Dry Orgasm and Reverse Kegel Quandry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Orgasm and Reverse Kegel Quandry

So I've been keeping up the threads here for some time now but I'm still confused about a couple of things.

1. On average how long does one have to practice edging before achieving a dry orgasm?
    2. Is a dry orgasm a controlled, meaning I'm consciously having a non ejaculatory orgasm or is it a natural side effect of edging?
    3. If I were to rate my arousal from 1 to 10, 1 being not aroused and 10 being the point of no return, where do I want to ride that edging wave? 7, 8, 9, or 9.9?
    4. I've heard a lot about reverse kegels and I've been trying to practice them, but I have no idea if I'm doing them correctly. How should it feel while I'm doing them? I feel like when I try push out the focus is near my rectum and not my PC muscle. I read somewhere that it should be like you're trying to push urine out. Is this correct?

I've been edging for 2 months now and my progress seems to be very slight. I'm getting really frustrated with the results as I was hoping I'd see more improvement by now. I don't think I'm doing it wrong and I' think the bulk of my problem is an involuntary flexing of the PC muscle. If anyone has any tricks or tips to keep the PC relaxed, I'm all ears. It seems no matter how relaxed I try to be, it has a mind of it's own. Are there any PC relaxation exercises?

Originally posted by aguirre View Post
    So I've been keeping up the threads here for some time now but I'm still confused about a couple of things.

1. On average how long does one have to practice edging before achieving a dry orgasm?
    2. Is a dry orgasm a controlled, meaning I'm consciously having a non ejaculatory orgasm or is it a natural side effect of edging?
    3. If I were to rate my arousal from 1 to 10, 1 being not aroused and 10 being the point of no return, where do I want to ride that edging wave? 7, 8, 9, or 9.9?
    4. I've heard a lot about reverse kegels and I've been trying to practice them, but I have no idea if I'm doing them correctly. How should it feel while I'm doing them? I feel like when I try push out the focus is near my rectum and not my PC muscle. I read somewhere that it should be like you're trying to push urine out. Is this correct?

I've been edging for 2 months now and my progress seems to be very slight. I'm getting really frustrated with the results as I was hoping I'd see more improvement by now. I don't think I'm doing it wrong and I' think the bulk of my problem is an involuntary flexing of the PC muscle. If anyone has any tricks or tips to keep the PC relaxed, I'm all ears. It seems no matter how relaxed I try to be, it has a mind of it's own. Are there any PC relaxation exercises?
    I will answer these to the best of my ability but I don't have all the answers:
    1. This completely depends on the person. Obviously by reading up on and understanding the way DO's work, you put yourself in a better position to achieve them quickly but it definitely takes some serious time and dedication.
    2. I believe that more often than not, DO's are controlled. For the most part, it consists of consciously flexing your PC muscle or doing a reverse kegel at some point before the PONR. I do believe however that these can just happen without a conscious effort for some people.
    3. If I knew I would tell you. I have been messing around with this for a while and have to date only been able to achieve partially dry orgasms where I basically hold most of the semen back by kegeling close to the PONR.
    4. My understanding of reverse kegels is fairly similar to yours. I have read that you should feel like you would if you were trying to pee or pass gas. I read somewhere in one of KP's post's that if you do it correctly your stomach should look a little pot-bellied. Therefore feeling it more around your rectum would be correct. I also just learned the other day that the BC muscle is mainly waht you use when you kegel, and the PC muscle is actually what you use when you take a dump.

Also, don't get frustrated with this as it will get you nowhere. Just take it however slowly you need to when you're edging and pay close attention to the way your body is responding. Below I've provided a thread that could help you out with the involuntary flexing of the PC muscle but from what I understand, you will probably need to get to know the way to flex and relax it just normally before you can intentionally relax it during sex or masturbation. This is why doing your kegels is so important!

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aving-sex.html
    Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Also if you're looking for some really good quality information on DO's and MMO's I would recommend you look into joining this social group. It's completely devoted to DO's and MMO's: PEGym Forums - Multiple Male Orgasm and Dry Orgasms
      Cleave's Progress Log

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs... one step at a time."

Comment

Working...
      X