no stretching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no stretching?

Do you have to stretch? Like after warming up can I just jelq? I used to just jelq and I.had better flaccid hang and it was more plump. I started stretching and I've been noticing that my penis gets smaller after I warm down. I've tried stretching after jelqing too but it still does it. I don't jelq with a tight grip nor do I stretch with a tight grip. I jelq 10 min. And stretch 30 seconds in each direction. I'm.not sure what what I'm doing wrong. So can I just skip stretching? I'm not looking for length. Only girth.

Stretching...hmm, I'm not the best person to give advice since I don't stretch but it sounds like you should just stick to jelqing since that is what has already been working for you. Good luck

Comment

Since your looking for girth. It seems you might be better off dropping stretches then. I have been reading about cockrings after exercises. You might look in to that as long as its not that tight cutting off circulations.

Not sure how long to leave it on. Guess it depend on tightness. Tried searching more for it but cant learn the search box here.

Comment

stretching doesn't promote circulation, that is why you don't feel the pump after stretching, do some helicopter shakes after stretching to get the blood flowing back to the penis.

Comment

Stretching is not essential for girth. Why don't you want length?
          BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
          MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
          CI:1.5 -2.5
          Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
          275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
          6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Because my length is fine and my girth isn't. So i would be fine without stretching?

Comment

Stretching is mostly for length, so if you are aiming for girth then it is perfectly fine to ignore it. When I had a 3 month girth cycle, I totally ignored stretching and still gained some girth.
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

especially in the beginning, stretching is totally avoidable. It may even harm EQ which is key for girth. It only becomes useful once you have maxed out your tunica and it needs to be stretched from the outside as well as the inside.
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Ok thanks guys. 1 more thing though. Are there different ways to cool down/warm down. Because when my penis touches water it shrivels up. Because what I normally do is I warm down with a warm wash cloth for ten Minutes. Does this happen to you? Is there a different effective way?

Comment

Firegoat rolls

Originally posted by jeremymhogan1986 View Post
                    Ok thanks guys. 1 more thing though. Are there different ways to cool down/warm down. Because when my penis touches water it shrivels up. Because what I normally do is I warm down with a warm wash cloth for ten Minutes. Does this happen to you? Is there a different effective way?

Comment

Isn't that for discoloration?

Comment

Yeh, it can be doubled as a warm up and down too, along with penis massage

Originally posted by jeremymhogan1986 View Post
                        Isn't that for discoloration?

Comment

Working...
                        X