kegels vs towel raises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kegels vs towel raises

Hey, I just want to ask people's opinions on towel raises (Take a small towel or wet washcloth and place on your erect penis and kegel to lift the towel like you were doing bicep curls), I have been kegeling all my life without really realising what they are so I have quite a strong PC muscle (I think anyway). I can hold a kegel for half a minute and I usually do hundreds of kegels throughout the days I do PE. It seems to me that I should be trying something a little more advanced so I thought about towel raises.

Really my question is do you think I should carry on doing loads of loads of normal kegels or should I try towel raises using a wet washcloth and if so how many after my PE session?

By the way, I started JP's routine on the 11th of January consistently on a 2 on 1 off basis.

Cheers,
    Junkie.

Try towel raises. I used to do sets of 5 and then sets of 10. I still do them sometimes to remind myself how. (I am working on anal breathing/reverse kegels and sometimes my muscles get confused.)
    However, start with a dry washcloth or something else really light and see how it goes. If you start out by throwing 3 square yards of dripping wet terrycloth on your boner and trying to kegel, you will hurt yourself badly.
    Pirate Diplomacy:
    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate99 View Post
      Try towel raises. I used to do sets of 5 and then sets of 10. I still do them sometimes to remind myself how. (I am working on anal breathing/reverse kegels and sometimes my muscles get confused.)
      However, start with a dry washcloth or something else really light and see how it goes. If you start out by throwing 3 square yards of dripping wet terrycloth on your boner and trying to kegel, you will hurt yourself badly.

I tried the other day with a wet washcloth and managed it but I will take your advice and start with a dry one (Or maybe just a well-wrung out one as I use it for warming up). Sets of 5 sound good, how many do you recommend? Also, I want to do them at the end of my PE workout, but should I leave the final warm-down till after the towel raises or do them at the end of the warm-down? Or have I got it completely wrong and should do sets throughout the day?

Thanks for the help.

Comment

I think that warming up properly is much more important than warming down. (I hope some of the Moderators weigh in on this.) I organize my workout by erection level, doing low erection stuff early and finishing with edging. My suggestion would be to start with sets of three and do them at whatever point in your workout that you find you have a 100% erection.
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Well I did three sets of five this morning like you suggested and it was ok. After the first "raise" in each set my EQ went down so I didn't raise as high for the rest of the set. The main problem was though that it didn't seem to wear my muscle down. After lots of kegels I can feel the muscle fatigue but I felt nothing after the towel raises so I am wondering whether to keep doing lots of kegels throughout the day as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Junkie View Post
            Well I did three sets of five this morning like you suggested and it was ok. After the first "raise" in each set my EQ went down so I didn't raise as high for the rest of the set. The main problem was though that it didn't seem to wear my muscle down. After lots of kegels I can feel the muscle fatigue but I felt nothing after the towel raises so I am wondering whether to keep doing lots of kegels throughout the day as well.
            Yes. I should have been clearer. Do raises in addition to your regular kegels. I did them at the end of my regular kegel sets.
            One last point: make sure you give yourself adequate rest and recovery time.
            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I usually do less kegels on day one, more on day two, day three is off completely then repeat.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Comment

I kegel every other day.
                Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Forgive me if I've got this wrong but I was looking up the kegel page of this site and it says to do so everyday. I'm getting confused now.

Comment

Ok so if you are doing some puhups you can do them every day . If you are benchpressing and going heavy you need more rest . So these guys are beyond the push up level with kegel.

Comment

The Towel Raise is, in essence, a weighted Kegel. Once you become proficient performing the standard Erect Kegel then the Towel Raise could be a good next move.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ah. So if I have this right, I should Kegel lightly every day of the week? How many times/reps should I do so? I should mention that I find the start/stop method an easy thing for now, for a beginner, anyhow. I will allow myself two weeks before I do the Towel Raises, or wash-cloth raises, in my case.
                        closed166
                        Last edited by closed166; 11-19-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin View Post
                          Ah. So if I have this right, I should Kegel lightly every day of the week? How many times/reps should I do so? I should mention that I find the start/stop method an easy thing for now, for a beginner, anyhow. I will allow myself two weeks before I do the Towel Raises, or wash-cloth raises, in my case.
                          Begin with light kegels and start at a comfortable baseline. When you can perform 50 reps of the Erect kegel you can transition to more challenging kegel-type movements- like the Towel Raise.

How much time can you get on the Stop and Start?
                          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                          X