Possible to ejaculate and keep going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible to ejaculate and keep going?

I know that with kegelling, it's possible to have a dry orgasm and keep going, but is there a way to cum and keep going after that? Just completely remove the refractory period? How?
    Starting (November 22, 2009):
    7" bpel/6 1/2" nbpel (did not measure eg)
    Now:
    7 1/4" bpel x 5.25" eg
    Short term goal:
    7" nbpel
    Long term goal:
    8+" bpel/7 3/4" nbpel x 6" eg

You'll never be able to completely remove refractory. Getting your EQ higher should help to maybe shorten refractory, but it's not guaranteed. Refractory period seems to be tied with age more than anything. The younger you are, the shorter your refractory period is. I'm only 20, so I find it easy to keep an erection after I have an orgasm, but I'll say that it's not getting any easier for me.

Comment

Check out the post by Raydog153
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...tanding-3.html
      He claims to have multiple wet orgasms. Pretty amazing.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hmmmm, amazing enough to be suss.

Comment

I've had wet orgasms and kept going.. my dick gets harder after i finish the first time... i cum and then i stay hard.. i concentrate on cumming for a couple of seconds then i pay more attention to my whole body and i stay hard.. i then take longer to finish again

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEH View Post
            I've had wet orgasms and kept going.. my dick gets harder after i finish the first time... i cum and then i stay hard.. i concentrate on cumming for a couple of seconds then i pay more attention to my whole body and i stay hard.. i then take longer to finish again
            Interesting. How old are you?
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

That is interesting; would anyone here know why I lose my erection really fast after ejaculation?

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianEH View Post
                Wow. That's pretty amazing. There are times if I edge I stay hard for a minute or two after orgasm but not long enough to continue. Can you elaborate when you say you pay more attention to your whole body? What is it your paying attention to or focusing on?

Comment

Originally posted by Gator View Post
                  You'll never be able to completely remove refractory. Getting your EQ higher should help to maybe shorten refractory, but it's not guaranteed. Refractory period seems to be tied with age more than anything. The younger you are, the shorter your refractory period is. I'm only 20, so I find it easy to keep an erection after I have an orgasm, but I'll say that it's not getting any easier for me.
                  I have no refractory period, im 46. Never had a refractory period even before the Ed set in. the on ly thing that may stop me at one ejacualtion is that i may take 45 minutes to get to that point.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by MysticalWheel View Post
                    That is interesting; would anyone here know why I lose my erection really fast after ejaculation?
                    I have always lost my erection after ejaculation. I thought that everyone did. Even in my youth, I might recover a erection in a couple of minutes but I would still lose it for at least a little while whenever I came.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

I can have multiple orgasms, I just have to make sure the first one isn't too strong. If I finish big, I lose my erection and it takes 2-20mins depending on the conditions to recover.

Comment

I am wondering if there is anyone over 21 who can ejaculate and keep an erection going afterwards.
                        Personally, I suspect that there isn't!

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                          I am wondering if there is anyone over 21 who can ejaculate and keep an erection going afterwards.
                          Personally, I suspect that there isn't!
                          Im 46 years old i can keep going if i put my mind to it. Infact i do it quite often about 8 times a year. Could do it all the time if i had the time.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                            Im 46 years old i can keep going if i put my mind to it. Infact i do it quite often about 8 times a year. Could do it all the time if i had the time.
                            Wow, that's great! How do you think you do it? Do you have to hold back somehow on the first one if you want to keep going?
                            (I've never been with anyone who could keep hard after cumming.... but it sure sounds fun!)

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                              Wow, that's great! How do you think you do it? Do you have to hold back somehow on the first one if you want to keep going?
                              (I've never been with anyone who could keep hard after cumming.... but it sure sounds fun!)
                              There is many ways to do it. First it's mind over matter. Even if the man is sensitive he just has to push through it. The sensitivity will go away and he will feel nothing for a few minutes if he keeps pumping it will come back. It also helps if you encourage him telling him you don't want him to stop if feels so good. There is other ways to continue. One make sure he ejaculates outside your vagina. Gives you oral till he is ready again. He can ejaculate in you if he doesn't mind his own stuff. If you don't mind a quick break let him urinate. Then resume foreplay. One thing most women don't do is that they don't talk to their partner. Be agressive after he orgasms don't touch his penis for a few minutes. Let him rest but have him touch you or rub his body. After five minutes or so go ahead and stimulate his penis. Tell him how great he was and you can't wait for more. Remember it's all mental. I had one girl keep telling me she needed my cock. I was able to ejaculate four times in about an hour.

Comment

Working...
                              X