How do I get the huge mushroom glans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get the huge mushroom glans

I have decent girth and length 7 El and 5 girth but I want the mushroom head. My friend says women love his huge glans and it gives them more pleasure. How do I obtain this. I know Kingpole said his is huge now although when he started is was little. There are not enough threads on glans size so all suggestions are welcomed.

I can help you with that. Give me a minute.
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Once again, this exercise has been created by Redzulu over at Matters Of Size

Constricted Boa's & Vacuum Constricted Boa's for BIG HEAD Gains!!

Constricted Boa's & Vacuum Constricted Boa's for BIG HEAD Gains!!
      This new exercise of mine is very powerful and will help you create the glans of your desires and hence why its called Constricted Boa's.

Constricted because your using the rim off a condom for the tourniquet and Boa because your penis head will be shapely to that of a Boa constrictor .. a snakes head.

The Vacuum variation is the same but in a pump.

Below is actually copied from my recent update in my routine thread and covers the exercise but I will comeback later sometime and perhaps modify it where need be or if extra clarification is wanted.

Thanks and ENJOY

-----

All that one needs is a condom rim, thats all ... just tear it off and double it off to make it tight, like you do with elastic bands ... place it underneath your glans [If your uncut like me than PULL the skin back and makesure it stays back as you attach the rim].

With this underneath the glans, it may look odd right now and you dont need to be erect either. I was flaccid.

Start to pleasure yourself and get erect. It will seem like forever to get that head filled but the rest of the penis is filling up very well ... so just do some slow dry jelws towards the head, which will expand it and get the blood inside ... this will work.

With that done, you can try jelqs and than holding off underneath the glans if you so wish but with the added constriction from the rim you are actually keeping more blood inside the glans and aswell, promoting in the longrun a better shape to the ridge of the penis ... that beuitiful deep mushroom head look that girls love to suck on .. this will make it happen.

Okay so that is the standard constricted glans [head] technique for you all to use, what I did lastnight was take it onestep further and add puming to it.

I got myself setup and rimmed ready. Had never done this in the pump before and didnt know deepdown if the rim could cut into my penis from the pressure, so I had to take caution and use moderate pressure when pumping.

The pumping lasted 20 minutes and I noticed that very minimal fluid had built up but what was strikeing, is the fact my penis felt SO HARD ... it was so easy to keep getting erect and more blood going in ... unusual sensation to have and I can only descibe it as being like when you get erect, the feeling of the blood rushing in and than that stops as you become full .. well this feeling kept going on and on ... it was great.

The whole penis seemed to get a better pump especially the head which looked really meaty now with good shape, yet again no fluid and all good solid stuff.

I can see great gains from this and also saves me needing to buy a head pump as with this method the vacuum is focused onto the head.

You can also do these fully erect while clamped at the base of the penis and than attach the rim as outlined.

UPDATE

A better alternative to the Condom rim would be the small sized Sea(Cable)Clamp, applied just underneath the head with the skin pulled back (uncut) and clicked a few times till you have a nice tightness but not so tight that it cuts off circulation and prevents anything from being forced inside when it goes into the tube (if you pump).

I did this method with the BathMate just and my word what a session! Head size was better and I had no slight discolouration like I get with the rim's and the shape was looking great, the ridge looked terrific.

Just be careful when you use these that you don't accidently catch the skin as it will hurt like a bitch! Also does everyone understand this exercise of would you like a diagram?
      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
      Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

I've been trying to expand my glans also. I'm not a big fan of putting rings or other devices around my cock; I prefer natural exercising.

I have been doing erect squeezing and kegeling together to inflate the glans with blood. I squeeze the bulb at the bottom of my CS, then squeeze the root with my hand. (This also great for base girth growth.) Then I reach up and squeeze near the glans with the other hand. This two step process makes and keeps a nice fat glans full of blood, so much that the glans skin is smooth. I hold it from 3-10 seconds and then let the blood out.

Seems to be working, but I haven't been doing it that long.
        Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
        Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
        Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Is this spam for products allowed? That link doesn't say what it is, so be careful.

It also says to keep it away from pets. That's good advice; no one wants their dog to have a bigger dick than they do.
          Started: BPEL 6.5", EG 4.5"
          Current: BPEL 7.0", EG 5.0"
          Goal: BPEL 7.5", EG 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by OlderGuy View Post
            Is this spam for products allowed? That link doesn't say what it is, so be careful.

It also says to keep it away from pets. That's good advice; no one wants their dog to have a bigger dick than they do.
            No it is NOT! This guy should be banned as far as I know, but I don't see any moderators or admins on here which is really weird :S
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

We got a problem hes all over every thread. GGRRRRR

Comment

Glans are difficult (but possible) to increase in size due to their spongy, stretchy nature. Any girth work that engorges the glans will eventually increase their size.

I've found that doing Ulis gives me bigger glans, post-PE. Eventually, this should turn into gains.

Also, when you're jelqing, instead of releasing the grip once you've finished each jelq, stop at the head and hold for a couple of seconds before releasing.
                Start (1st October 2009): 6.25" BPEL, 4.4" EG

Current (1st April 2010): 7.05" BPEL, 4.72" EG

Ultimate Goal: 7.75" BPEL, 5.50" EG

My PE Journey

Comment

I got a wider glans. About 0.2" wider but I think that's due to better EQ.
                  I have a huge head, sure it's nice but you should be pleased with your smaller since it easier for the girls to give you a blowjob.
                  Log
                  Measurements (Current):
                  BPEL: 7.25"
                  HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Hanging has made my head huge. I think its because I wrap tight and when I head is compleatly full of blood.
                    New goal, get over a foot long:bad:

Comment

So what needs to be done about this guy?

Comment

mini jelqs

Comment

Ulis have made my glans larger. As with any advanced exercise don't do it unless you're conditioned to.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. I think that I'm still too new to do ulis and I fear hanging. Sacc suggested that I do one handed jelqs.

Comment

I didn't see it written there but I assume that while he had the condom rim on and he was dry jelqing, he was also kegeling like hell to engorge the glans.

Comment

Working...
                              X