Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this . Wassup?

21 years old
    i feel i have a "ok" size penis i want it to be "Big" so im here to see results!

one of my main concerns is improving the size of my flaccid penis. my penis looks so small when soft hopefully jelqing will help me out. if you have any questions or advice just send me a message.

i will be posting results pics of different angles hard and soft every 2 weeks to see any results. Wish me Luck

Starting Length - 6.8 inches (not exact got to check)

Starting Girth - 5.3 inches (Not Exact) my penis is skinny
    Erect length goal - 9 inches

Erect girth goal - 6 inches

Welcome aboard, we're glad you're here.

I recommend you start with JP90 to condition your penis for PE and I recommend you look here for more information on the site, PE safety, and forum rules: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Remember to post your pictures on an album on your profile page and post the links here.

Namso.

Comment

5.3 inches girth isn't skinny! Heck, I will be doing a little dance when I finally get mine up to that size!

Welcome aboard though
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Hello and welcome,
        You're starting off significantly larger than average How Long is My Schlong?
        I think that like a lot of guys you are so used to the size of your equipment that you can't see it objectively. If you had been an average 5.6 by 4.8 yesterday and woke up with your size this morning you'd be saying "Holy crap, that's freaking huge!!!"
        JP90 program https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...r-routine.html is a great place to get started. I've made some good progress with only a scaled down version.
        Good luck & stay safe
        The Newt's Progress

Comment

Those are basically my starting stats. I wish you good luck on your journey of penis enlargement.
          Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
          Start of PE (16.7.2013)
          BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
          Current (16.1.2019)
          BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

Welcome to the gym NewMeJDZ!

Your 2.2 inch length goal should be a long term goal, that much of a gain won't happen overnight! You may want to set smaller goals to help stay motivated!

Good luck, stay positive!
            "Those who know others have knowledge,
            those who know themselves have insight.
            Those who master others have force,
            those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

to the Gym NewMeJDZ!

Don't miss this thread!!

Good advice above!

Pay attention to your PIs, your penis is trying to tell you if you are over working, or you are in the growth zone, aim for positive PIs, and steer away from the negative ones.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

What to Expect....A Beginner's Guide

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/558...ize-chart.html

Good Luck!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hiya NewMeJDZ and welcome to the forums!

The guys have given you some great info to get you started so I just wanted to let you know that should you require it, there are also some helpful and supportive ladies available on the forum too who are more than willing to offer their insight and wisdom. We can often be located in the following forums:

A Woman's Perspective

Relationship Forum

The Gym

Best wishes on your PE journey!

Comment

Working...
                X