Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What measurement do you pump to with Bathmate/or airpump, compared to your BPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What measurement do you pump to with Bathmate/or airpump, compared to your BPEL?

Hey guys. I just wanted to hear from other Bathmate or air pump users what measurement you pump to in the tube, in comparison to your BPEL and/or NBPEL.

I have a Bathmate Hercules, and I used it erect for the first time today, and was able to pump up to about 170mm at max pressure. If I use it partially erect, I usually can get up to about 160mm.

My BPEL is 7.25, and my BPFSL is about 7.75.

Thanks.

Here are the stats of everyone that has posted here so far...

JesseV

BPEL- 7.25
    BPFSL- 7.75
    Pump To- 6.8
    Pump Used- Bathmate Hercules

Kickinthemebs

BPEL- 8.0
    BPFSL- 8.6
    Pump To- 7.5 (at 5 h.g.) 7.8 (at 10 h.g.)
    Pump Used- Leluv? (I believe I read you say that somewhere. Let me know for sure)

BigO

BPEL- 7.5
    BPFSL- 7.5
    Pump To- 7.25 (at 7 h.g.)
    Pump Used- Not Posted
    Post-Pump Girth- 6.5 Max.

Joint-Expansion

BPEL- 8.25
    BPFSL- Not Posted
    Pump To- 8.25
    Pump Used- Penomet

DickAstley

BPEL- 6.2
    BPFSL- Not Posted
    Pump To- 5.5
    Pump Used- Bathmate X30 Extreme

Vdude92

BPEL- 7
    BPFSL- 7.5
    Pump To- 7.9
    Pump Used- Bathmate

DirtyNerd

BPEL- 6.9
    BPFSL- Not Posted
    Pump To- 7.2
    Pump Used- Bathmate

Skate1958

BPEL- 7
    BPFSL- 7
    Pump To- 6.5
    Pump Used- Bathmate

kentrob30

BPEL- 6.75
    BPFSL- 7.125
    Pump To-- 7.125
    Pump Used- Bathmate X30

jieshao

BPEL- 7.75
    BPFSL- 7
    Pump To- 8.1
    Pump Used- Bathmate X40

I think I got everyone here that has replied so far. Let me know if any of this information is incorrect or needs to be updated, or if you would like to add any information.

Thanks.
    JesseV
    Last edited by JesseV; 07-25-2014, 09:38 AM.
    Starting Stats (as of 1/27/14)

BPEL: 6.8
    BPFSL: 7.25 (as of 4/14)
    MEG: 4.875

Current Stats (as of 6/14)
    BPEL: 7.25
    BPFSL: 7.5
    MEG: 5.1
    BEG: 5.25+

Progress Thread- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Man, over 100 views, and all the Bathmate users on these forums, and no one wanted to comment?

I guess I'm just kinda curious how much expansion you can actually get with the device, in comparison to your normal size.

Comment

Sorry bud, your thread title on the main forum page cuts off before it says Bathmate. That may be why you're getting hits, but no comments. I pump, but it's an air pump and I've never had a bathmate or any other water pump.

Comment

Thanks for the response. Id be interested to hear about air pumps too. If guys can pump up to or beyond their BPEL, or just NBPEL, or in between. Any information/feedback would be appreciated.

Comment

I don't have a bathmate, but I can usually pump up to about my BPEL inside my Penomet pump. I can usually pump girth up to some fairly crazy levels (obviously some fluid retention) the more sets / time I stay in the pump, like 7 +" when I exit the tube. But I don't try to do that much anymore, as it really doesn't accomplish anything.
          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
            I don't have a bathmate, but I can usually pump up to about my BPEL inside my Penomet pump. I can usually pump girth up to some fairly crazy levels (obviously some fluid retention) the more sets / time I stay in the pump, like 7 +" when I exit the tube. But I don't try to do that much anymore, as it really doesn't accomplish anything.
            Thanks for the response. The Penomet is similar to Bathmate, so I appreciate the information. I guess I kinda feel like I'm not getting as much expansion as I could/should. When I pump to the max, it doesn't feel like a lot of pressure. Feels like if I could get just that little bit more (like up to my BPEL) then that would be a good amount of pump. Idk, maybe I could try a longer session, or maybe do multiple sets. Hope to hear some feedback from other users as well.

Comment

With my air-pump I pump up to 1/2 inch lower than my BPEL, if I pump at 5 h.g. If I pump up to higher levels with pulse pumping, I can get up to around 1/8 inch lower than my BPEL.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

It stands to reason that both BPEL and girth are bigger when you're in the tube, but it's temporary. You keep doing it so those temporary gains eventually become permanent. Also, seeing my pumped up, larger penis keeps me motivated as you can see ( hopefully ) what's in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                  With my air-pump I pump up to 1/2 inch lower than my BPEL, if I pump at 5 h.g. If I pump up to higher levels with pulse pumping, I can get up to around 1/8 inch lower than my BPEL.

Maybe I'm not understanding the question. If you enter the tube erect, then pump for 10 or 15 minutes at 4 or 5hg, aren't you bigger inside the tube now than when you entered?

Comment

I always enter in flaccid and pump, it is easier. 5 h.g. is not much pressure for me at all, but when I go to higher pressures, it looks more like my full erect penis near PONR (where I usually measure from). I think other things that may account for the difference is that I straighten out my upward curve when I measure my BPEL, and the depth/shape of the cylinder takes away a fraction from the measurement. I wonder does anyone else experience this?

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                    Maybe I'm not understanding the question. If you enter the tube erect, then pump for 10 or 15 minutes at 4 or 5hg, aren't you bigger inside the tube now than when you entered?
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                      That's kind of part of the reason I wanted this information. What it shows in the tube isn't gonna be completely accurate I would assume. When you create the vacuum suction with a pump, the pump obviously presses partially into your fat pad, but maybe not to the bone, so you may actually be pumping to or your BPEL, but the pump measurement may show lower.

Does that make sense?
                      JesseV
                      Last edited by JesseV; 07-14-2014, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I just used a Bathmate X30 Xtreme today for the first time. I used the comfort insert which adds about half an inch or so to the gaiter so the measurement will be off by that much. The pressure was easy to control and build up using the hand pump. I measure 6.2" BPEL. I was able to get to 5.5" in the Bathmate according to the sticker/ruler on the tube. I would assume that it will increase over time.
                        START - July 14, 2014
                        BPEL: 6 2/8"
                        MEG: 5 2/8"

CURRENT - Nov 4, 2014
                        BPEL: 6 4/8" (+2/8)
                        MEG: 5 5/8" (+3/8)

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-bathmate.html

Comment

hmm my bpel is 179 mm and when i bathmate i pump at 20 cm

Comment

My BPEL is 6.9 with the bathmate its over 7" sometimes 7.2"

Also its the x30 wish i got the x40 but they where out of stock
                            Start Stats
                            27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                            5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                            Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                            5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                            7.0 BPEL
                            5.5 MSEG

Comment

My BPEL is approximately 7". When I'm in the BM I'm at 6.5" max.

Comment

Working...
                              X