Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandingo Stretch+Pictures

FROM MATTERS OF SIZE

In a standing position grip your dick just beneath the gland with an OK sign with your palm facing down.

Now rotate your hand 180 degrees so your palm is facing upwards.Your whole dick except the glands should be on the knuckles which serves as a lever point or fulcrum but because of the rotation of the fist it also bundles your dick(bundling can be controled you can bundle your dick multiple times thats up to you) similar to DLD-s double bundled strech.

Now when you are in position where you have rotated your fist 180 degrees(or more) and your palm is facing up with you holding the dick just beneath the glands and your shaft is on you knuckles your down side of thr palm should be resting around your belly which wil enable you to generate incredible amount of force without spending energy.

Now for the final part.The way you generate leverage is simply by bringing your wrist upwards without moving any other part of your arm just using your wrist as a leverage(your fist is on the belly).You dont pull upwards like in an upward stretch rather its an adduction of the wrist shown in the 3 rd exercise on the next link http://www.exrx.net/Articulations/Wr...l#anchor263084

When doing the stretch you should feel extreme sterching of the inner penis from the shaft all the way to the ass if you put your hand on the part of the dick thats closest to your ass you should feel extreme hardness.
    The stretch is very painfull also.If you dont feel extreme inner dick strecth you are doing something wrong.

On little thing.If youre dick is 2 big put some pading around your knuckles so it spreads better around your knuckles enabling you more tightness.

One last thing i wanna give credit to DLD whos done great thing for PE comunity with his hard work and inovative exercises that take 1000-s of hours to be created.
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7600/mandingoo.th.jpg

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7600/mandingoo.jpg
    [IMG=http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/7600/mandingoo.th.jpg][/IMG]

The pictures are working.
    scythe
    Last edited by scythe; 03-12-2010, 01:15 AM.
    Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
    Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

I can't see the picture.
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

i cant see them ever

Comment

Good description. Pics aren't even necessary.
        < short shorts

Comment

Pics are absolutely necessary.

''grab under the glans in an OK grip and turn your hand 180 degrees"

That can be interpreted in so many different ways. Bad description!!!! The penis is on my knuckles? What??
          Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

The picture is apparently attach to the thread. So anyone who have an account at MOS can save the pic and upload it here.
            Would be kind, have heard many good things about this one.
            Log
            Measurements (Current):
            BPEL: 7.25"
            HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

I understood it just fine. Hold under the glans in a normal stretch with palm down. Rotate wrist as if you were checking your watch but the face was on the underside of your wrist. Seems pretty simple... it's basically like turning a crank.
              < short shorts

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                The picture is apparently attach to the thread. So anyone who have an account at MOS can save the pic and upload it here.
                Would be kind, have heard many good things about this one.

That's a good idea :P

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                  Bad description!!!! The penis is on my knuckles? What??
                  Now THIS is the inadvertent Radiohead humor I have missed all week! HAHAHA, and yes, pics DO make things WAY more helpful, even if you DO understand the description guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                    The penis is on my knuckles? What??
                    Epic. No need to say less HAHA!
                    You can pop your member and put it in your knuckles WHAT???
                    -Gotta cleanse the mind and have peace so my bird can fly high-

Comment

Ok guys calm down, I have an account and I will upload it

Can you see it now?
                      scythe
                      Last edited by scythe; 03-11-2010, 11:31 PM.
                      Check out my progress log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-remake-4.html
                      Starting BPEL - 6.00 After 3 weeks BPEL - 6.75

Comment

Originally posted by calixto View Post
                        Now THIS is the inadvertent Radiohead humor I have missed all week! HAHAHA, and yes, pics DO make things WAY more helpful, even if you DO understand the description guys.

That's why I like Remek's book so much, calixto. There are photographs for illustrations. "A picture is worth a thousand words."

Comment

Comment

411, your here!?!??!?!!?!?!?

PM me man! Wait, I will PM you, either way, I have NEWS!!!

Comment

mandingo stretch

Originally posted by scythe View Post
                              Ok guys calm down, I have an account and I will upload it

Can you see it now?
                              scythe , I can't see it . Must have been deleted .
                              Thanks anyway .

maelsukr
                              Retired Moderator
                              PEGym Editor
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by maelsukr; 03-11-2010, 11:45 PM.

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Working...
                              X