Clear All

• Beginner hanger: volume or weight?

Hey guys right now ive had 4 hanging workouts and they have been great:
    so far they have been
    10 minute warmup
    10 minutes hanging 2.5 lbs straight down
    5 min rest
    repeat once more for 2 total hanging sets
    what should i change first: hanging weight, or adding another set at 2.5 lbs?

OH and also is there a particular routine that works best for maximum hanging gains? like 2 on 2 off
    or 3 on 2 off etc?
    BigPipeDream
    Last edited by BigPipeDream; 07-16-2014, 11:37 AM.
    Started 3/1/2013
    NBPEL 5.0...5.1...5.2...5.3...5.4...5.5...5.6...5.7...5. 8...5.9...6.0
    BPEL 5.5... 5.6... 5.7... 5.8... 5.9... 6.0... 6.1... 6.2... 6.3... 6.4...6.5...6.6...6.7...
    MEG 4.5... 4.6... 4.7... 4.8...4.9...5.0

Goal NBPEL 7x5.5

8th month of PE

You are supposed to hang everyday from what I have read.

In relation to volume or weight increase, that is really open to debate and the jury is still out. Some have had success by going for increasing weights, while others have said increase the volume. Depends also if you have the time to do more volume or not.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

high volume:low intensity > high volume:high intensity > high intensity:low volume

I assume you are using a clamp/compression hanger I suggest you go for at least 20 minutes per set and very slowly increase the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
        high volume:low intensity > high volume:high intensity > high intensity:low volume

I assume you are using a clamp/compression hanger I suggest you go for at least 20 minutes per set and very slowly increase the weight.

should i jump my 2 sets up to 11 minutes each today then? then add a minute every so often until i get to 20?
        Started 3/1/2013
        BPEL 5.5... 5.6... 5.7... 5.8... 5.9... 6.0... 6.1... 6.2... 6.3... 6.4...6.5...6.6...6.7...

Goal NBPEL 7x5.5

8th month of PE

Comment

Originally posted by BigPipeDream View Post
          should i jump my 2 sets up to 11 minutes each today then? then add a minute every so often until i get to 20?
          Sounds like what I would do.

Comment

I firmly believe that high volume:low intensity is the best method in regards to any PE device. I believe that high intensity:low volume will only make your penis stronger, it will make your penis adapt to the high intensity and make it stronger instead of cell deformation. Sure some people will gain from high intensity:low volume but in my honest opinion it's definitely cutting them short of the gains that they would get if they went high volume:low intensity.

Comment

High volume:low intensity for sure. You definitely "feel" the fatigue.
              Start: 7/6/14
              BPEL: 6.25
              EG: 5.25

10/4/14
              BPEL: 6.8125
              EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

I firmly believe that high volume:low intensity is the best method in regards to any PE device. I believe that high intensity:low volume will only make your penis stronger, it will make your penis adapt to the high intensity and make it stronger instead of cell deformation. Sure some people will gain from high intensity:low volume but in my honest opinion it's definitely cutting them short of the gains that they would get if they went high volume:low intensity.

Thanks for the input I appreciate it, how long have you been hanging and how much have you gained from hanging?
                Started 3/1/2013

Goal NBPEL 7x5.5

8th month of PE

Comment

Originally posted by Wildcatter View Post
                  High volume:low intensity for sure. You definitely "feel" the fatigue.
                  thanks wildcat, how long have you been hanging and how much have you gained from hanging?
                  Started 3/1/2013

Goal NBPEL 7x5.5

8th month of PE

Comment

Yet I hear all the time from veterans that it's commonplace gains don't start kicking in until you get to 10+ pounds. Suggesting high intensity as key.

Right now I guess I have been on tract for high intensity: low volume. 3-4 20 min sets at 6 pounds and have been moving up bout every week in weight.

The idea of using a vacuum hanger at low intensity high volume sounds appealing for comfort and for convenience. I wish there wasn't so much conflicting info on these boards with hanging :/ Between that and 'rest days' >.<

Comment

Originally posted by Ten Inch Hero View Post
                      Yet I hear all the time from veterans that it's commonplace gains don't start kicking in until you get to 10+ pounds. Suggesting high intensity as key.

Right now I guess I have been on tract for high intensity: low volume. 3-4 20 min sets at 6 pounds and have been moving up bout every week in weight.

The idea of using a vacuum hanger at low intensity high volume sounds appealing for comfort and for convenience. I wish there wasn't so much conflicting info on these boards with hanging :/ Between that and 'rest days' >.<
                      This is because there was no LG hanger and the only hanger that they knew was a compression hanger which requires High intensity:Low volume. You literally can't gain from compression hangers with High volume:Low intensity because going for more than 20 minutes will endanger your penis from cutting off circulation. Therefore, users are forced to hang heavier weights and do it within 20 minutes.

Comment

Bolkonsky is having great success with the high volume approach with his bib hanger, he is doing 12-13 sets a day with it (20 minutes) and says it is way better than when he was doing the high intensity way. So it can be doable if you are one dedicated guy, but it would be extremely time-consuming removing it that often, monitoring it, etc etc.

This is because there was no LG hanger and the only hanger that they knew was a compression hanger which requires High intensity:Low volume. You literally can't gain from compression hangers with High volume:Low intensity because going for more than 20 minutes will endanger your penis from cutting off circulation. Therefore, users are forced to hang heavier weights and do it within 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Bolkonsky is having great success with the high volume approach with his bib hanger, he is doing 12-13 sets a day with it (20 minutes) and says it is way better than when he was doing the high intensity way. So it can be doable if you are one dedicated guy, but it would be extremely time-consuming removing it that often, monitoring it, etc etc.
                          For the average joe who has a job and a family a 12-13 sets a day is not practical unless perhaps you work at home and your family don't mind seeing you hanging weights off your dick. 20 minute per set also requires 30 minute breaks at least between sets this is highly time consuming when one can just hang for 2 hours in the morning and go on with the rest of his day. That many sets a day will also take a toll on your dick let alone mentally. However, if one can do this many sets with compression hangers then they will be as effective as vacuum hangers except the compression hanger is doing 5x more work and effort compared to a vacuum hanger

Comment

Yup I totally agree!

For the average joe who has a job and a family a 12-13 sets a day is not practical unless perhaps you work at home and your family don't mind seeing you hanging weights off your dick. 20 minute per set also requires 30 minute breaks at least between sets this is highly time consuming when one can just hang for 2 hours in the morning and go on with the rest of his day. That many sets a day will also take a toll on your dick let alone mentally. However, if one can do this many sets with compression hangers then they will be as effective as vacuum hangers except the compression hanger is doing 5x more work and effort compared to a vacuum hanger

Comment

DreamOn thanks for the reply. Appreciated it. That did bring some clarity for me

Well I'm a freelance coder. I work where I want to. That and I am currently single. I could really bump the sets if it called for it.

So do you guys think getting an LG, keeping the weight low, and doing a stupid amount of sets is the way to go then?

20 minute per set also requires 30 minute breaks at least between sets
                              Oh. Interesting. I've been doing 10 min breaks between sets. Whole time with a heating pad.
                              Ten Inch Hero
                              Last edited by Ten Inch Hero; 07-24-2014, 01:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X