Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got an x4 labs extender.... how do I know if I'm using enough tension?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an x4 labs extender.... how do I know if I'm using enough tension?

Pretty much what the title says. How do I know if I'm using enough tension? Should I feel a light stretch or a what? Thanks for any advise!

Yes. A light stretch.

I know you have an X4, but read through this thread for lots of info on the SG extender, which works just like the X4. Any info on technique will work the same for both. https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...questions.html

Also, there is an X4 user group with 127 members (at this time). X-4 Extenders Club - PEGym Forums
    The difference between a winner and loser is, I don't date losers.

Comment

There is an X4 labs group which has been very quiet, an X4 rep is a member there too; he joined a few months back.
      Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
      King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Thanks for the help!

Comment

The X4 makes it easy to determine tension. You should adjust the rod length (actual rod length and the adjusting "screw") so that you are starting at about 300 - 400 gr. of tension and slowly work your way up to 600 gr. over the next month or so.

Additional information is available in the references provided above.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
          X