When The PE Is Finally Finished..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When The PE Is Finally Finished..

I was just reading thru and couldn't really find anything good on when the goals are finally met and the PE should be finished.. What are some of the maintenance exercises the finally successful guys do?? Pumping once a week? etc. What have some of u guys that made it to the goal line actually do to keep it?
    Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
    Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
    Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

lol bro you are reading my mind i was going to ask the same thing d
    Start Day 27.06.2016 - BPEL 5.8 ; MEG 5
    Now 25.11.2017 -BPEL 6.49 ;MEG ........
    Short GOALS - BPEL 7.1 ; MEG 6
    GOALS BPEL 8.5 ; MEG 6.5

Comment

I think with PE there is a constant greed towards more, once goals are reached people go hmmm, but a little bigger wouldn't hurt haha. I think maintenance routines means something like do the JP90 twice or three times a week etc. I have read people who just maintain by doing edging and kegels.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I have read that occasional (once a week or so) jelqing and stretching is more than enough. However, I am sure each guy differs.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I dunno man, I can't stop touching myself ...
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            I dunno man, I can't stop touching myself ...
            Gonna have ta look at duct taping some oven mitt's on ya, lol..

Comment

I was thinking pump once a week lower pressures for 20mins might be good.. Find a good hiding spot and go for it.. Stretching is I find something I naturally do anyway almost daily..

Comment

Please look up "cementing" for details on how to retain your size goals after they've been reached.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Well after you achieved your ultimate goal and by this I mean the size you wanted.

You then start to sort of cement your gains and run a maintenance routine.

You slowly start reducing the amount of workouts with in each week and work towards lighter version of your workout 1-2 times a week.

That way you won't loose your gains.

Besides that you can always edge and do your kegels.
                  Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                  Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                  The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Ok, here is something to think about for this question as well.. When hanging we are taking our time and going up through the weight for the gains so we don't tuffin' up the member and make it too hard to gain.. So once my goals have been reached would it be beneficial to do a period of heavy hanging to cement in what I have gained, as it says in the Hanging 101 section "Turn the Tunica to steel"?? Anybody do a period of heavier hanging for this purpose??

Comment

I disagree with the concept of toughening up the ligaments/penis as if it were a negative thing. For the purposes of health, performance, and training longevity, you'll want a stronger penis. The key is in ensuring that your gains in strength are also matched with your gains in flexibility.
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I was thinking when the goals are reached, of going up in weight just to see what I can do.. sh*ts & giggles type of thing, I'm an retired powerlifter and this is up my alley.. And one good side effect is, my glans, and basically the whole shaft have gone up in girth since I started hanging.. Especially the base.. I have a defined ring about 1" out from the PB I would say is new gains, bigger then the main shaft.. I didn't measure yet but I would say at 5.5" mid shaft now or a bit above.. About a .25" increase since I switched over to hanging... Pumping could be a thing of the past for me...

Comment

normally when people reach their goals they generally try to get more so keep making new goals. i only wanted a 7" but when i reached that i was like "fuck that im going for 8"!!!" lol... so i dont think theres a general end to PE'ing. although now iv been thinking lately that im going to stop targetting length when im 7.5" and just do a maintenance routine for length thereafter
                          Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                          BPEL - 6.15"
                          EG - 4.7"
                          Current:
                          BPEL - 7.3"
                          EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                          BPEL - 7.5"
                          EG - 5"
                          Long term Goal:
                          BPEL - 8"
                          EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by master-guage View Post
                            I was thinking when the goals are reached, of going up in weight just to see what I can do.. sh*ts & giggles type of thing, I'm an retired powerlifter and this is up my alley.. And one good side effect is, my glans, and basically the whole shaft have gone up in girth since I started hanging.. Especially the base.. I have a defined ring about 1" out from the PB I would say is new gains, bigger then the main shaft.. I didn't measure yet but I would say at 5.5" mid shaft now or a bit above.. About a .25" increase since I switched over to hanging... Pumping could be a thing of the past for me...
                            thats awsome, i never knew hanging could give you girth gains i thought it was like stretching and only gave length gains
                            Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
                            BPEL - 6.15"
                            EG - 4.7"
                            Current:
                            BPEL - 7.3"
                            EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
                            BPEL - 7.5"
                            EG - 5"
                            Long term Goal:
                            BPEL - 8"
                            EG - 5.5"

Comment

Originally posted by GrowStrong View Post
                              thats awsome, i never knew hanging could give you girth gains i thought it was like stretching and only gave length gains
                              Oddly, some of my best girth gains came from hanging and extending as well. That's why I try not to get caught up into worrying about separating exercises into length or girth categories. We all respond differently
                              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X