Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too big for XL condoms??

Hi, everyone.
    I was messing around with "the condom size wizard" (condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard) and I have seen someone with 6 inch girth would need a condom somewhere between 64 and 69mm. I have googled XL condoms and I have seen that they are all 58mm, which would have to stretch about 33% to fit the penis; and in that website it is said that anything avove 20% is risky. Is this tool reliable?? I am very young and have no experience, and therefore I have not tried XLs, but 33% looks like too much stretching to me and if I can't use XLs that really sucks!! Any views on this?? Thank you in advance
    BPEL: 7.7, 7.8, 7.9, 8.0, 8.1, 8.2, 8.3, 8.4, 8.5, 8.6, 8.7, 8.8, 8.9, 9.0.
    EG: 5.9, 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3.

Here in Denmark, you can get "MySize" condoms.. 60 mm, 64 mm, 67 mm, etc
    MYSIZE perfect size condoms

Comment

Bear in mind condoms are reeeaally stretchy. Normal-sized condoms might be uncomfortable for you if you had to use them all the time, but I'm sure XL ones would accommodate you just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by sephurix View Post
        Hi, everyone.
        I was messing around with "the condom size wizard" (condom size and facts: The Condom Size Wizard) and I have seen someone with 6 inch girth would need a condom somewhere between 64 and 69mm. I have googled XL condoms and I have seen that they are all 58mm, which would have to stretch about 33% to fit the penis; and in that website it is said that anything avove 20% is risky. Is this tool reliable?? I am very young and have no experience, and therefore I have not tried XLs, but 33% looks like too much stretching to me and if I can't use XLs that really sucks!! Any views on this?? Thank you in advance
        We have similar dick size so i know what you talking about. Those XL sized condoms could be very probably made for asians because i know I use before L size but my cock is not bigger now at all.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy2543 View Post
          Here in Denmark, you can get "MySize" condoms.. 60 mm, 64 mm, 67 mm, etc
          MYSIZE perfect size condoms
          Wow! according to that site I need the 69's EGOBOOST!

Comment

Originally posted by ivioca View Post
            We have similar dick size so i know what you talking about. Those XL sized condoms could be very probably made for asians because i know I use before L size but my cock is not bigger now at all.
            I am asian too but my girth is 6.25 inches.... so what do i suppose to use? XXXL? lol I also have Magnum XL and its definitely too tight.... suffocate it pretty badly, that its a bit painful.... can never get 100% EQ

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
              I am asian too but my girth is 6.25 inches.... so what do i suppose to use? XXXL? lol I also have Magnum XL and its definitely too tight.... suffocate it pretty badly, that its a bit painful.... can never get 100% EQ
              There are some mods here who have a girth that big, have some patience and you'll get your answer

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                There are some mods here who have a girth that big, have some patience and you'll get your answer
                haha i was joking i just dont understand why does that Asian size thing came into play.... i dont believe there is a relation between race and penis size... but where i am at, i can not buy mysize condoms..... and the widest one out there is Magnum XL....

Comment

Damn I wish I had your problems.
                  Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                  Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by chodeboy View Post
                    haha i was joking i just dont understand why does that Asian size thing came into play.... i dont believe there is a relation between race and penis size... but where i am at, i can not buy mysize condoms..... and the widest one out there is Magnum XL....
                    So no condom fits you?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSperminator View Post
                      So no condom fits you?
                      XL fits but in pain, and have to put it on when i am soft... i cant get mysize condom here

Comment

I started at 5.5 and I always used regular condoms, I just thought hey were suppose to feel that way and I didnt know any better. Now at 6.00 and I wear Magnums, they feel OK to me but then again I may just be used to them being tight.
                        I pumped and clamped my way to 6 3/4s yesterday and at night I was at about 6.25 and the magnum left a very noticeable ring around the weenie after wards. That did feel a bit tight but it acted as a cock ring too so I was mixed about how I felt.
                        I think Magnum XLs would be good for 6.25.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

condoms are supposed to be tight,
                          that way they protect you from disease.
                          big piece

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            I started at 5.5 and I always used regular condoms, I just thought hey were suppose to feel that way and I didnt know any better. Now at 6.00 and I wear Magnums, they feel OK to me but then again I may just be used to them being tight.
                            I pumped and clamped my way to 6 3/4s yesterday and at night I was at about 6.25 and the magnum left a very noticeable ring around the weenie after wards. That did feel a bit tight but it acted as a cock ring too so I was mixed about how I felt.
                            I think Magnum XLs would be good for 6.25.
                            Yer it leaves a mark on the base, but on the mid shaft it suffocates it and i cant get a full erection lol i think maybe cos mine is wide... when i take it off, it grows like 10% larger...... but i am abstaining anyway, so its ok lol dont have to worry about condom problem

Comment

Fourth from the bottom All condoms sorted on size
                              BPEL---EG-----Date
                              6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                              6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                              7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                              Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Working...
                              X