6 months in, no gains. Couple questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 months in, no gains. Couple questions

So it's been 6 months and no gains as of yet. It is very frustrating seeing all these posts of guys gaining 1/2 to 1 inch in that amount of time, when I get nothing. I did the jp90 for the full 90 days, then added squeezes and side to sides for a month. Then changed it up and started with warm up and down with bathmate with jelqs and squeezes in between. Still nothing. Then I tried the no jelq routine with warm up and down with bathmate for another month and I might have seen a tiny increase, like maybe a 1/16 inch increase if that in both length and girth. At this point I am getting very frustrated and want to quit. Seems like a big waste of time and effort.

I'm kinda bull-headed so I won't give in quite yet. Going to give it a full year before I give up. I have changed my routine again hoping something will give when I find the right excersises for me. I now have dropped the pump. I start with a warm up in bath with some light stretching and kegels. I then clamp for 10 min with a 5 min warm down after. Then 25 wet jelqs, and 25 v jelqs. Then 5 bundled stretches (going to add 1 every week till up to 20) Then 25 more wet jelqs and 25 v jelqs. Then clamp another 10 min. followed by 20 min. edging. And yes I have been watching my PI's and must admit I was over-training a little, but not excessively I don't think. My worst PI's were turtling and a little soreness occasionally the next day. I have recently changed from 5 on 1 off to 2 on 1 off, and cut my jelqs by a third.

I am on my 2nd week with this routine, and last time I had sex my girlfriend asked why i felt so much longer. She knows I pe, but doesn't know about the clamping because she's afraid I'll hurt myself so I haven't said anything yet. Which brings me to my first question. I was under the assumption that clamping is a girth only excersize, but I did check last night and I have no gain in girth, but 1/4" gain in length. Is it common to gain length from clamping? I'm actually ok with my length, but not my girth, but I'm not going to complain a gain is a gain. :-)

My 2nd question is about edging. I read a post recently about edging, asking if it was ok to edge on off days. The general consensus was no. The was also a comment about especially not since he has sex 2-3 days a week. Well I have sex daily (I swear that woman is insatiable). So should I still be edging even with such an active sex life? And could the daily sex be hindering my gains?

I am an avid pumper. When I started, I was pumping two 20 minute sessions at 5 hg. Daily and didn't see any noticeable gains for six months when I added one weekly 45 minute session at 4 hg. Over the next three years I gained over 3/4" in girth. In addition to pumping I did about 30 minutes of daily stretching and jelqing.

After the first year without any length gains, I added an extender and gained over 3/4" in length in about three years.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I can relate. I've been trying PE for 6 months and almost no gains. Very frustrating. I think if you're going for girth, your routine seems good, but with daily sex, all that plus edging sounds like kind of a lot. At least you got 1/4" gain in length, I would kill for that.

Comment

It's been around 6 or 7 months now for me and the ruler is yet to complement me too, I feel like I may have gained some girth (which I'm not really after, only doing minimal girth work to help maintain EQ), but no length! It's just a matter of trying different things and giving it a fair trial, until we find what works for us.

I started to get a little frustrated a while back, so I changed up my routine, I think if you do a routine for three months without any consistently good indicators that your on the right path it's time to change things up! There are plenty of different methods of PE!

Everyone always looks to the heavyweight gainers as their inspiration! Guys like not2big are mine! I hope I can have this mans kind of dedication to PE!

Hang in there gents, if your getting frustrated, maybe a short break might help to clear your head and then re-focus! Stay positive!
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I can understand how frustrating it is to read all the success stories on PEGym and then after starting up yourself on a PE routine that you do not experience the same desired quick results. I am sure that easy gainers are so enthusiastic that they participate much more on the forums than the members who don't have significant results to show for.

(I have almost been absent from PEGym for a year, so I apologize for what I think will be a long post. Because tonight I have time.)

First of all I would mention that to monitor potential length gains, I would recommend everyone to measure the flaccid stretched length, as it will be an early indicator for gaining. The erect gains may come later on. I know that you personally want to gain girth most of all though, but it is worth mentioning anyway.

Also I thought I would write down some of my own experience just as an example on how untraditionally gains can come: Because personally I didn't gain anything before after six months. I don't think that one person's success - with his personalized routine - will necessarily translate well onto another person. In my case I didn't see any results after JPs 90 Day Beginner's Routine (which is anyway basically meant as a conditioning period.) Also I experienced no results the following three months neither. After all that time (six months), many people will think they will not gain at all or that they will have to spend years to see humble gains. But after approximately six months I made only some changes on the 'JP's routine', where I increased the time for the stretches as well as the intensity and repetition on the jelqs, as well as introducing V-jelqs into my routine. Also I increased the time of warm-ups and I completely dropped warm-downs. By two-three months I gained something between 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, most of it in the middle of the period. It may sound like a 'long time' for moderate gains, but after all those months where I saw nothing, I found that these gains appeared fast. No lig-pop. Just steady gains within weeks.

My first message is that not everyone who gain significantly will experience 'beginner's gain' early on during the PE journey. Or to say it in a different way: That all who gain late will not necessarily gain slowly when they finally start gaining. As was shown in my case it was a matter of finding the adequate intensity and the techniques that worked best for my penis.

And the intensity yes… the increase of the intensity had an effect for my length gains, but it also it caused my glans to become bruised. So shortly after I had made those gains I really needed to take a break. And for months I didn’t know how to take up the manual exercises in a proper and balanced way, as I noticed that the bruising would reappear so easily. So I decided to try hanging.

I found that hanging didn't trigger the bruising on the glans. We all 'know' that hanging is always great, where almost every person who have experienced early gains by manual exercises is then destined to gain at least another half an inch within 6-12 months right? Well not always so. At least not in my case.

I was hanging closely for a year, and like before, I was particularly interested in seeing how the flaccid stretched length would improve. But my flaccid stretched length didn't improve. To my surprise it actually decreased half a centimeter during the period of hanging. Even at the very start hanging had this feeling on my penis like it felt more compact or stronger, more resilient and less elastic. I never felt penile fatigue, and never did I feel any pain. And I followed the exact same routine which is described on the article about hanging here on this forum. I gave up when the weights almost pulled me through the floor and when I could see that the flaccid stretched length had actually become less. Now it must be added that I was hanging mostly downwards, which possibly was totally wrong for me. Especially since I am not circumcised and I had the feeling that a lot of the pull was on my skin. The skin pull was especially obvious when hanging downwardly. (So I am about to try hanging again, and then it will be ‘over the shoulder’. I think that this position be the right thing for me, because when I exercise manual stretching upwardly, is when I ‘feel’ the stretch working deep down the root of my penis.)

After I ended hanging, I had problems finding private time. Another break. But after two or three months I found some private time again. Then I started up again with the basics, doing the manual stretches. Within ten days, my flaccid stretched length increased to how it was prior to hanging, and after one more month it was longer than ever before.

I must have gained a little more than an inch erect bone pressed length, most of it between the sixth to the ninth month into PEing. I am sure I haven’t gained any girth at all.

So my second message derives from my first message: Not all advanced or hard-core techniques will provide gains for all. Small alterations in basic techniques may in some individuals provide better results.

And this leads me right over to the third message, which derives from your own post:

Continue being bullheaded – as you describe yourself – where as you say that you will continue with PE expercises for some more months. If you don't see any results after two months in any routine, make an alteration in your routine. A change in intensity or techniques.

Good luck and keep PEGym updated. If you make a log here, people on the Gym can provide you with constructive input about your PE-work.

Comment

I went over a year with no gains. Many times felt like quiting, but for some reason just hung in there until I found a routine that was working. In the last 3 - 4 months I've gained 1/2" in length and 1/4" in girth. So, stick with it, be consistent and patient, your time will come.

Comment

Thanx for sharing guys, it's nice to know that there are others out there that have struggled like me. Its so disheartening to see all these success stories of people that gain so much in just 1-3 months yet I am dedicated and diligent, yet can not seem to make any gains in 6 months. It gives me hope to see others stick with it and persevere.

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                Thanx for sharing guys, it's nice to know that there are others out there that have struggled like me. Its so disheartening to see all these success stories of people that gain so much in just 1-3 months yet I am dedicated and diligent, yet can not seem to make any gains in 6 months. It gives me hope to see others stick with it and persevere.
                One suggestion I might offer is to stay with a routine for 2 to 3 months to see if it is working for you. Only doing a routine for one month and then switching to something else is generally not going to be productive.

Comment

Yes, I must admit I'm bad with that. I give it a few weeks, see no results and try something else. I need to be patient and stick with one routine. I do seem to be responding to the clamping. Hopefully if I stick with it, I can break that barrier. Speaking of clamping, I'm still hoping to hear from any fellow clampers on if you have gained length with clamping. I got that small gain 2 days after starting clamping, but nothing in girth yet. Also wondering if the daily sex is hindering my gains. Maybe not the sex so much, but the ejaculation perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by lilbigman View Post
                    I am on my 2nd week with this routine, and last time I had sex my girlfriend asked why i felt so much longer. She knows I pe, but doesn't know about the clamping because she's afraid I'll hurt myself so I haven't said anything yet. Which brings me to my first question. I was under the assumption that clamping is a girth only excersize, but I did check last night and I have no gain in girth, but 1/4" gain in length. Is it common to gain length from clamping? I'm actually ok with my length, but not my girth, but I'm not going to complain a gain is a gain. :-)
                    So you have gained 1/4 inch in length? If that is correct I would continuing to do the same routine you’re doing now and see if you could gain even a little bit more from that. Maybe you also will gain some girth from this routine if you stick with it for a while.

And keep up the good work
                    My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                      Everyone always looks to the heavyweight gainers as their inspiration! Guys like not2big are mine! I hope I can have this mans kind of dedication to PE!
                      This is the right way to see it. Best I read this week!
                      My road to a bigger penis

Comment

Working...
                      X