X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin peeling off testicles?

delete
    moxsum
    Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:39 PM.

Stop scrubbing. Just like a teenager who scrubs their face will probably get more acne. Your skin has a nice balance of moisture that should not be removed - added to is alright.

I would apply a quality hypo-allergenic moisturizing lotion 5 minutes after bathing. Also, when you dry off, blot your package dry. Do NOT, as you put it, "scrub your balls dry with a towel." Why did you do that, anyway?
    Concentrating on kingpole's Beginner to Advanced Beginner Routine
    Dec 1, 2010: BPEL 6.0"-- EG 6.5"
    Ultimate Goal: BPEL 8.0"-- EG 6.5" (plenty of girth already)
    Midasman's progress

Comment

delete
      moxsum
      Last edited by moxsum; 10-09-2013, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Ouch, Sounds like new skin growing in, pink and shiny, treat it gentle and it will look more normal after awhile. I do have to wonder about your soap it maybe to harsh for your tender parts. It can be a little tricky to rinse well down there in the shower, but take the time to make sure you get the soap off. Just for the record, I've heard that a cheese grater works great for removing unwanted skin. Haha
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

I had this ages ago mate, freaked me out but its nothing to worry much about. I couldn't work out what caused it- the only factors i could think of at the time were i had just shaved with a razor and i used walnut oil instead of olive oil to jelq a few times. I wonder if those two things along with the act of jelqing caused it i'm not sure.

It was incredibly itchy for a couple of days and drove me mad but as the guys say- its just shiny because its new skin, it will be fine in a few days. I've never experienced it again since.

Comment

Working...
          X