Reverse Kegels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Kegels

Has anyone tried doing reverse kegels on a regular basis without doing regular kegels? Im curious if this will help stamina... or if you must do both kegels and reverse kegels in order to see benefits.

Hmm good questiion.

Comment

Not me.
      Currently, I do 16 minutes of kegels and 16 minutes of reverse kegels every other day.
      Pirate Diplomacy:
      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

How has that been working out for you pirate? Has your stamina/control increased noticeably?

Comment

I just recently feel like I have gotten the hang of reverse kegels so I can't really claim much in the way of results from them. I am, however, I very fervent believer in the benefits of kegels: stamina, control, DOs, angle of attack...all good news.
          Just be very careful not to over work them and take a long range approach.
          Pirate
          Retired Administrator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Pirate; 03-24-2010, 05:43 PM.
          Pirate Diplomacy:
          The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

+Doing reverse kegals only may be of benifit to guys with" tense"muscles who have premature ejac.

Has anyone tried this?

Comment

Can you please explain me how do you do that? What is a reversed kegal?
              Started on 8/12/09:
              Initial BPEL: 6,65"
              Initial EG: 5,50"

Measurements on 8/03/10:
              BPEL: 7,10"
              EG: 5,50"

Goal:
              BPEL: 8,00"
              BPEG: 6,00"

Comment

Originally posted by JoseGraca View Post
                Can you please explain me how do you do that? What is a reversed kegal?
                with a reverse kegel, instead of flexing, you would "push" as if you are trying to pee.

Comment

When I reverse kegel, I begin the contraction as far up my penis as I can and then move it down and back towards my ass. It is sort of a swallowing feeling or pumping blood out of my cock. A kegel, however, feels like pumping blood into my cock.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                    When I reverse kegel, I begin the contraction as far up my penis as I can and then move it down and back towards my ass. It is sort of a swallowing feeling or pumping blood out of my cock. A kegel, however, feels like pumping blood into my cock.
                    Just wondering if I'm doing it right, I understand how you're explaining it, but, do your (lower) abs kind of contract as well when you do a reverse kegel?

Comment

Yes. They are great for relaxing the PC/BC area. Helps if you start to kegel uncontrollably during sex or masturbation or whatnot.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Originally posted by months View Post
                        Just wondering if I'm doing it right, I understand how you're explaining it, but, do your (lower) abs kind of contract as well when you do a reverse kegel?
                        Mine do but I am working to isolate and engage only the kegel muscles and not my abs.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

My abs do too, as does my ass a little with regular kegels. You just have to be aware of where you feel it the most. I am also working to do the same as Pirate.

Comment

I am very interested, in the way other muscles can be used to intensify kegals. Many guys use leg or ab muscles to add to kegal strength, however it seems to be rare to do it in a controled fashion as I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                              I am very interested, in the way other muscles can be used to intensify kegals. Many guys use leg or ab muscles to add to kegal strength, however it seems to be rare to do it in a controled fashion as I do.
                              Care to elaborate on your controlled fashion?
                              Personally, I think that muscle control is the name of the game.
                              Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

Working...
                              X