Stress and erection quality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stress and erection quality

This is somewhat a proclamation of my relief, and somewhat a way to inform others if they are wondering and happen to have been in a similar situation as myself. When I started PE, I was nearing the end of grad school, and didn't realize how stressed I was. I was having less frequent erections, and my erection quality tanked. I associated this with PE, and became concerned that I would need to stop. I finished school last Friday, and have felt amazing since. My erection quality has gone through the roof, I'm waking up with morning wood again, getting erections all the time. I just wanted to point out that if you are having trouble with erections, don't forget to consider what sort of stresses you may be undergoing in your life!

Jiujitsu

Amen brother! Stress will not only kill EQ, it can wreak havoc on every aspect of your life!

Comment

Stress is not only a penis killer, but a psychological killer as well.
      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

So easy to become accustomed to stress, so that you do not do all you can do to combat/avoid it.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

You will always be stressed, avoiding it means you're avoiding problems... You need to find was to control and overcome it.
          Just run your ass off if you're stressed. ALWAYS helps if you run until you can't breathe. Releases endorphins and you will burn some calories.
          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'm going to do that next time I get stressed.. Run with a broken foot and crutches and everything
            It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
            Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by Waylander View Post
              Amen brother! Stress will not only kill EQ, it can wreak havoc on every aspect of your life!
              I completely agree! The thing is you don't even realize it until it has permeated every aspect of your life!!! I'm so much happier now.

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                You will always be stressed, avoiding it means you're avoiding problems... You need to find was to control and overcome it.
                Just run your ass off if you're stressed. ALWAYS helps if you run until you can't breathe. Releases endorphins and you will burn some calories.
                I train everyday, for fighting. Unfortunately that wasn't enough to relieve the stress of grad school. Either way, it's all done now!

Comment

Interesting point here, is that you thought it might be pe that was causing low eq when it was actually stress.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Interesting point here, is that you thought it might be pe that was causing low eq when it was actually stress.
                    Yes, I wasn't sure if I was going at it too aggressively. It was confusing to me because my PI's were great aside from EQ, so I was getting conflicting signals. I am quite relieved to have figured out that it was not at all due to PE.

Comment

Working...
                    X