Numbness/Coldness/Discolored penis glands [x4labs]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbness/Coldness/Discolored penis glands [x4labs]

I just started extending recently, and noticed that sometimes I have gotten numbness/coldness and slightly purple glands.

How can I avoid this? I'm trying to strap in tight enough to not slip out but loose enough for circulation. Is there a "best way" to strap in to avoid losing circulation? Currently i'm using the foam piece around my penis and the comfort strap.

Should I limit down my sessions to 30-45min then a 15 min break then back on for 30-45?

I'm currently keeping it on for 1-2 hrs at a time

Thanks

You would be wise to wear with min imal tension , <600 grams, and then not so tight with strap. Try that for a few weeks to see if you can develop/get used to being fastened in.

You have a good idea,
    30-45min then a 15 min break then back on for 30-45
    You want to avoid minimize numbness/coldness, and take a break. You may find it helpful to use a warmed Rice sock after you are inthe extender; it helps your circulation.

I will send the url of your post to user 'X4Labs' so he can double check my advice to you and add his own.

He may not get back to you until tomorrow, so keep that in mind.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You also may be better served by asking/posting in this x4 sticky thread:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...lp-thread.html

Comment

Is SLIGHT numbness ok? I've been doing a couple 30 min sessions tonight and the numbness is there slightly even after that. It goes away within a minute of being out of the extender though, then I get the blood flowing and heating up again.

Or should there never be any numbness? Is slight numbness damaging?

Comment

Listen to what Dangler said.

Be sure you are wrapping very well. And even then you will have some circulation loss after a while, so a coolness may happen, but its not good. If you are getting actual numbness, I would recommend removing the device as soon as possible. You don't want to damage yourself down there. Be sure to remove the device often and massage to restore circulation whenever necessary. Sometimes you might be able to wear it for an hour or more with no problems, sometimes you'll have to remove it after 20 minutes. Be safe.
          Starting Stats (as of 1/27/14)

BPEL: 6.8
          BPFSL: 7.25 (as of 4/14)
          MEG: 4.875

Current Stats (as of 6/14)
          BPEL: 7.25
          BPFSL: 7.5
          MEG: 5.1
          BEG: 5.25+

Progress Thread- https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

Back when I used a traditional extender with noose. My glans got numb after bout an hr. Once my pens got accustomed to it, I was able to go for around 3 hrs. Also I started to dry jelq while still strapped in to help prevent the numbness. Basically I would first squeeze my glans once to get some of the stagnant blood out. The. Compress the extender down. As I jelq up I allow the extender to extend outward again. Then just repeat. Don't repeat squeezing the glans tho, because you want to try and fill it back up with new blood and return your head swell.

Comment

Before I switched to a vacuum head piece, I used a Velcro strap and a comfort strap with the quad support which increased comfort and reduced the numbness.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Slippage can be caused by
                1. the strap or noose slips reducing the 'grip', check for body oils on all parts and clean.
                2. any oil, sweat, perspiration on the penile shaft can do the same as #1

Comment

Working...
                X