Over Year No Girth Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over Year No Girth Gains

Started PE in December 2012 and still haven't made any real girth gains. I've been clamping since September 2013, get good expansion post workout but still no permanent gains. Im right around 4.3-just under 4.5 for the whole shaft. Considering girth surgery if I can't gain any girth through exercises.

Ive tried jelqing, clamping, bends, horse squeezes, ulis, supraslammers. What have any of you hard gainers done to get some girth. I would be so happy just to get to 4.75 and properly fit a regular size condom.

how often do you do girth works?
    Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
    Working on : Today, 7x5
    Dream: 8x6

Comment

You sound pretty advanced...have you considered Namso's girth routine?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...h-routine.html
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

and a good kegel routine will increase alot your results

Comment

Dadoxx: I go 2 days on one off for girth

Steneo: Right now i can't really clamp due to my living situation so no I haven't tried it

Comment

Maybe incorporate some stretching to target your tunica.
            pterodactyl

Currently on the Phallosan Forte

Comment

It don't have to be just do to types of exercises at all. It could be just harder for your penis to adjust where the body repairs the tears but doesn't compensate yet for the resistance. Stay with a good girth routine for a while in stead of changing up else your penis never has a chance to adapt to any continuous type of resistance.
              Also, don't put too much on the plate else the penis will never have a chance to add fibers always repairing unnecessary damage.
              More than likely you suffer for have tightly woven fibers for the tunica or even the corpus cavernosum(s) which makes it harder to break down. But there is a plus side when it starts to add fibers, they usually don't go away that easily and more than likely no after cementing.

I have been doing PE for over two years and it took hard work to gain what I have in girth especially in the upper region. You can read my log which I need to update (been a while).
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

yes for girth i would do 1 on 2 off,
                and almost everyday stretching
                it will surely help you
                try pump and clamp, manual is relly difficul way to achieve girth, i think

Comment

Whether you use a device or clamping never cut out doing jelgs which will help even out the pressure to the cavernosum(s) because the penile fibers may not be evenly distributed which is the case where you get thicker faster on some parts on the shaft but not on other parts. Point and case. Take note of those points so you know where the trouble regions are. It's really no difference when body building knowing where muscle groups gain faster in fibers than others so one can apply more attention and modified routine to address those mainly tightly stacked fibers.
                  Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                  FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

Originally posted by needtogrow4 View Post
                    Started PE in December 2012 and still haven't made any real girth gains. I've been clamping since September 2013, get good expansion post workout but still no permanent gains. Im right around 4.3-just under 4.5 for the whole shaft. Considering girth surgery if I can't gain any girth through exercises.

Ive tried jelqing, clamping, bends, horse squeezes, ulis, supraslammers. What have any of you hard gainers done to get some girth. I would be so happy just to get to 4.75 and properly fit a regular size condom.
                    Hi everyone!

My story is similar to yours. I started serious PE in april 2012 having 4.64 in mid-shaft girth. First started newbie routine, after 3 months becoming to more intense routines. In December 2012 initiate clamping then in march 2013 also entered pumping but resigned after a month later, becouse I have only gained 1/8 inch in girth. Then I have had a break and in the middle of april I've started manual girth routine:
                    2 days on 1 off
                    warm up 5 to 10 min.
                    stretch 3 times in 5 directions
                    jelq 10 min.
                    ----------
                    uli x5
                    squeeze x5
                    one afther the other
                    -------------
                    jelq3 min.
                    and 5 min warm down.
                    When i mesured in 3 january 2014 i have 5 inch mid-shaft girth after a month of break, in 2 febuary 2014 girth didn't change but...
                    After workout in the time of exercises I always have good temporary gains, sometimes my thickness was about 5.3 inch mid-shaft girth and persisted for few hours, but that was only a swell and sometimes balloning effect of the body sponge never observed any change in corpora cavernosa.
                    I have noticed that have some permanent gains due to thickening my skin but when I dragged the skin to the maximum base the circumference and diameter of the corpora cavernosa didn't change at all. What else, of course have some discoloration which didn't disappear after a break.

What can I do in that case? What do you advise me to do?
                    Thx and sorry for all language mistakes, english is third language I use and I dosen't have linguistic skills

Comment

The discoloration (more redder looking penis) is due to the capillaries on the epidermis (the skin) and nothing else which may never change after a while of PE.

The one thing many forget especially with girth exercises is the importance of edging it out because you want the natural pressure from sexual stimulation to fill the penis to its max so your body gets used to filling it all up. Edging will assist in this which in return will help cementing as well. And, if you can feel some strain which you can really hard edging, you know you are hitting them expanding areas.

Another thing is kegels, do them every other day. I do with 50x3 sets (5 sec hold). You actually can target even the ligaments with this by extending your penis then do the kegel which will also stretch on the tunica.

There is a lot one can do to assist in girth and even length if one takes the time to also include them exercises as well.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2

Long:

Comment

yeah kegels are the best!!

Comment

I have a niggling feeling I might be a hard gainer when it comes to girth as well, as I have been focusing on it a lot the past 6 months and barely anything. I think the advice you received was great. I reckon Namsokiek's routine that Steneo linked you with would be your best option. I myself will do it in a few months time when I am a lot more experienced as it sounds quite intense. But yeh, pumping is the way to go probably. It definitely achieve temporary gains from my very limited experience with it. So I reckon clamping, pumping and jelqing will do wonders for you.
                          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Surely girth is very difficul to achieve and it requires off days,
                            Surely it requires a balanced pelvic flor to achieve rock-hard erection, a good stamina and libido
                            unlike stretching, you can stretch with zero erection!you only need heat! i think that you can stretch really all time you want, with a not to hard pull
                            A problem in my mind is stretching for girth....can i do everytime like for lengh...?mmmm i don t know

Like in muscles, stretching will never cause overwork
                            lift weight or intense workout yes

Comment

A lot of the theories on here say girthwork every second day, then other people say they do it everyday.
                              I suppose it depends upon the intensity of your girth work. I think your girth goal is really ambitious, but wish you luck in trying to achieve it. I will be genuinely happy if I get 1/4 inch to 1/2 inch girth gain by the end of the year. I am going to mainly focus on length this year and max out all my gains with it, but do my girth routines too. If I gain girth, then it is an added bonus.

Originally posted by dadoxx View Post
                              Surely girth is very difficul to achieve and it requires off days,
                              Surely it requires a balanced pelvic flor to achieve rock-hard erection, a good stamina and libido
                              unlike stretching, you can stretch with zero erection!you only need heat! i think that you can stretch really all time you want, with a not to hard pull
                              A problem in my mind is stretching for girth....can i do everytime like for lengh...?mmmm i don t know

Like in muscles, stretching will never cause overwork
                              lift weight or intense workout yes
                              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
                              X