Smoking Does It Shrink Youre Penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking Does It Shrink Youre Penis

Hi guys i was wondering if anyone had any insight on smoking cigarettes and the effect on the penis.I myself have been smoking since 14 now 22.... i cant help but wonder if i did this to myself. I

m 5.5 In erect but for some reason i think i should be 6in.I have a very hard time getting really erect and staying there.Good news is i stopped yesterday..... on my second day with no cig and feeling pretty good. Also is the damamge ereversible any one here with insight? thanks

Smoked since I was 14 also...

stopped at 24 for 2.5 years my penis never got any bigger or stronger... Had a stressful time went back on the cigs worst thing ever been on and off them the last months.. keep doing 5 days then having a beer and smoking again... But I am going to try harder and stop this week.. costs to much over in uk to smoke and the health implications I neeeeeed to stop!!!!
    I'd rather be hated for who i am, Than liked for who i am not.......

Comment

I would imagine there are a whole assortment of reasons to quit smoking, many, much more important, than the effect upon your sexual organ. You do need healthy lungs to stay alive and get that erection, no ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Smoking negatively impacts your circulation. Reduced circulation negatively impacts many bodily functions, including erection quality.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The damage is reversible so don't fret, you just need to take something to help your circulation get to what it would be before you started smoking. Omega-3 as well as Fish oil are good for stuff like that. Green tea works VERY good as well.
          But nothing beats healthy exercise!

I started smoking at 13, I'm now 20 and have kicked it successfully, I still have one every now and then but I try to keep it to a minimum!
          It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
          Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

A couple of cigarettes followed by a handful of self-inflicted uppercuts to the chode should balance things out for the whole family.
            W.M.P.
            Last edited by W.M.P.; 07-27-2010, 09:09 PM. Reason: Peter Griffin

Comment

I know smoking does cause impotence.

Comment

What about if you just taste a cig but only inhale one or two puffs? That would be only directly inhaling smoke once everytime you smoke, which I splurge ohhh say 4-5 times a month.
                "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                7.5" EL
                5.5" EG

Comment

I smoke about a pack every two days.
                  Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                  Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                  Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                  http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Weed, at least, doesn't shrink your dick, or else I'd have nothing more than a little stump D

Comment

i smoked a pack every other day. I recently quit so to speak. i cut down immensily then last tuesday i didnt have one at all. But the key is to have one when you absolulty need one for the first couple weeks. This is my 3rd time quitting and everytime i quit before i wouldnt touch one the relapse after a week. The more and more time you go with just having 2-3 a day, it eventually goes down to 1-2 then 0 for good cuz you dont need them.

good luck
                      ------
                      " x ''

--- Goal ---
                      " x ''

Comment

Heh starless i kicked that habit a long time ago..... WHOA!! are ure measurements for real dude!?if they are congrats really motivational good job. And this is my second time quitting never made much sense to me smoking in the first place i started boxing at 16 up until 21 never really seemed to make me gas though. By the way starless howd you do it? Did you smoke while doing pe?

Comment

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
                          I smoke about a pack every two days.

Well based on your gains, smoking must not impact the penis as much as people believe.
                          "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
                          7.5" EL
                          5.5" EG

Comment

I smoke weed fairly regularly and drink alcohol quite often as well.

I stay away from caffeine and pop. Drink lots of water (and vitamin water).

I also eat extremely healthy and exercise almost every day.
                            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I drastically cut down on my smoking about half a cig every 3 days or more. I also drink too just enough to get that buzzzz. Smoke about 3 cigs when drinking.

Comment

Working...
                              X