How to get your cock's veins bigger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get your cock's veins bigger?

I was wondering how to make your veins on your cock huge. any suggestions? specific exercises??

Most cocks that get huge visable veins have veins closer to the surface from genetics, though you can get some by jelqing for a long time(months) So go do the jp90 routine if you haven't started yet and as your cock grows so will its veins and arteries.

Comment

I've been PEing for just a couple weeks, and I've already got a new vein that rings around my middle-shaft. My existing veins are also much more pronounced. This is just from JP's routine.

Comment

Like any muscle you must add resistance training.I've always used a rubberband and did towel lifts.

Comment

Mr.Curly what effects did you see from doing the rubberband and towel lifts?

Comment

Towel lifts are pretty advance so is rubberband/clamping, It's advised that you do the conditioning routine before you try any of these, unless you want your cock to have bruised veins or worse. Rush things when your cock isn't ready is asking for an injury even if you think you can handle it.

Comment

Originally posted by pwizzle20 View Post
              Mr.Curly what effects did you see from doing the rubberband and towel lifts?

It will add veins,pulsation(head swell at will) and can even allow you to move(twitch/dance around at will) your cock.And its outstanding for EQ!Just remember to start slowly and use wet hand towels at first,then work yourself up to full body towels.With the rubberband(full erection),sit on your bed or couch and place it near the head of your cock,pull down on the band while at the same time try to bring your cock to your stomach.Repeat as many times as you desire.This sounds easy,but its a true workout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Curly View Post
                It will add veins,pulsation(head swell at will) and can even allow you to move(twitch/dance around at will) your cock.And its outstanding for EQ!Just remember to start slowly and use wet hand towels at first,then work yourself up to full body towels.With the rubberband(full erection),sit on your bed or couch and place it near the head of your cock,pull down on the band while at the same time try to bring your cock to your stomach.Repeat as many times as you desire.This sounds easy,but its a true workout.
                Thanks for the advice, are there any other resistance excersizes anyone knows of?
                My Log, The Start, & Real Average Numbers

Comment

I think if you're fit/skinny it helps too, i'm 6% bodyfat and can see the veins through my skin like if it was one of those see through fishes.

Comment

Originally posted by kfpb187 View Post
                    I think if you're fit/skinny it helps too, i'm 6% bodyfat and can see the veins through my skin like if it was one of those see through fishes.
                    But being skinny and fit would only affect your fat pad. Not really your dick, or atleast I've never heard of anyones dicks having a lot of fat on it.

When you exercise though, you help increase blood flow which can enlarge your veins, which is why people that are fit may have more visible veins than couch potatoes. I'm a little fat and I have a good amount of visible veins and over the past 5 days or so, I've been starting to see TWO MORE!!!!

I thinks that Uli and horse squeezes also help with increasing the size of veins but mostly, your veins get a little more visible as you go through PE due to the increase of blood flow in the penis.

Raider

Comment

What does Uli mean, I keep seeing but cant find anywhere that can define it
                      My Log, The Start, & Real Average Numbers

Comment

Originally posted by lookintogrow View Post
                        What does Uli mean, I keep seeing but cant find anywhere that can define it
                        Well, you're gonna need a bottle of whiskey, an old nail (minimal rust), something sharp, and something to bite on.

Or, you can just follow this link https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/uli

Comment

Thanx for the info but I don't get it how I would use the towel and rubberband? Please help!

Comment

Vascularity is a function of EQ. You can improve your EQ by performing more kegels, edging/Stop and Starts, and engaging in vigorous sexual activity.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Do the rubberband pulls up and down. I used to do these and try gave me really strong cumshots.
                              July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
                              bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
                              meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X