6inch girth huge or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6inch girth huge or not?

I'm really confused at the moment .. Some say 6inch isn't that big/huge .. Others say "ow it's hard for a girl to take it" .. Than you have the "women get babies so they can get conditioned to the girth, it's really not that big of a deal for a woman" .. Can someone please give me the definitive answer to this question

So actually when a woman gives birth sex just sucks .. your 6incher will be nothing in her vagina .. ? Thanks for the responses!

-Brainsick

The sex actually got better a while after my wife gave birth and I am nowhere near 6" i.e. -pencil dick.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1775.

Comment

I personally think anything in 5.5" girth or above is big.

Comment

6 in is huge

The majority of properly aroused/wet women can take it very enjoyably

Yes they do squeeze babies through there
        My Progress Log

Comment

I find it very strange, 6inch is nothing compared to pushing a baby through it .. oh well, i'll just accept it and believe it so 6inch is huge .. I know the biggest condoms are 6inch to 6.5inch.. So I guess we can say that's "huge".

grtz

Comment

Yeah if you take condom sizes into account 6" is obviously large. At 5 1/2" I have trouble getting into a normal condom depending on the brand. I've lost out a couple times on sex as a result. Thank fully I am engaged and no longer have to worry about condoms, dont get me started on how much I hate them lol.
            My Progress Log

Comment

And 6" is nothing compared to pushing a baby through.. but pushing a baby through and pleasure are not comparable AT ALL. Haha would huge to you be your girl literally feeling like she is going to pass out and die from pain while having sex with you?
              My Progress Log

Comment

True So probably 6inch would give a woman the most pleasure?
                I know they come in different shapes and sizes but 6inch would be the most enjoyable for the majority of girls?

Comment

I think that would be personal preference for the girl but assuming all else is the same (the ability of the man as a lover), I would think the thickest she can take without it causing pain would be the most enjoyable size for her. I assume this size and preference would vary depending on the girl. A girls anatomy comes in all difference sizes just like ours.
                  My Progress Log

Comment

It depends on the woman. I am 5.6"-5.7" girth, my girlfriend struggles with that a lot of the time. Perfection would be just over 5.0" for her, so it shows everyone is different.
                    2/10/2010 (BPEL 5.2 x EG 4.9)
                    7/2/2011 (BPEL 5.9 x EG 5.2) Stopped :(
                    21/9/2011 (BPEL 6.0 x EG 5.2) Started :)
                    1/4/2012 (BPEL 7.0 x EG 5.7) NOW!

GymBoi's Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by 4Samson View Post
                      And 6" is nothing compared to pushing a baby through.. but pushing a baby through and pleasure are not comparable AT ALL. Haha would huge to you be your girl literally feeling like she is going to pass out and die from pain while having sex with you?
                      Sounds accurate to me.

Brainsick, if you've ever received or given yourself a prostate massage, you might reconsider the thinking that as big a girth as she can handle is the best for pleasure.
                      I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                      Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Statistically I'd say it is huge. That said, I think most women can handle it fairly easily.
                        Starting: 1/14/12
                        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

Oh well, I always say better a bit too much than a bit too less.

Comment

Brainsick, looking at your sig it seems you are doing a very good job focusing on your girth. Your well on your way to "a bit too much". Good job and goodluck.
                            My Progress Log

Comment

Most women can handle 6" but does not mean maximum girth = maximum pleasure! Check page 4973 of the female bible. But we can believe all we want. My current and my last gf prefered smaller girth.

Comment

Working...
                              X