Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Straightening my curve (Extender & Bathmate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straightening my curve (Extender & Bathmate)

Hi guys,
    This is my first post here, I hope I picked the right forum, if not perhaps an admin could help me move it.

I have a quite noticeable downward curve when erect, I can’t remember how I came to find out about it, but I started studying the possibilities of fixing this with extenders and pumps.
    I’ve been looking at the SizeGenetics extender and more importantly the Bathmate.

Does anyone have any experience straightening out a curve of any sort with the above mentioned products (or types of products for that matter)? Care to share?
    Secondly, as far as the Bathmate goes, there are two models and I have no idea which one to get.

My measurements are 21x17 cm (I think that translates to 8”x6.5”), I’m really not all that interested in gaining size but just to straighten out my curve.

I have no idea what the policies there are in regards to pictures on this site, but for anyone interested you can check out a couple of pictures (obviously NSFW) of my curvature here:
    LPSG - View Profile: Hydralisk

Any comments or feedback is welcome..
    In fact if you want to recommend another product or whatever, go for it, all the various options is doing my head in so I would love to hear from people with a bit more experience on this subject!

Extenders can straighten out a curve if you put enough hours in for many months, as does jelqing against the curve, not too sure on bathmate though to fix a curve.
    And at 8"x6.5" I'm pretty sure you need the larger bathmate.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve23 View Post
      Extenders can straighten out a curve if you put enough hours in for many months, as does jelqing against the curve, not too sure on bathmate though to fix a curve.
      And at 8"x6.5" I'm pretty sure you need the larger bathmate.
      Hi Steve, thanks for answering.
      The bathmate site claims that it will straighten out a curved penis, yet I can't really imagine how it would work?
      With an extender I can understand, well sort of, I guess... I'm not quite sure how it would repair the scar tissue causing the bend.

Is there any risk of using these products? As I mentioned, I don't really desire to enlarge my penis, I'm perfectly happy with it.
      If I used this for say 5-6 months, whatever it takes to get it a little straighter, would I risk increasing my size by a lot?

Edit: To clarify, as silly as it may sound, I'm already a bit above average and my wife gets sore quite easily already during sex mainly due to the girth and I really don't want to risk making that any worse.
      hydralisk
      Last edited by hydralisk; 08-17-2012, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Extenders were designed to fix curves from peyronie's disease and then got popular because they found out it enlarges your penis at the same time.
        While in the extended state it will breakup and straight out the penis and scar tissue and regrow new tissue in between.
        Using an extender 5-6 months will most likely increase your length and even possibly some girth.

And as for bathmates I don't see how it can straighten out either.

Comment

I'll have to talk it over thoroughly with wifey later.
          I was recently circumcised due to a phimosis on my foreskin... well, semi-circumcised as it was a very conservative circumcision, I have pretty much all of my foreskin left.
          Before operating me my urologist had a look at my penis erect and noticed it was curved, he told me that they could fix that with another operation... but frankly I don't want any scalpels near my penis ever again!

Anyway I'm probably a month away from being able to start any of these things, as I'm still on the mend from the circumcision... more time to get informed about the various products I guess, still though, crazy amounts of information to take in.

Comment

Extenders are the best choice..
            AUGUST 10 2012
            BPEL 5.7 inch
            MSEG: 4.7

GOAL
            BPEL 7 inch
            MSEG 5.5 inch

Comment

there are operations , that cure peyronies disease

here a link of a patient who got cured : embarassing bodies
              Bent Penis | Embarrassing | Health | Channel4.com/bodies

but it will possibly make your penis a bit smaller, which you surely can regain with some PenisExercises

Comment

I've read about those and as I mentioned my urologist told me about them as well.
                However I don't want any scalpels anywhere near my penis no more, so that's why I'd like to try some of these PE methods to straighten it out a bit

Comment

Looks like you have set yourself up for success. I hope you are careful with that beast! I've always thought your sort of curve gives the dick an even larger appearance.

As for your curve fixing, I know that my erection points further up and curves up a bit more up when I am extremely hard but I have a natural curve upward and upward erection angle. I am also working to change my erection angle and straighten my leftward curve that I think I gave myself through masturbation with my right hand exclusively. I have been getting lower and lower in angle and my goal is 90 degrees straight perpendicular to my body. I started at about 150(11 o'clock) and now I'm closer to 120(10 o'clock).
                  I would do some manual exercises also. I suggest stretching your lower ligs with the inner-penis-stretch as I have been stretching my upper ligs to allow for a looser, lower hang. I would assume stretching the lower ligs would cause then to pull less on the bottom of your dick, allowing it to stick straight out. I would also suggest strengthening and exercising your CS(the bottom chamber) for enlargement as it will support your dick from the underside.
                  P.S:Strengthening the upper ligs may give you a higher erection angle but many people warn against strengthening your ligs as it will make it harder to stretch them. However, if you aren't looking for gains, you don't have to worry about stretching your ligs.
                  GoingForGold
                  Last edited by GoingForGold; 08-23-2012, 03:51 PM.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Hard to say. I'd actually expect both to work but I'd expect the extender to work better as you're putting far more strain on the penis than in the Bathmate.
                    pony2stallion
                    Last edited by pony2stallion; 08-24-2012, 04:40 PM.
                    Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

Comment

I can't wait to get started, the more things I read the more eager I feel to get going!

Thanks for all the replies, everyone and for those of you interested you can read more about the routine I've planned out over here.
                      Once I get started I will keep you posted with my progress and results.

Comment

Working...
                      X