definitely enough to feel that there is extra wait down there. I might have to go to Walmart and try to find some fishing weights or something similar. I have only been wearing it for about 2 hours.like I said I just barely got the idea I am actually still at work .

Comment

Sounds like something I might enjoy a little more than the padlock as an all-dayer. I'm curious what your thoughts will be after a full day.

Comment

I will use it all day tomorrow and report back wirh what I think about it. But yes it is definitely better than the padlock idea in my opinion at least for the comfort and possibly discreet reasons. Depending on what kind of weights I can find the padlock idea might be better weight wize. do you own in ab silicone sleeve?

Comment

I just finished a whole day of wearing the sleeve with weights in the fold. I think I am going to try to upgrade to more weight. My penis does not feel fatigued. Should it? But all in all I had no discomfort, and never had to take it off today. Does anyone have any ideas 4 wat I can use to add weight that I can find at maybe a walmart or home depot. Right now I am using two quarter sized tungsten pieces of metal, they are a little thicker than quarters. I was thinking about getting some lead fishing weights and hammering damn flat in order to fit into the fold.

Comment

I just put a bigger piece of tungsten in the fold. Since it is bigger I only put one piece in the fold. It is definitely heavier then the two other pieces combined that I used to use because the other two pieces had a hole through the middle. This new piece is a solid piece. I am definitely liking it now that I can actually feel a slight tug and bounce when walking. I don't know if it is going to contribute to gains, but I figured instead of just using this leave for anti turtling why not kill two birds with one stone and have some weight at the end of the sleeve, since it was free to just fold the tip and add a weight. it is definitely helping my flaccid hang. Yesterday after wearing it all day with the lighter weight my flaccid was just as big as my erect for a few hours. I am excited to see you what the result will be with the heavier weight and also how it will be over time

Comment

Is it ok if you can post a picture of it? I would definitely appreciate it and may even try it out.

Comment

I will try and take one today

Comment

I took 3 pictures but when I went to upload them onto my album it would not let me. It told me something about not being enough data. I check my phone service data. it looks like I have enough data to upload the three pictures so is it the website that is the problem? The picture size: is 1.2 megabytes. The resolution is 3264 by 2448. Can somebody please let me know what I have to do. I don't want to have to retake the pictures but I will if I have to.

Comment

Originally posted by SwAngin View Post
                      I took 3 pictures but when I went to upload them onto my album it would not let me. It told me something about not being enough data. I check my phone service data. it looks like I have enough data to upload the three pictures so is it the website that is the problem? The picture size: is 1.2 megabytes. The resolution is 3264 by 2448. Can somebody please let me know what I have to do. I don't want to have to retake the pictures but I will if I have to.
                      Resize them to a lower resolution.
                      MrB8
                      Member of the Month Nov 2013
                      Last edited by MrB8; 06-24-2014, 11:50 AM.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I was trying to figure out how to do it on my phone. I don't really want to transfer them to my computer and resize them because I share my computer with people and don't want them to somehow find it if they backup my computer. I know I can delete them but when backing up a computer it will pop back up. I have a note 3 which is an Android phone I don't know if you are familiar with them but is there a way to do that on the phone Thanks

Comment

It's says low memory. I will try tomorrow when my data resets.

Comment

The following apps available on Google Play:

Reduce Photo Size.

Image Shrink Lite (Resizer).

Resize Me!
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks for the effort Swangin I hope you can find a way to post them up on your photo album. I've been thinking about using my PF as an all day hanger too which is something I'd use after my hanging session. Maybe I'll attach fishing weights or something so I am totally interested to see your mod.

Comment

Working...
                              X