Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I use my Bathmate 1st the jelq then use my regular air pump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I use my Bathmate 1st the jelq then use my regular air pump?

I've been stretching and jelqing now for a couple of weeks. I also purchased a Bathmate, which I wanna start using more of, and I already had an air pump. I want to incorporate all 3 together(Bathmate, air pump and jelqing) in a session per day or a couple of sessions per day. Will that be too much or is there any advice? Appreciate it in advance!

Wait until your penis is conditioned first before you use your Bathmate.

Start with a manual beginners routine at first.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

How long should I condition for? I have jelq'ed on and off for about a year now and have stretched on and off for longer.

Comment

Oh and I didn't meantion that I have also used a stretcher before in the recent past maybe throughout over a year, again off and on...

Comment

90days of consistent training.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

OK Thx!!

Comment

Originally posted by Director337 View Post
              OK Thx!!
              You are welcome.

Comment

Just one more thing MrB8, after conditioning, when i use my stretcher(Sizegenetics) should I mainly wear it straight out and straight up due to my LOT at 6:00? Or with the stretcher that doesn't matter?

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...questions.html

Comment

For future reference.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...r-jelqing.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-pumping.html

Comment

Thanks!!! Exactly what I need. I could have used this a year ago...lol...You've been a big help!

Comment

Originally posted by Director337 View Post
                        Thanks!!! Exactly what I need. I could have used this a year ago...lol...You've been a big help!
                        You are welcome and thank you.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                          X