Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much does your penis shrink when it gets cold?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does your penis shrink when it gets cold?

I looked it up and could not find the answer anywhere! Lets be the first to do this experiment and publicly display the answer.

What is the maximum % that your penis shrinks when it gets cold?

To test this I suggest we all do the same thing. Dip your penis in VERY COLD WATER. Leave it in the bowl or cup of water until it stops shrinking. Perhaps you should just leave it in for 30 seconds then let it air dry. Measure your penis NOT BONE PRESSEDA AND DO NOT STRETCH IT. YOU SHOULD CHECK THE AMOUNT IT SHRINKS FROM ITS NATURAL STATE!

Please comment your before and after stats.
    10-20%
    12.00%
    20-30%
    12.00%
    30-40%
    4.00%
    40-50%
    8.00%
    50-60%
    24.00%
    60-70%
    8.00%
    70-80%
    16.00%
    80-90%
    16.00%
    marrah101
    Last edited by marrah101; 07-08-2014, 07:10 AM.

I tried dipping it in cold water and i only shrunk half an inch from 4.25 originally and ive shrunk WAY more than that. I guess I'll just have to wait for when it gets super small for no reason.

Comment

I hang 6.5 normally and shrink to 6 when I go swimming.
      Initial Measurements 8/2009: BPEL: 6", EG: 5", flaccid: 3 1/2" as of 8/22/2017: 8" BPEL, 6 5/8" EG and 6 1/2" flaccid

Comment

i swear i must shrink atleast 7-8inches lol when i swim from my erect length that is
        Last edited by Walshy; 07-08-2014, 06:30 PM.

Comment

It seems like my girth shrinks the most in the cold.

Comment

Damn I remember going into the docs office dropping my drawers I bet my penis shrank to at least two inches or even less....very embarrassing bc the doc was female. I had a rash on my balls at the time which was horrible btw.
            Before PE

Nbpel 7.25
            Bpel 8.0
            EG 5.75-6.0

Goal

Bpel 9.0
            EG 6.5
            Consistent EQ

Comment

I lose about 12 inches, honestly I never ran and got a tape when my balls were frozen.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Seinfeld episode anyone.George to be exact!
                Imagination expands the mind

Comment

What is the point of this? What kind of information is this going to tell us? How will we even use such information?

One of the dumbest polls I've ever seen around here.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                    What is the point of this? What kind of information is this going to tell us? How will we even use such information?

In a sense, look at it this way. The main purpose of this "GYM" is all about getting a BIG dick. So I guess the interest in how small your dick can get under a particular circumstance could be viewed as important. My poll answer was an intelligent guestimation.......I didn't join the polar bear club. I left NY to get away from the cold winters!! ;-)
                    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Nope ain't dipping my friend in cold water; besides I'm not sure he can swim and I wouldn't want to drown him.
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I don't know the percent, but i can say it sucks every time.
                        It's pronounced packáge.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post

Boy you're just full of sunshine lately aren't you? How about we go back to the little rabbit who said; "If you can't say nothing nice don't say nothing at all!" Let's try that huh?
                          CUSP82
                          Administrator
                          Admin of the Month Dec 2014
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by CUSP82; 07-11-2014, 07:45 AM.
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

He definitely picked the wrong name, MrPositivity would have been more apt.

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                            Boy you're just full of sunshine lately aren't you? How about we go back to the little rabbit who said; "If you can't see nothing nice don't say nothing at all!" Let's try that huh?
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Or Mr someone pissed in my oatmeal!
                              Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Working...
                              X