Thread: black/dark purple veins normal?
- 02-25-2012 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
According to my other thread, I've got a shrinking penis and testicles.
Now, my balls r pale, smaller, and tighter.
I have very dark veins/arteries on my balls. R they the so-called 'clogged arteries' that limit the blood flow?
If yes, should I massage/hot wrap it to fix it?
- 02-25-2012 #2schwingGuest
Wow hold on mate.
1. First off which "other thread" are you talking about?
2. Second, who said you have a shrinking penis and testicles?
3. Third, without pictures no one knows what you are talking about.
4. Fourth, dark veins don't necessarily mean anything.
5. Fifth, why would you think you have "clogged arteries"? You would know if you had them and they have nothing to do with your penis.
Too many questions mate and you made too many assumptions. Need more info and if you're ok with it a pic. Many people assume they have something when they are perfectly normal.
- 02-25-2012 #3
I have purple veins too. Mine is just working fine. Agree with schwing without pictures we can confirm that u have a clogged arteries. If u're worry you can always get help from the doctor.
- 02-25-2012 #4
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
could a penis shrink?
2. I do, I feel, I see, I measure.
3. Doesn't have a decent camera to show the details, but anyway I'll upload it soon.
4. Seriously? How could u explain my shrinking, tighter, smaller, and paler balls? I know it sounds like having low T level, but the pale balls make me think that somehow my balls lack blood flow and I remember I only had thin red veins, not thick dark veins that look like blood stucking in it.
- 02-25-2012 #5
- 02-25-2012 #6
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
Here mate, I've wrote as many details as I could in this thread could a penis shrink?
- 02-25-2012 #7schwingGuest
1. I've read it and I still have questions. What you describe about having a certain lifestyle and not being able to play soccer because now it's hard can mean a few things. My first inclination would be to say that it looks like you are out of shape and eating poorly. I would also think that maybe you gained weight, but you say you have no fat pad in the pubic area so I guess that's not the case. If your health deteriorated only a doctor can help you. It can happen due to bad eating habits, smoking, lack of exercise or there is something really wrong with you. Not trying to scare you but if you are eating healthy and don't have bad habits it shouldn't happen. And if it does then the only explanation is that you have some health problems.
2. Alright, I'll take your word for it, but without a before and after picture I still say that it's really hard to make that assumption. Many times it seems that something has changed and actually it hasn't. Or that the change is normal.
3. As long as it's a decent picture where you can actually see detail and it's not dark or blurry it should be fine.
4. Pale balls means nothing. Again, it could be a normal change related to normal aging. Without a blood test you don't know if you have low T. Besides, it's next to impossible to have low T even if you just have a decent lifestyle. I don't know why guys, especially 18-19 yo guys, immediately jump to that conclusion. You would have to have some serious health issues or some seriously bad habits to have low T.
5. Blocked arteries are from fatty foods and high cholesterol and it takes years for it to happen. It's related to heart disease and it happens around the heart. It also happens from smoking. If you're heart disease is from bad eating habits then it's usually localized around the heart. It can be systemic but it usually doesn't show up in your balls or in your dick. Now, if you are a smoker then that can effect blood flow in your entire body and it usually does. That is why ED is one of the side effects of smoking , even if you are young.
- 02-25-2012 #8
schwing answered your questions well. He is more experienced. I should ask him for help too if i have problem.
- 02-25-2012 #9
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
1. I've eaten and sleeping well since last year. The recovery of my past lifestyle damages should've been taken place. I've tried soccer once/twice a week for months but it seems like my capacity to do sports has been reduced greatly. And the body doesn't improve that great by doing it, not that great to be called 'my life is back!'.
2. It really changed and it changed negatively-shrinking not growing. And it's 100% sumthin to do with my past lifestyle, cuz this, when I was 100 lbs, 5'8 tall, when I was 15, during my crazy peak, when I was playing online games for 3 days without sleeping with little/no food and water-I forgot, my dick and balls shrank like super SHRANK. My flaccid became white, and it shrank to a marble size, or it looked like there was only the skin left. The balls became flat that time. After I rest, it became better a bit. How could u explain this? I was too thin that the body took and burned energy from the dick's cells?
4. How could I age this age? If I could, it shouldn't have been that greatly.
5. I think I've eaten mainly fatty and high-cholesterol foods these 5 years. Everyday's diet consisted of eggs, chicken meats, nuggets, deep fried fishes, and some oily vegetables, but mostly eggs and chicken meats. If I had clogged arteries, how to fix it? Today, I feel like breathing doesn't feel that good. Then, since the last year, I've been living with my mom. It's a 3x4 metre bedroom plus a kitchen and a bathroom. Most of the time, I just stayed with her there 24/7 and I went outside just to buy foods or to go to the internet cafe. The thing is, she smoked all the time, 1 pack a day, and I passive-smoked. One year living like with here like that, would it have gave me an impact THAT great?
I really want to go to doctors, but my budget is very limited. Even if I could, I have to plan things precisely so I won't meet the wrong (type) of doctor that I have to start all over again.
- 02-26-2012 #10schwingGuest
Before you read on do this for me. Read your post again. Read what you wrote. Do you really think what you are (or have been) doing is healthy? I'm absolutely not surprised you have health issues. You have bigger things to worry about mate than the size of your dick and PE. You have your health to worry about.
Being 5'8" and weighing 100 pounds is borderline anorexic, and at the very least emaciated. In that state your body is fighting for survival and goes to any lengths to save itself. And if that means that it has to break down muscle tissue or take material from anywhere in the body where it can find it then that is what it's gonna do.
Living in a 3x4 meter room with a smoker will have an effect on you. You bet ya. You might as well have smoked all those cigarettes yourself and yes, the impact CAN be that great.
Eating fatty, fried foods and nothing else will also have an effect and depending on the individual it may be bad or not so much. No one knows until it happens.
I said this previously and I'm saying it again. No one knows how much damage you did to your body or how serious it is until you go to a doctor. I feel for you and for your situation and if I could snap my fingers and erase all poverty and suffering in this world I would do it in a heartbeat. I'd like to think that most people in this world would want to do that. In fact I'm sure of it. But all I can do is offer advise. Ultimately you have to do things for yourself. No one can do it for you.
If I were you and I was forced to live with a smoker I would get an air purifier or an air filter, if I can afford it. Better yet, I would talk to the person and ask them to go outside, or have them quit or do something to lessen the effect on my health. I would certainly not get stuck in the house 24/7 regardless if there was a smoker living with me or not. That's not healthy. Go outside for chrissakes. Walk, or just go out to the balcony or backyard.
And do a really good, and I mean REALLY good house cleaning with some basic home made cleaning products. Clean every surface in the house, wash every curtain, bedding item, sofa cushion, etc. Those chemicals from cigarette smoke get everywhere and they are highly toxic. Here is a recipe for an all purpose cleaner. You can find others online:
Almost Everything Cleaner
2 teaspoons borax 1 teaspoon washing soda (not baking soda) Hot water 4 tablespoons vinegar ½ teaspoon natural liquid soap (I use natural dish liquid or Dr. Bronner’s) ¼ teaspoon tea tree oil 8 drops rosemary oil 8 drops tangerine oil 8 drops lavender oil
Dissolve borax and washing soda (you’ll find both in the laundry boosters section of the supermarket) into 2 cups very hot water, strain the mixture through a very fine sieve, and funnel into a 1-quart spray bottle (or pour in slowly, leaving behind any undissolved powder). Add the rest of the ingredients (you can find essential oils at a health-food store) and shake to blend. Top off with more hot water and shake again.
This spray cuts through even the greasiest grime, and the essential oils help chase away germs and odors while leaving behind a delightful (and healthy) fragrance. The ingredients will cost you a bit more up front than buying a bottle of ready-made cleaner would, but in the long run they will make dozens of bottles of cleaner, costing far less per bottle.
To use, spray onto any hard surface, scrub as needed with the rough side of a kitchen sponge (give really yucky areas an extra squirt and a few extra minutes to soften before sponging), and wipe off dirt and cleaner with a dry cotton cleaning cloth. Toss the cleaning cloth (I use cloths cut from old terrycloth towels) in the wash basket when you’re done.
Start eating REAL food, not that processed, packaged crap that companies are trying to pass on as food. Build a small vegetable garden wherever you have space. You can grow food even on a small balcony and have some herbs growing inside on a windowsill. Cut down on animal products. Eat as little meat as possible, and that includes chicken. And make sure that the small amount of meat you eat is good quality and you know where it came from. Here is a hint, if it comes from a food company I wouldn't trust it. Fish is fine, but make sure it's fresh and you know where it came from. Hell, go vegetarian if you have to. Also, stop drinking milk. Milk is one of the worst things you can put in your body. (It's my opinion guys.) I don't want to gross you out so you're just gonna have to trust me on that, or not. It's up to you. But if you are curious you can read all about it online. Stop eating eggs. At least whole eggs. If you're gonna eat eggs, make sure you eat only the egg whites. You can put one or two egg yolks in there occasionally but no more than that. Egg yolks contain cholesterol, which you don't need to add to your body. And again, make sure you know where it came from.
As for finding a doctor. You have internet. You have a voice. Use it. Go online and research doctors. Ask friends, family or people you trust. I don't care which country you live in you can't tell me you can't do that. You have to take charge of your own health and as I've said before, no one can do it for you.
Bottom line is, we can go in circles, you can keep asking the same questions and I can keep telling you the same things over and over, until I'm blue in the face. It will not change anything. I will keep saying the same things and you still gonna have to start doing things to get healthy. I suggest you start now. That's all I can tell you mate. I hope all of this makes sense.
Last edited by schwing; 02-26-2012 at 02:11 PM.
Enhance Your Penis in the Shower
Use the Bathmate to build a bigger and harder penis. It's as easy as 1-2-3 Shower! For a limited time, PEGym users get 33% OFF.
- By rob83 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 07:10 PM
- By RiDICKulous in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2011, 04:19 AM
- By badboy2010 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:33 AM
- By supermma in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2010, 05:21 PM
- By Maxxx9000 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2009, 10:25 AM