Benefits of bundling exercises

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefits of bundling exercises

I believe that bundling might just be the key to unlocking that door we often find ourselves at called The Plateau. Before I continue I am not a doctor, I am not studying medicine nor have I studied the human body. What I am going to write will not contain any big, fancy words because I am not trying to impress anyone, only trying to get a basic thought across. These are my opinions based on my experiences and the fact I like to think outside the box. I have posted before how I have taken basic exercises and modified them in order to make them more effective. All of my girth gains have come from UV's, UJ's and bundled LAS's. I have not had much success with length gains, partly due no doubt to the fact I have a lot of girth.

I hit a plateau that pretty much lasted two plus years regarding girth gains, but since I had a large amount of girth already, I really didn't care, I just enjoyed jelqing. Then I hit on the idea of doing bundled LAS's, and then took it another step and did bundled LAS's while sitting on a heating pad. After a few weeks of this I started gaining girth again, and added probably 1'4" in only a few weeks. This could not have been a simple coincidence because I did not change my routine. Prior to doing the bundled LAS's I did work on various changes to my routine, but nothing made any difference. I believed at the time that the heated bundled LAS's loosened my tunica a little bit which in turn allowed my CC's and CS to expand a little bit more. Now I think there might have been a little more involved than just that.

Lately I have been doing bundled fowfers. While I am not a fan of bed fowfers for several reasons, bundling my unit while in bed is very stressful to my unit and I believe very effective at making my smooth muscle cells more susceptible to my jelqing routine.

The question I then asked myself is why? Why does bundling work for me? Maybe guys wiser than me already knew the answer, or perhaps they will add to this thread by saying there is more involved then what I think. However, I believe that bundling does something different to our cells that no other action does. Just like in lifting, unless you shock your skeletal muscles by either changing up your exercises or adding new ones, it becomes more difficult to increase their size if you keep doing the same routine. What is the one common factor just about every PE exercise shares? The exercises are nearly always one directional. Whether you clamp, jelq, stretch, squeeze, pump or extend, everything is flowing in pretty much one direction. This is where bundling comes in. By twisting your unit you are stressing both your tunica and your smooth muscle cells in multiple directions. They are being stressed longitudinally and laterally. In addition not every cell is being stressed the same way. While you twist your shaft around there are different pressure points being created, so the next time you bundle you are again stressing different parts more or less than the previous time you did. So now you have these cells you are trying to make larger stressed like they have never been stressed before, then you do your normal routine. I believe that those cells are more receptive to the stresses you will now put on them from jelqing, squeezing, etc. Perhaps the example of a balloon is appropriate here. Take a new balloon and try to blow it up, it can take some effort. Now take another new balloon, stretch it, pull it, twist it in many different directions, not just one. It will be substantially easier to blow it up then the first one, even though both are new balloons.

I now add my personal disclaimer. Plainly put, I have an awful lot of girth. As I stated earlier that while I am certainly glad I have it, it is a negative factor for me when it comes to length gains. The only reason I bring this up is that I am not the best person to compare gains before and after bundling because I am pretty much maxed out already. Where I find the potential for this very exciting is the guy whose penis is either closer to or even below average. And I am extremely excited for that guy who has a regular size penis who has found himself at that Plateau's Door. I think bundling might be the key to not only opening it, but maybe knocking it right off its foundation!!!

This isn't the thread to say how much or how often to bundle, rather I am bringing the topic up for others to add to the discussion.
    rbi99
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Nov 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by rbi99; 07-24-2014, 06:55 AM.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Bump as I don't want this post lost in the shuffle!!!

The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Definite reps for a great post!

I am a massive advocate of bundled stretches. I do them differently to how they are typically described and shown on the site and in the video. Instead of starting at the head and twisting, I start at the base and twist upwards. This gives me an awesome stretch. I attribute bundled stretches as one of the main reasons I gained so much length in such a short space of time, those and KITJ and the phallosan combination.

Something I noticed about bundled stretches and which was brought to my attention a while back, is that they have totally different effects and outcomes depending on the way that you do them. Which I will try to describe now:

1. Totally flaccid - With this stretch you are really hitting the tunica. You unit will be totally loosened up and extremely pliable and easily manipulated afterwards. Bundled stretches like this completely open you up for length gains, they seem to break down that initial stiffness you have in your penis and make it feel like putty in your hands! I noticed when I did these that my unit would respond really well to my extender or even additional different types of stretches such as directional, A-stretches, and especially tunica tugs! There is actually no comparison between doing bundled stretches before these and not doing bundled stretches before them, the inclusion of bundled is awesome.

2. A little plump - between 20-30 % erection level, it is basically just a little engorged. When you do bundled stretches like this, they are completely different. They hit a whole different part on your penis. You will not be able to twist even close to the amount you could twist doing them completely flaccid though. These stretches hit your smooth muscles far more than your tunica and leave your unit quite engorged and pliable but pliable in a girth direction, and not a length direction (like with the totally flaccid bundled stretches). These type of stretches are awesome to do before a pumping session as they cause almost instant expansion.

So, to reiterate - flaccid bundled stretches are fantastic for approaching length gains, while plump bundled stretches are fantastic for girth gains. The former mostly hits the tunica, while the latter hits the smooth muscles more.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I definitely agree with you on how to bundle. I twist using my entire hand around the shaft, hold it in place while I grab my glans to keep the twist there while I regrip with my twisting hand and twist some more. Probably like everything else you can twist - and then you can really twist. I twist mine until there is absolutely nothing left, but I imagine even partial twists will be more effective then not twisting at all.

I quit stretching a long time ago, so your perspective on it is very helpful and informative.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Yup this is the same way that I stretch too. It works wonders. I have mostly done bundled stretches totally flaccid and only recently starting doing both flaccid and plump bundled stretches. I like both but for different reasons. I find if I start with the plump ones, eventually my unit will be so tired from them that I will lose the plumpness but continue on doing the flaccid bundled stretches.

My units gets a hell of a workout since I have been doing these hour long stretch routines following the pattern of "directional stretches (for ligs), bundled plump (smooth muscle), bundled flaccid (tunica), directional stretches (ligs), A-stretches and tunica tugs (tunica)".

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
          I definitely agree with you on how to bundle. I twist using my entire hand around the shaft, hold it in place while I grab my glans to keep the twist there while I regrip with my twisting hand and twist some more. Probably like everything else you can twist - and then you can really twist. I twist mine until there is absolutely nothing left, but I imagine even partial twists will be more effective then not twisting at all.

I quit stretching a long time ago, so your perspective on it is very helpful and informative.

Comment

Dude have you tried bundled bends?If not you need to.They give a lot of girth.I have been doing them for a week.I got 2/8" already and I'm not even trying. lol
            Current
            BPFL- 4.6"
            MSFG-3.5"

BPEL- 7"
            MSEG- 4.3"

Short Term Goal
            BPFL- 5.2"
            MSFG- 4"

BPEL- 7.5"
            MSEG- 5"

Long Term Goal
            BPFL-6"
            MSFG - 5"

BPEL- 8"
            MSEG- 6"

Comment

Do you do these completely flaccid or plump? What method do you use, could you describe it and where you learnt it from? Also, your join date says July, please tell me you have prior PE experience and are not doing advanced techniques as a total newbie?

Originally posted by Zadaine View Post
              Dude have you tried bundled bends?If not you need to.They give a lot of girth.I have been doing them for a week.I got 2/8" already and I'm not even trying. lol

Comment

Excellent post rbi....and contribution by Kickin! I do bundled stretches from time to time, but probably not consistently enough or tight enough to influence any possible gains. There's always been a bit of fear concerning nerve damage by twisting my penis up tight. Sounds like you and KITM screw your unit up pretty tight without any negative results though? I've always been a slow, tough gainer and this sounds like a routine that would help me a lot! Any recommendations for a routine to get me started?

Comment

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
                  Excellent post rbi....and contribution by Kickin! I do bundled stretches from time to time, but probably not consistently enough or tight enough to influence any possible gains. There's always been a bit of fear concerning nerve damage by twisting my penis up tight. Sounds like you and KITM screw your unit up pretty tight without any negative results though? I've always been a slow, tough gainer and this sounds like a routine that would help me a lot! Any recommendations for a routine to get me started?
                  Let's hold off on routine suggestions as I want this post to be more of a discussion of why and if bundling is effective.

I will say that I don't have a routine. I do my bundled LAS's and bundled bed fowfers whenever. I still simply do my regular jelqing routine. It is the stress caused by the bundling which I believe makes the cells easier to grow. Kickin does have a routine of bundled stretches, perhaps PM him for specifics.

The Ultimate V (The UV)
                  Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                  Heated Bundled LAS
                  Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

My unit gets so twisted up that it is like a blind piggy's tail by the end of it No negative effects at all from it. The odd poor EQ from an overall session if I go too intense, but that is very rare. Are you going just for length?

In that case, I would recommend the stretch routine I just described in the earlier post: "directional stretches (for ligs), bundled plump (smooth muscle), bundled flaccid (tunica), directional stretches (ligs), A-stretches and tunica tugs (tunica)".

I duno what type of routine you are doing at the moment, or if you want girth too, but I have been doing the above routine for around 6 weeks, in addition to pumping, and feel like it is going to get me through my length plateau definitely. In fact, the last two times I measured I have gained nearly another 1/8 since I started this routine.

It it not for the faint of heart though! Also, you will probably have to condition your unit to bundled exercises, or do low reps from the routine I suggested. [I have been doing bundled stretches for nearly a year, so my unit is well conditioned to them and for an hour of this routine].

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post

Comment

This is a thread to subscribe… When I’m experience enough I will start with bundling exercises. But it will take a will
                      My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Oops, sorry rbi99, already had the response sent before I saw this message.

OneEyedWilly - if you have any further questions, please redirect them to PM me, as I don't want to divert the thread here.

Let's hold off on routine suggestions as I want this post to be more of a discussion of why and if bundling is effective.

I will say that I don't have a routine. I do my bundled LAS's and bundled bed fowfers whenever. I still simply do my regular jelqing routine. It is the stress caused by the bundling which I believe makes the cells easier to grow. Kickin does have a routine of bundled stretches, perhaps PM him for specifics.

Comment

I'm curious to hear results from others who have been doing this for several months as well.

Comment

I do these Flaccid for Length and 30-40% Erect for Girth.They work trust me.Don't be fooled by my sign up date I have been doing P.E for 2 years now.When I started P.E I was 4" EL and 3" EG.

I had to take a one year break for my studies and work.I really had no time for myself but now I do.I can even share my routines.
                            Last edited by Zadaine; 07-24-2014, 04:31 PM.
                            Current
                            BPFL- 4.6"
                            MSFG-3.5"

BPEL- 7"
                            MSEG- 4.3"

Short Term Goal
                            BPFL- 5.2"
                            MSFG- 4"

BPEL- 7.5"
                            MSEG- 5"

Long Term Goal
                            BPFL-6"
                            MSFG - 5"

BPEL- 8"
                            MSEG- 6"

Comment

Interesting, I tried bundled stretches but never liked them, I thought they made my tunica tougher without any gains (but didn't try them for long).
                              Also I feel they're the best stretching exercise to end up with hair on penis.
                              I may add them along with manual clamping though, they're easy to do.
                              I just wonder if we can gain from exercises we don't really like the feel of.

Your ideas make sense, but with PE that certainly doesn't mean it's going to work for anyone else but you, I really hope it does though.
                              Finding the right combination of different exercises is the often a key to grow, you found yours, Looking4more found his by combining Uli's and jelqs.
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Working...
                              X