Problems with Edema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with Edema

I've been getting some Edema with my Penomet and I don't remember always getting this much.

Usually I will either

1. Edge
    2. Jelq, Stretch, Helicopter Shakes
    3. 20 minutes of "low" pressure in Penomet. By low pressure I mean I only pump it twice to get it on and then again at the 10 minute mark.
    4. Edema... But some times with this same routine I don't get edema.

OR

I skip the Edging phase and I find myself getting some edema.

OR I'll do switch 2. and 1. around and still find myself getting some edema....

Am I warming up not enough? Too much? Maybe only pump the first two times to get a seal and leave that on for twenty minutes as I've read lower pressure, longer time is better for long term gains.

The edema seems to only be in the very tip and by the foreskin if that makes any difference.

have you tired pumping, 5/10mins into the pump do 40-50jelqs then re-pump again till you complete your 20mins? also not sure about that type of water pump but isn't 20mins excessive? maybe 15mins should be your max time?

Comment

Perhaps 20 minutes is a bit excessive. I took a long break from PE do to a frenulum removal operation and maybe I need to work my way back up to 20 minutes. From what I've seen some people do 20-30 minutes at low pressure.

Comment

I've been noticing that when I use it flaccid (as in I get an erection after putting on the Penomet) there is seems to be a less chance of edema but shouldn't it be the other way around?

Comment

Working...
        X