Edging Technique Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging Technique Question

Ok if i edge get to the PONR then let it go back down then immediately reach the PONR again is that actually worse for me. How long is the let it go back down portion usually supposed to be. I just wait until the actual feeling to cum has gone then i go again i do not wait until all sensations has dissipated. Am i supposed to wait that long? I feel that i am training my self to go down and back up really fast. Like i can stop it no problem during sex and make it go down but i think due to how i edge it comes back just as fast
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Try to implement reverse kegels to push the PONR away, you can also move stimulation down the shaft instead of the glans until the urge subsides, keep in mind that its a matter of time before your body gets used to it, and you will get better.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Eh? Edging is to train you to not hit PONR, and not to hit PONR as many times/as fast as you can. Add kegels into your Edging sessions and train yourself to not hit PONR.

But yes, it's worse.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        Try to implement reverse kegels to push the PONR away, you can also move stimulation down the shaft instead of the glans until the urge subsides, keep in mind that its a matter of time before your body gets used to it, and you will get better.
        I dont edge while hitting my glans i can last a long time but if i try to stop and wait a sec i can do that but when i start up again i get back there really fast. I can last awhile either way but id like to last longer.

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Eh? Edging is to train you to not hit PONR, and not to hit PONR as many times/as fast as you can. Add kegels into your Edging sessions and train yourself to not hit PONR.

But yes, it's worse.
        I get what you mean but you have to get as close as possible. What you just said is what i do but i dont thik you guys get the true question. Should i wait a bit longer when letting it subside or as soon as im not about to let lose go right back again.
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
          I dont edge while hitting my glans i can last a long time but if i try to stop and wait a sec i can do that but when i start up again i get back there really fast. I can last awhile either way but id like to last longer.

Reverse kegels and practice, it gets better with time, as you get a better understanding/awareness of your responses and how to control them.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Reverse kegels and practice, it gets better with time, as you get a better understanding/awareness of your responses and how to control them.
            Can/should i hold a reverse kegel when i reach that point? Or Or do them back to back ??
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25

Comment

Can/should i hold a reverse kegel when i reach that point? Or Or do them back to back ??
              Hold a reverse kegel before you reach the PONR.

Comment

Hold a reverse kegel before you reach the PONR.
                Ahhh ok i was trying to do them back to back i will get back to you with the new results once i change it
                BPEL- 8.25
                MEG-5.75
                BPFSL- 8.50
                NBPEL-7.00
                BEG- 6.25

Comment

I like using kegels during Edging/Ballooning...with them I can put myself right at the point before ejaculating, and keep myself there without ejaculating. It's basically like a long drawn out orgasm. Pretty much why I got so addicted to Edging/Ballooning. If I could experience that ish with a woman, oh snap I would be in trouble lol
                  You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                    I like using kegels during Edging/Ballooning...with them I can put myself right at the point before ejaculating, and keep myself there without ejaculating. It's basically like a long drawn out orgasm. Pretty much why I got so addicted to Edging/Ballooning. If I could experience that ish with a woman, oh snap I would be in trouble lol

Agreed i want to build the perfect orgasm. That has amazing contractions and lasts awhile. Whoo i have gotten MMO a few times but its not consistent yet
                    BPEL- 8.25
                    MEG-5.75
                    BPFSL- 8.50
                    NBPEL-7.00
                    BEG- 6.25

Comment

Ok so another question. I have recently started to use lube for edging and include the glans and that make the edging session much quicker as its become 6 times more difficult to stop the PONR and 3 its three times as easy to get there. This is all to say i have been edging wrong. My head is super sensitive to sex and i feel dumb stopping to calm down and it breaks the flow. I can usually only get it to hold once before it overcomes my ability to stop it. Also when i edge like this the contractions are beastly and i shoot really far when i do cum why is that. When i exclude the head i can last longer edging but as i see that is not beneficial.

Also wh with head does it take me forever to cum but with sex its faster? IF i could i would switch the time limits lol

Just for information sake when i edge now i dont grip i just lube up and glide my hand up and down the sensation is crazy and i think it mimics sex as best as you can get lol
                      lclutchl
                      Last edited by lclutchl; 04-17-2014, 10:25 AM. Reason: Add more
                      BPEL- 8.25
                      MEG-5.75
                      BPFSL- 8.50
                      NBPEL-7.00
                      BEG- 6.25

Comment

I haven't been edging for too long, but when I first started I would get up to the PONR and hold it with a kegel briefly but not let the feeling completely subside. It would only take a second or two of stroking to get right back to the PONR. This is an intense feeling and even though I was reaching this points several times a minute the longest I could stay at this point was 10 minutes and I'd hit a plateau where I can't hold it any longer it's going to come out.

I've more recently been trying to add in some longer (a couple more seconds) holds to let the feeling subside a little more and then build back up. I mix this in with the method above and can keep going longer it seems. Yesterday for the first time I had a subtle DO early in the session and when I finished My orgasm came immediately after ejaculation. I still had a mild orgasm while ejaculating, but as that finished I went into a much more intense dry orgasm.
                        Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
                        Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Ok so another question. I have recently started to use lube for edging and include the glans and that make the edging session much quicker as its become 6 times more difficult to stop the PONR and 3 its three times as easy to get there. This is all to say i have been edging wrong. My head is super sensitive to sex and i feel dumb stopping to calm down and it breaks the flow. I can usually only get it to hold once before it overcomes my ability to stop it. Also when i edge like this the contractions are beastly and i shoot really far when i do cum why is that. When i exclude the head i can last longer edging but as i see that is not beneficial.

Also wh with head does it take me forever to cum but with sex its faster? IF i could i would switch the time limits lol

Just for information sake when i edge now i dont grip i just lube up and glide my hand up and down the sensation is crazy and i think it mimics sex as best as you can get lol
                          That is normal, since you are using an advanced form of edging, take your time to learn how to last longer like this, you took it one step ahead, and you need to get used to that! Patience and practice.

Comment

That is normal, since you are using an advanced form of edging, take your time to learn how to last longer like this, you took it one step ahead, and you need to get used to that! Patience and practice.
                            Oh i didnt know there was an advanced form ok thanks i will continue to edge like this then. Thanks guys
                            BPEL- 8.25
                            MEG-5.75
                            BPFSL- 8.50
                            NBPEL-7.00
                            BEG- 6.25

Comment

What is your out of sex kegel /rk routine?

Comment

Working...
                              X