curiosity about a prosthetic testicle and small balls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curiosity about a prosthetic testicle and small balls

Just out of curiosity does any one on this forum have a prosthetic testicle?

I do and it can become uncomfortable due to the tension since it’s not like the real thing. It can move freely due to the attachment snapped so it’s no longer tide in place. I just wondered if it would become a problem if I use a pump or weights. Stretching the scrotum would make my ball sack less of a young persons size, and compliment my penis more.
    Any ideas or suggestions on how to stop the sack looking small and more defined with a bulge in my pants.
    All suggestions welcome.
    They are small like brazil nuts?
    25.00%
    They swing like coconuts in a sack?
    25.00%
    Never given them much thought?
    25.00%
    I have a Prosthetic Testicle also!
    25.00%
    petew
    Last edited by petew; 05-09-2012, 11:36 PM.

I'd say pumping or weights would be fine .
    Your sac isn't involved with those .
    I do test massage and stretch my sac while doing them .
    I recommend pulling the scrotum down and stretching it in all directions .
    Just leave your nuts alone .

I don't think your unattached testicle would give you any trouble doing PE .
    My opinion .

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Thanks maelsukr i will have to add it to my routine of PE.

Comment

Hello, new here, but seems like a great advice site. Anyways, petew, I have a similar situation with growing up w/one testicle and getting a prosthetic in janauary 2011. My scrotum has always been tight and still looks like I only have one. Have you had good luck stretching? Thanks

Comment

My question is how do the choose what size to use. If they use large one would it not stretch the scrotum. Would they the hang lower.

Comment

This is an interesting discussion, and there are significant numbers of men missing a testis (or both) that could really use more details on this!

Can any of you that have undergone these procedures please be so kind as to go into details- sizing, experiences, etc?
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

In my non-professional opinion, I believe a loose testical should be checked out by a urologist. It could interfere in the proper health of the active testicle such as twisting/strangulation of the spermatic cord which could interfere with blood flow.

I assume the Uro who originally implanted the fou testicle knew how to properly size it. Unfortunately, he was not very good at implanting it in the first place.

I read on here or perhaps another forum, that a guy had silicone shells implanted over each of his testicles, in order to have it appear he had larger testicles/ scrotal sack.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

my balls have shrunk with age to walnut size. My scrotum retains its size, a lot of loose skin. I want to "get big balls" again. Do the existing ones have to be excised?
                (orchectomy). Can I get a surgeon to insert new ones in the existing sac, without taking what I have? What about the "shell" concept mentioned in the post above?

Comment

I was considering getting one. The older articles seem to have a lot of problem issues but the more recent ones seem to have more success.

One question: Does anyone know if removing the prosthesis solves any problems? Most people who have complications say that had to have it removed but they never talk about any long-term damage after that.

Comment

I had testicular torsion at age 35, ungodly painful and was very happy to make it through surgery with both of my own balls. Wouldn't trade them from fake ones any day, sure they are not the biggest of nuts but they are mine and they are real.

Comment

Working...
                    X