Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can masturbation really shrink your penis size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can masturbation really shrink your penis size?

Not sure where to put this question.

came across a couple of forums saying that you can damage your schlong masturbating, you know the whole act can damage tissue, causes nervous damage.. etc.

I mean I know I been doing it for at least 6 to years, used to be rough I guess.. whatever.. point is is that true?

If so, is the damage reversible.. and how so.

thanks.

Haha, well if masturbation can damage your penis then I guess I'm screwed. I've had damaged goods for the past 7-8 years that I've been masturbating :O

The worst thing that cann happen from masturbation is that you just tire out your penis which would cause temporary loss in EQ as well as flaccid size. It can't cause any tissue damage or nervous damage unless you're doing some real weird shit while you're doing it.
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
      Haha, well if masturbation can damage your penis then I guess I'm screwed. I've had damaged goods for the past 7-8 years that I've been masturbating :O

The worst thing that cann happen from masturbation is that you just tire out your penis which would cause temporary loss in EQ as well as flaccid size. It can't cause any tissue damage or nervous damage unless you're doing some real weird shit while you're doing it.

haha what kind of weird do you mean hahaha?

Really, so all these so called health experts are just lying?

I know you guys don't care much for that herballove site...I think that guy mighta said something too.

Comment

Well, I ended up wearing glasses, at an early yet totally satisfying age.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I guess I mean using like something to assist you with jerking off, or doing certain things while whacking it consistently so you condition yourself to get used to those things and then become dependent on it.
          Or maybe just using a super iron grip.
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

but even if you did any of that weird stuff... would the damage be reversible just by chillin out for a while?

Comment

Could oyu damage it if starting before puberty.. jw?

Comment

Don't you know masturbation is a sin.....Not!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

haha seriously though

Comment

I guess you could over wank, say more than twice a day would be pushing it. As far as masturbation shrinking your dick actually the opposite is true. This is true as you get older and your sex drive goes south. Lack of attention will shrink your dick.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

so wanking before puberty...no damage?

Comment

Originally posted by hereweare91 View Post
                        so wanking before puberty...no damage?
                        No not whatsoever i been wanking since i was 3 years old and im 46 now.

Comment

so wanking at an early age.. before puberty = no damage?

Comment

Sorry for double post oops, I did not think it sent haha.

Seriously 3 haha?

Comment

I think its a huge misnomer that masturbation can cause significant damage to your wang. I think the worse you could do is rub the skin raw (ouch). And I wouldn't worry about it decreasing your size, it can make your buddy tired enough to where you have a loss in EQ.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                              My Loggy Log

Comment

Working...
                              X