Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long did it take you to gain an inch in length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long did it take you to gain an inch in length?

I started this poll to give motivation and support to those of us who have yet to gain an inch in length. I'm guessing that for some guys who have gained an inch, it took a year or more while others gained an inch in 6 months or less. So, if you've gained an inch in length since starting PE workouts, let us know how long it took you. And give us any additional comments about additional gains since gaining an inch, whether gains in girth came at the same time or later, and anything else you think we newbies would like to know. Thanks.
    I gained it within the first 3 months
    32.38%
    I gained it between month 4 and month 6
    22.66%
    I gained it between month 7 and month 9
    10.91%
    I gained it between month 10 and month 12
    9.13%
    It took me more than 12 months to gain my first inch
    24.91%

Hello all,

Not there yet, in length or girth. But in combo (length + girth) 1.5" in two and one half months. This is a gain of 34% volume (cubic inches). I consider this newbie gains and now settling in for the long term. Next month will be working mostly girth.

Thanks to all,
    Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

It took me three and a half months to gain an inch in length and an inch in girth.

Comment

BTW, I have a high LOT, and according to Bib and those in the know, a high LOT tends to lead to quick gains. That was my case. Just lucky, I guess.

Comment

When i did start gaining i grew almost two inches in a two month period. Edge post PE this may be what caused the rapid gains.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I think the edging was a big part of my good fortune as well, Kingpole.

Comment

I've been edging all of last month and I'm on my way to a total of 1" length gain. I just passed the .5" mark today, so I'm really excited.

I measured after I did some basic Uli's, and for some reason I was really hard and had great EQ right afterward.

I have read that Uli's or any advanced girth exercise would make your EQ worse, but the moderate way I've been doing it is definetely helping and may have helped me break pass the .5" mark in length today.

I do Uli's twice a week, and make sure the exercises are at least 48 hours apart! I think this is wise and more than enough.

Although I haven't been doing them that long, my penis hasn't changed color. Yay.
              3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
              5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
              12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

Well I'll hit month four in a week and I just reached 7'. I started out at 5.85' in February so if I can remember how to do math I'd say that's around 1.15' in three and a half months. Still working on the girth though.

Comment

Originally posted by Thimsile View Post
                  Well I'll hit month four in a week and I just reached 7'. I started out at 5.85' in February so if I can remember how to do math I'd say that's around 1.15' in three and a half months. Still working on the girth though.
                  Nice goin', Thimsile. I'd be happy if I did that well in a year! I'm just starting week 8.
                  Lazy 8
                  Last edited by Lazy 8; 06-08-2009, 04:18 PM. Reason: syntax correction

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy 8 View Post
                    Nice goin', Thimsile. I'd be happy if I did that well in a year! I'm starting week just 8.
                    You mean your 8" or your starting week 8? Don't give up i did Pe for several months about 4, before gains even started. Of course i was jelqing wrong.
                    kingpole
                    Retired Moderator
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by kingpole; 06-08-2009, 11:23 AM.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Bump

Comment

I haven't gained any length yet but I have gain in girth(about .5) I'm naturally 6.75 Length but I'm tryin to figure out if i'm doin the length exercises wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Consistency View Post
                          I haven't gained any length yet but I have gain in girth(about .5) I'm naturally 6.75 Length but I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing the length exercises wrong

Consistency, to gain .5 in girth is great, that is 20%+/- in volume growth. I'm working girth right now would be happy for an additional .5 in girth. Congrats on the gain.
                          Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Consistency,
                            As eompow pointed out: .5 inches in girth is a large increase in volumetric size. Congratulations. Also, welcome to The Gym.

Lazy 8,
                            Excellent poll. Let's keep it going to see if we can get 100 votes. I'm going to add this thread to the 101 Start Here thread.
                            "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                              Of course i was jelqing wrong.
                              How may that be sir?

Comment

Working...
                              X