For people who hang....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For people who hang....

If you had the mental stamina and hand strength would you do manual stretching as opposed to hanging for 2 hours? Just wondering because manual stretching seems to be shadowed by the greatness that is hanging aha! I'm beginning to believe that the reason a lot of people favour hanging over manual stretching is because #1 its hands free #2 less physically and mentally exerting and #3 seems to bring on gains quicker.

I've always thought what if you could spend the same time doing manual stretches as you do hanging, would you experience the same/better results?

Any info will be appreciated,

JF

I now stretch up to an hour a day and the only thing stopping me from doing it longer is time, work, and boredom. Manually stretching for longer seems like it might be counter-productive up to a point. It is, typically, higher exertion of stress but over shorter bursts of time. Someone said on here before that you generation 20/30 lbs of force with your manual stretches, but don't ask me as to how he arrived at this conclusion.

I don't hang, but will in the future. The main reasons being the ones you listed. Sitting and pulling my dick for that length of time does not seem enjoyable, and I don't think I would be able to keep up a routine like that without getting fed up with it.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Ahh I see, what would you say the cut of point for manual stretching is? I didn't think it would be a problem as the reason hanging becomes counter productive after 4 hours is due to the same angle being used, which isn't the case with manual stretching. I can believe that, I reckon you can generate a lot more force with your hands especially if you lean or twist into the stretch.

Yeah that is the problem with manual IF YOU COULD though which do you reckon would produce more gains if done for the same amount of time? I reckon manual since you would be working more angles i.e., Straight out, Up, Down, Left and Right through out the workout. Just a thought though.

Comment

I just can't do PE by itself I always have to do PE while also doing something else at the same time. That's why I do more extending, hanging, and pumping than manual.

Comment

I recently started hanging since the amount of time I was stretching was getting too much physically. Hanging is so much easier on the arms and hands. Also when hanging the amount of force being used is very consistent as opposed to manual where we have no way to gauge how much force we are using. Another plus is I can get on the computer and keep myself occupied while hanging. Playing here at the Gym is one of them.
          Looking4more
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Feb 2013
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Looking4more; 07-11-2014, 05:03 PM.
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I think I've been spoiled with my ads and now using it as a hanger. I skip out on manual exercises a lot because I hate them.
            Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
            Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
            Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Very good points Looking4more how long were you stretching for before you decided to go to hanging ie. toatal time per session and how many months, years etc...? Also another reason why I think manual stretching may be more productive is you can do other exercises after such as pumping, jelqing and manual girth. I've read a lot of posts saying that if you do pumping (or many other PE exercises) after a hanging session it can be counter productive and just end up turtling your unit. Any thoughts?

Comment

I still continue to do manual exercises even after almost 4 years of PE. I just recently started hanging in the last three weeks since after 20 minutes of stretching, Ulis, Squeezes, and 300-400 jelqs daily was just getting to be too much for my hands. I also work with my hands all day so I really needed to give them a break. Currently I combine the hanging, clamping, and pumping along with jelqing and also throw in some manual stretching when I am in the mood.

I have always loved manual exercises and have gained quite a bit from them. I have pretty much maxed out my gains from manual so that's when I started with devices. I also like the fact that I can do other things while hanging. Time is priceless so now I utilize it to the best of my ability. I still recommend anyone starting out to stick to manual exercises only throughout the beginners routine that they choose. I feel using manual exercises are better for a new guy to get used to how things should feel when doing PE. As long as a PE'er starts slowly and doesn't rush things, I feel they will get better gains in the long run if they stick to manual and then graduate slowly to combining devices. I also think any beginner is a lot less likely to injure themselves if they stick to manual for as long as they can.

I do all my girth exercises (clamping, pumping, etc.) before hanging. I feel that I get a better stretch that way. I have had no problems combining them but then again I have been doing PE for quite a while so I know what my limits are and when to stop.
                Bondage.
                We call it foreplay.
                Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Everything looking4more says is exactly my reasons for hanging and pumping plus My hands have had issues due to ulnar nerve damage so grip is weak.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                    I still continue to do manual exercises even after almost 4 years of PE. I just recently started hanging in the last three weeks since after 20 minutes of stretching, Ulis, Squeezes, and 300-400 jelqs daily was just getting to be too much for my hands. I also work with my hands all day so I really needed to give them a break. Currently I combine the hanging, clamping, and pumping along with jelqing and also throw in some manual stretching when I am in the mood.

I have always loved manual exercises and have gained quite a bit from them. I have pretty much maxed out my gains from manual so that's when I started with devices. I also like the fact that I can do other things while hanging. Time is priceless so now I utilize it to the best of my ability. I still recommend anyone starting out to stick to manual exercises only throughout the beginners routine that they choose. I feel using manual exercises are better for a new guy to get used to how things should feel when doing PE. As long as a PE'er starts slowly and doesn't rush things, I feel they will get better gains in the long run if they stick to manual and then graduate slowly to combining devices. I also think any beginner is a lot less likely to injure themselves if they stick to manual for as long as they can.

I do all my girth exercises (clamping, pumping, etc.) before hanging. I feel that I get a better stretch that way. I have had no problems combining them but then again I have been doing PE for quite a while so I know what my limits are and when to stop.
                    Great reply Yeah I could image it takes its toll after a while, especially if your job is hand on. Yes I mentioned that in a previous post, being able to PE whilst getting on with other work is very satisfying aha!

Yes I agree, manual is very important for getting to know your limits and your unit in general. Oh really? A lot of people say it should be done after (if at all) but if your getting results then that's great, everyone's different That was my main reason for avoiding hanging; the fact that I thought if you hang THATS IT, any other exercise's would result in turtling or worse. Guess this isn't the case

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                      Everything looking4more says is exactly my reasons for hanging and pumping plus My hands have had issues due to ulnar nerve damage so grip is weak.
                      I've look through you blog many times great work! I couldn't find how much you've gained from hanging, just the hours you've put in? I've noticed you hang and pump on separate days (different to Looking4more), do you do any other form of PE (jelqs,Uli's, edging) after a hanging session?

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
                        I have pretty much maxed out my gains from manual so that's when I started with devices.
                        I have heard this from so many members on the forum and would like to ask what I think is a very important question, I will put it in bold just don't think I'm shouting aha!

Resistance is resistance; your penis doesn't know what FORM of resistance is being used whether it be MANUAL or from DEVICES.

Example: Okay put it this way; I perform only MANUAL STRETCHES for an extended period of time NO DEVICE LENGTH WORK i.e. hanging, ads, extending etc.. My penis goes, "Okay John I KNOW your using MANUAL techniques to gain length so what I am going to do is ONLY let you gain 0.5 inches then you WILL HAVE TO SWICH TO HANGING OR OTHER DEVICES WORK to gain more". Or he goes, " John don't tell anybody but... manual exercises stop working at a certain point because I KNOW what your doing mwahahaha!!".

Now of course you penis doesn't know what FORM of RESISTANCE you are using; just in the same way your pectoral muscles don't know the difference between a body weight push up and a weighted bench press; ALL IT KNOWS IS THAT THERE IS A RESITANCE BEING USED AND IT NEEDS TO ADAPT TO THAT RESISTANCE.

What I am trying to say is this.... IS IT THE EXERCISE THAT MAXES OUT OR IS IT YOUR PENIS?
                        Another way of putting it would be this... Lets just say you can gain 2inces in length and girth and you choose hanging and pumping, both not manual but devices, since RESISTANCE IS RESISTANCE you should be able to gain just the same as you would from MANUAL EXERCISES.

Just a thought,

JF
                        john fin
                        Last edited by john fin; 07-12-2014, 09:10 AM.

Comment

By doing manual exercises such as stretching, you are able to do it in an infinite number of angles therefore able to maximize growth. Using devices such as a hangar, you are somewhat limited. Also when beginning the body isn't trying to counteract what you are doing yet. Best to use the extra angles to your advantage early on and when the gains slow down and require more force and reps, then time to add the devices into the mix.
                          Bondage.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

On one end of the spectrum you have the higher intensity regimens which advocate a large degree of force and [usually] a low degree of volume. Most manual stretches and heavy hanging would fall into that category. At the other end of the spectrum you have the lower intensity/high volume regimens- which include extender work, ADS, Phallosan, and light hanging.

The resistance that you'll want to use is that which will stimulate the most growth. This is usually found through trial and error, and in most cases a trainee should try out the more intense methods first as they're usually more time efficient. It shouldn't take more than a couple of training cycles to determine which type of training would work best for you.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I chose hanging because it just makes sense. I can see exactly how much weight I'm using and I know the resistance level every time. Its not a matter of device vs hands. I could stretch with my hands but never know how hard I'm pulling. That's a bad idea in my opinion. It would make for inconsistent effort and inconsistent results most likely.

Comment

Working...
                              X