New edging technique, try it out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New edging technique, try it out.

As you know we the body starts to kegel automatically when you're about to ejaculate.
    I've tried to kegel harder when I'm close to ejaculating but that didn't help.
    Edging (start/stop) does help but it isn't always appreciated by the woman to stop (specially when she's close to orgasm).

I tried to kegel longer, about 1-2min kegels during my edging to be able to hold on longer and I noticed that every time I let go of the kegel I removed some pressure.
    This seems logic since the body automatically creates the pressure (and kegels) when you are about to ejaculate.

So I tried a new technique. I tried to kegel as long as I could during my edging (it's most important that you kegel before your PONR). Let's say that my PONR is about 1-2 minutes away, then I start to kegel. By kegeling I build up the pressure the body wants to build up and you'll feel that the PONR is coming closer because of the long kegel. Before reaching the critical PONR, you stop to kegel.
    By building up false pressure by the long kegel you trigger the body to ejaculate. The important step is to let go of the kegel and release all the pressue you've built up.

You'll notice that it feels normal again and that you can edge more.

When I did this earlier today, I felt that I could last forever.
    This, unlike the stop/start method removes the pressure. The start/stop method is great but when youv've egded long enough you'll have to stop every 20-30 seconds because of the pressure.

I don't have prematre eja. so I don't know how it works for guy with that. problem.

But give it a serious try guys.

If my description wasn't clear enough, let me know.
    Gyrta
    Last edited by Gyrta; 04-10-2010, 06:26 AM.
    Log
    Measurements (Current):
    BPEL: 7.25"
    HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Hey thats a good theory,
    But when i edge, and i start kegeling in the middle, i find that it brings me to my PONR very quickly.

I find that if i do reverse kegels in the middle during my not so excited state, it allows me to extend the time till i get to my PONR.
    When it gets too heated, provided that you have a really strong PC muscle, do a really hard squeeze, but not stoping completely still moving a lil bit. i find that that brings my right down to middle. If that makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by a0n09 View Post
      Hey thats a good theory,
      But when i edge, and i start kegeling in the middle, i find that it brings me to my PONR very quickly.
      Yes, but that's the idea.
      The body gets rid of the pressure by ejaculating. If we can create the pressure by doing long kegel before the PONR and release the kegel (and releasing the pressure), the body don't have to realse the pressure by it own mechanism (ejaculating).

It's all about controlling the pressure that the body wants to get rid of (when ejacualting.

It's important that the kegel is long so you build up the pressure and can do a proper release. To kegel 5 sec and let go, then kegel again won't have the same effect with fooling the body.

Another important thing is not to release the kegel to late. You must loose it before reaching the PONR.
      Gyrta
      Last edited by Gyrta; 04-09-2010, 01:35 PM.
      Log
      Measurements (Current):

Comment

No one tried this?
        Log
        Measurements (Current):

Comment

Hey, thanks for bumping up this thread Gyrta! Otherwise I might not have seen it. As you might have just read in that pumping thread, I just edged tonight, and didn't do so great.

I will try this tonight!!!

Comment

Give it a try C.
            I think it takes 2-3 times of edging to learn when to start to kegel and when to let go of the kegel. It's important that you'll notice that you remove the pressure you've built up when kegeling.
            Log
            Measurements (Current):

Comment

Thanks Gyrta, but man, I have been trying (not all that often, once a week or so) to do edging, but I always fucking blow my load!!!

Comment

Yes and I think that it's because when you do start/stop you are only taking a break from the PONR. As you know PONR comes faster and faster (and stronger) as longer as you edge.
                I've a theory that stopping a PONR is really hard in the end. If we look at PONR, it's a point where the pressure is at it's peak and the body kegels automatically.
                So we have to fool the body by creating "false" pressure by the kegel and releasing it. By doing that, you will not reach PONR since the body doesn't need to let go of the pressure.

Again, the critical point here is to learn how to build up and release the pressure.
                Log
                Measurements (Current):

Comment

This has some similarities to pe zen's method.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyrta View Post
                    Yes and I think that it's because when you do start/stop you are only taking a break from the PONR. As you know PONR comes faster and faster (and stronger) as longer as you edge.
                    I've a theory that stopping a PONR is really hard in the end. If we look at PONR, it's a point where the pressure is at it's peak and the body kegels automatically.
                    So we have to fool the body by creating "false" pressure by the kegel and releasing it. By doing that, you will not reach PONR since the body doesn't need to let go of the pressure.

Again, the critical point here is to learn how to build up and release the pressure.

actually, when I really think about your method. I am very similar when it comes to intercourse. This could be the reason why Duo is easier for me. I've noticed that I do not reach full max PONR in intercourse because of the fear of failing to not hold and ruin the moment. So I kegal when i reach 7, stop and just pretend I stopped to kiss or play with her pussy for a bit, then 1 min later I'll resume reach 8, then 9. I never do this more then 3 times then it goes from me being fun and kinky to why is he stopping?. For duo, I could just be doing false pressure which makes me resume for a lot, a lot of time. this could explain why Solo is so much harder 35min of edging of stop and start, stop and start 10 times, then finally reaching max PONR, and I fail. friday night, I am really going to concentrate on this method during intercourse. Build false pressure even earlier and I'll let you know how it goes.

Comment

Yo gyrta, i like your ideas. I am someone who suffers from premature ejac, so hopefully I can provide you with another perspective on this matter.

Also, i can definitely relate to the process of re-reaching your PONR very quickly since the pressure is so great. So in theory your idea should help this.

Ill try it out and let you know how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by mike34 View Post
                        actually, when I really think about your method. I am very similar when it comes to intercourse. This could be the reason why Duo is easier for me. I've noticed that I do not reach full max PONR in intercourse because of the fear of failing to not hold and ruin the moment. So I kegal when i reach 7, stop and just pretend I stopped to kiss or play with her pussy for a bit, then 1 min later I'll resume reach 8, then 9. I never do this more then 3 times then it goes from me being fun and kinky to why is he stopping?. For duo, I could just be doing false pressure which makes me resume for a lot, a lot of time. this could explain why Solo is so much harder 35min of edging of stop and start, stop and start 10 times, then finally reaching max PONR, and I fail. friday night, I am really going to concentrate on this method during intercourse. Build false pressure even earlier and I'll let you know how it goes.
                        Originally posted by boss View Post
                        Yo gyrta, i like your ideas. I am someone who suffers from premature ejac, so hopefully I can provide you with another perspective on this matter.

Also, i can definitely relate to the process of re-reaching your PONR very quickly since the pressure is so great. So in theory your idea should help this.

Ill try it out and let you know how it goes.
                        Thanks guys. I appreciate that you are testing it out.
                        Log
                        Measurements (Current):

Comment

I have tried this while i was experimenting. Although i have not fully tested this out and that it could be base on other factors, but i have tested this theory twice. Once when was i was having sex, i often kegel during and did not stop, it does feel like i have release tension but i couldn't get too rough. The second time was masturbating, but i found that sex and edging are two very different things, since sex has a much different sensation and even though i edge, when it comes to having sex i often was overhelmed by the different sensation that sex bring.

Comment

Alright, i have tried this a few times now with mixed results. It doesnt appear as though the kegel completely relieves the pressure, although it does seem to help a bit. What i have noticed though is that it seems easier to have a partial when holding a kegel up until the PONR..and after I have a partial I can last a while but my EQ does go down a bit. If i find out anything more ill let you know.

Comment

Being a premature ejaculator (woooh rhymes), this is a really intriguing technique. My own technique has treated me well, but it takes quite a bit of prep (kegels) and practice. I'll give this a go someday and see what happens! Maybe I'll post my own experience with my current technique if I find that the method hasn't been mentioned elsewhere.

Thanks for sharing, bud!
                              "In life we're not made happy by what we acquire, but by what we appreciate." - Michael Ramsden

Comment

Working...
                              X