Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice-therapy to increase blood flow with 500%

Hi,

I'm doing PE for almost one year, but for around two months I've got an injury. I guess it's due to doing to hard left down tension stretches. So I think one of my ligaments is being overstretched...
    So at this moment I'm back to my beginners routine to recover from this injury...

I read about the 'Lewis reaction'. It's an ice-therapy for finger injuries that climbers use to increase blood flow with 500%.
    Should i give it a try for my penis injuries too?

You can read the article about the ice-therapy below:

"Increasing the blood flow to the area helps to speed healing greatly. Gentle climbing or exercise is an obvious way of achieving this. A little used, but massively effective method of increasing blood flow is ice therapy. If significant cold is applied to the skin, the blood vessels in the nearby area (in this case the hand) constrict to reduce blood flow and prevent cooling of the blood. However, when moderate cold is applied there is an initial reduction in blood flow followed by significant dilation of the blood vessels and subsequent increase in blood flow of up to 500%. This is called the ‘Lewis reaction’. The cycle of blood vessel constriction and dilation takes around 30 minutes and thus the cold application should last this long. Place your injured hand in a pot or small bucket of cold water with a few (roughly 5) ice cubes added. Leave your hand in the water for the length of the treatment. If your hand hasn’t gone pink and feels flushed with blood after ten minutes, the water is too icy. Try to use the ice at least once or twice a day. Don’t use this treatment on a freshly injured finger where there is significant inflammation!"
    Tompoes
    Last edited by Tompoes; 03-20-2011, 06:58 AM.

Sounds interesting. But don't forget that the internal structure of the penis is completely different. You don't have real muscle or bone, and I presume proper heating/cooling takes a lot less time. I believe cooling down can be a way to increase the growing/healing rate, but this so called "Lewis reaction" needs to be adjusted to the parameters of the penis then.

I believe that there are still major flaws in the PE theory, it's very hard to believe that the tunica cannot expand faster than let's say 5-10% on a year basis.
    Visit my log!

Comment

Yeah, your fingers don't retreat and turtle back into your body when they get chilly

Comment

Originally posted by boogie View Post
        Yeah, your fingers don't retreat and turtle back into your body when they get chilly
        Excellent point, I have to rep you for that one.
        ​The enemy of good is not bad
        The enemy of good is better

Comment

Working...
        X