Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does fleshlight feel like the feal thing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does fleshlight feel like the feal thing?

Anyone try a fleshlight and does it feel like the real thing? I know there are different modeled vagina but does it actually feel good and make u orgasm? Its pretty expensive so not sure if I should make the investment lol.

I don't have one but I doubt it's as warm and wet as the real thing. But should feel good for your soldier either way.

Comment

Here is a trick I learned in the Navy. I would put my hand under my butt and fall asleep on it. When I woke in the middle of the night with raging wood due to not getting any sex for 2 or three months I would take my now intensely numb hand and then jerk like a maniac. It felt like a different person was stroking me off and my hand even though numb was still warm and it was awsome.
      Just kidding, I have never used a fleshlight and just couldnt see it being all that but it could be and I may be depriving myself. I do like how they advertise it as an exercise item though and I do think that is a load(hahahah) of garbage. It still may be great but all I have to offer is my opinion.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

thats from dave chapelle hahah

Comment

Originally posted by BigDickBandit View Post
          thats from dave chapelle hahah
          He must have been in the Navy too.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

my friends got me one for my birthday as a joke haha. i eventually threw it away so don't judge, but i definitely tried it out a couple of times. to be honest with you, they feel pretty awesome. the one i had was called the stamina training unit and it has all these little bubbles on the inside of it and when your head gets big when your close to cumming, they rub you in a way that's incredibly stimulating and it's pretty much impossible to stop yourself (definantly more stimulating then any vagina i've ever felt). it said that you could soak it in warm water for a little to warm it up but i never did that. just lubed it up a little and it felt goooooooood but you cum way quicker then with your hand or a vagina.

Comment

I just received a fleshlight yesterday. One could pose the question does a real vagina feel like a fleshlight? Each has its unique feel. I will say this, the fleshlight feels better than several vaginas that I have experienced. Conversely, there are few vaginas that feel better than the fleshlight.

It's a great tool when you don't want to jump through hoops to get trim. Does the fleshlight have shortcomings? Sure, depending on one's perspective. When I have sex, an ancillary benefit is to feel the soft skin of my partner. But I hear here are dolls that have skin texture that rivals a real woman. But I am not ready to fork over $8,000 for one. Eff that!
              sdaddy
              Last edited by sdaddy; 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM. Reason: grammar
              NOV 2001: NBPEL, 5.90 in
              AUG 2011: NBPEL, 7.00 in
              JAN 2012: NBPEL, 7.25 in
              AUG 2012: NBPEL, 7.50 in
              SEP 2016: NBPEL, 8.00 in
              JUN 2017: NBPEL, 8.00 in

Comment

I work in a store that sells fleshlights.
                It's made with a plastic material called cyberskin ... It feels really good to the touch. I've never used one, but it's one of our best sellers at the store.

Another item very much like the fleshlight is called Tenga. It has one slight difference.
                The fleshlight is a solid piece that you move up and down on yourself, whereas the tenga has sides that you can squeeze for added pressure, depending on where you like it.

If I could recommend anything, it would be to look at the tenga. It's slightly more expensive than the fleshlight, but I think it looks better and would perform better.

Every customer who has bought either has loved them.

All you need to do is be sure to clean them properly. They come with instructions. Also get the powder you need to keep them feeling like when you first got it.
                Toadstool
                Last edited by Toadstool; 09-04-2011, 06:23 PM.
                "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I own several inserts. They have been collecting dust in my bathroom cabinet for 6 years. I have no interest in them, though they had novelty value for a few weeks when I first got them.

Someday I'll be mailing them off to The Island of Misfit Sex Toys.

They're a pain in the ass to prepare and the clean up and drying afterward are also a pain. They do not compare to real sex. They do not feel like a real vagina. And the material DOES degrade over time...quickly actually.

Don't be seduced by the ridiculous fake tit models on their website!

These are over-priced and over-rated products.

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post
                    I own several inserts. They have been collecting dust in my bathroom cabinet for 6 years. I have no interest in them, though they had novelty value for a few weeks when I first got them.

They're a pain in the ass to prepare and the clean up and drying afterward are also a pain. They do not compare to real sex. They do not feel like a real vagina. And the material DOES degrade over time...quickly actually.

I agree it is a pain to clean up.

Comment

mmmmm..... glistening wet pussy... all soft and warm and dripping with femicum....no way can flesh light beat that.... man not im all horny again.... i cant stop thinking about my girls pussy...
                      When your the inventor of the three "ooks" you just know you got it going on...

Dont forget to REP if you like my posts....

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod View Post

Totally agree with you on this. I can not see this thing being anything close to the real thing. If you really want to become better in bed then get a girlfriend and work it out with her..
                        "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

That's if your GF is up to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jelq View Post
                            Totally agree with you on this. I can not see this thing being anything close to the real thing. If you really want to become better in bed then get a girlfriend and work it out with her..
                            You have a point and the last few posts have make me come to my senses. My words are from a jaded perspective presently. My love life/intimacy is a mess presently.

Comment

A toy is never going to come or feel as close to the real thing, just like dildo's aren't close to the real thing just because they have a penis shape. In the end you're fucking plastic

Comment

Working...
                              X