How to make your own 'Fleshlight'!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make your own 'Fleshlight'!

Well, I wanted to improve my stamina when it comes to actual sex. However I'm too embarassed to actually buy a real fleshlight, so I decided to try to make something similar myself. I did this surprisingly easily with what I feel are pretty good results.

Things you will need:

1. An empty jar or tin. (I personally used a metal tin with a 3inch diametre for an opening. It got slightly wider after the opening. It's shaped like a typical jar: http://prayingtodarwin.files.wordpre...nnaise-jar.jpg

2. Three thick average length socks.

3. Two condoms.

4. Durex heat lube (Makes it feel even more realistic, ahh I love this stuff.)

Assembling the pocket pussy

Take 1 sock and put it inside your jar/tin. Now get the top part of the sock (the opening) and invert it, rapping it around the opening of the jar or tin. When you do this you should rap it evenly around the circumference and it should basically be covering the entire opening of the jar or tin. What you do next is simply push the rest of the sock down into the tin so that it is spread out nice and evenly inside.

Next you simply repeat the above process with the 2nd sock. And repeat it again with the 3rd. You will want to use a tool (a pencil will do) to push down the 3rd sock making a nice soft hole for you to put your dick in. Try to keep things as symmetrical as possible. You can't really go wrong anyway.

Finally, repeat the same process with a condom. (Basically the condom is now covering everything. Latex condoms are definitely stretchy enough to be wrapped around the whole lid area and then pushed into the hole. The condom makes sure you have a nice slippery surface to slide into instead of the rough texture of a sock.

I mentioned that you would need 2 condoms. The 2nd condom is just for you to wear, and lube up. It seems to feel better wearing a condom with this Durex heat lube. Although you don't have to, and you can use regular lube.

Notes:

- This was a tricky thing to explain, so bare with me. I'm happy to answer any questions.

- Obviously this is what worked for me. If you have a bigger/smaller tin or a bigger/smaller cock than I do, you may have to add or remove a few socks of course! It also depends on the socks themselves! Mine wear thick sports socks of average length. You have the basic idea of how it works, so experiment. I think I will go a bit tighter next time by adding 1 last sock ( a thin one).

- Please note that I did not use a glass jar, I used a tin. I don't know if a glass jar would break, but I highly doubt it. Anyway you are trying this at your own risk, so don't blame me for any injuries please. I just thought I would share this cos it worked great for me. Felt pretty damn good. While I'm sure a real fleshlight would feel better, I'm willing to make do with this thing!
    BPEL - 6.25"
    EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Lol, fucking thing is that I've already seen this somewhere else..but instead of using a glass jar, the guy used a styrofoam cup. I think it's much easier to build with a styrofoam cup than with a jar.

Thanks for posting this.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Someone posted this as a gag on another forum I frequent. They recommended a Pringles can though.

Comment

Any kind of cylindrical container will work very well I suppose. I just googled make your own fleshlight and found some similar threads with some slightly different methods out there to try as well.

Didn't even think of googling it when it popped in my head to try to make one by myself. It was just a spur of the moment kind of thing hehe.
        BPEL - 6.25"
        EG - 5"

I think that before PE and my improved erections my stats were more like 6 x 4.75.

Comment

I have the real thing but i can remember the time when i was younger i use to get a towel and put a rubber glove in it and then roll the towel up and then lube the penis and shagged that for awhile lol. Good times

Comment

This is too complicated for me.

F@*(et, I'll stay on real pussy.
            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

I made one out of a pringles can LOL. but with condoms, IF i could even stretch it over the edge of the can without ripping it, I'd only be able to use it once before the condom rips anyway.

I tried the rubber glove like Jason said, only I filled the can with styrofoam, but I'm thinking of getting a real one sometime. Must work a lot better. Just hope nobody finds it XD

Comment

Lol, why would you buy a fleshlight? I'd be ashamed to buy one. I need to get real pussy soon or else Ima gonna go crazy.
                Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Radiohead View Post
                  Lol, why would you buy a fleshlight? I'd be ashamed to buy one. I need to get real pussy soon or else Ima gonna go crazy.
                  Man I hear you on that. It's been too long. And as to why I would buy one? I dunno, yeah... it's really been too long I think. By the way Radiohead, if memory serves, you were into PUA too, right? If so, how's it working for you? I know your post says you'll go crazy if you don't get laid soon But any success with it so far?

ExceLLength

Comment

Hello Pikki,

Great thoughts.
                    I like this information.
                    I am newbie in this forum site.
                    Thanks for great sharing.

Comment

is it more weird to own a fleshlight or be the guy who makes strange masturbation devices?

id rather just buy a light i think than mess around with rubber gloves in a pringles can. fleshlight is probably more effective and less hassle anyway.

(i do appreciate the info, however)

Comment

I now own a couple of them.
                        I bought mine.
                        By the way, I think Fleshlight is having a sale right now.
                        Pirate Diplomacy:
                        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Working...
                        X