Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipe repair clamps in Montreal?

Hello to all living in Montreal,

I am currently in Montreal,Canada but I can't seem to find a pipe repair clamp. Can anyone who is familiar with Montreal assist me in finding one? I've tried Home Depot and Canadian Tire. Any suggestions?

I don't live in Canada anymore, but you can always turn to E-bay.ca or any other online website, you might have better luck with those.
    Ace Hardware, Loews. Not sure if Toronto had those, and less sure if Montreal does either.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I like to tell guys to "get creative" and find something that won't hurt, but accomplishes the same thing. Hope that "helps".

Comment

Thanks guys, I've been looking at ebay and other sites that may carry them but hate waiting 2 weeks for something I could probably get at any hardware store in the U.S.
        And Calixto, I have also been looking into an alternative as well. Thanks again.

Comment

Hey you can also use a regular hose clamp, but those aren't highly recommended because they are hard to get off, and it you need to get one off in a hurry, well... It certainly won't come off in a hurry!

Comment

This is interesting... I have never seen anyone use a "pipe repair clamp" before.. is this part of a girth device?
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              This is interesting... I have never seen anyone use a "pipe repair clamp" before.. is this part of a girth device?
              DIY home-made hanging device.

Comment

Working...
              X