How to Dry Orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Dry Orgasm?

What is the proper way to reach dry orgasm? Currently I'm getting to the PONR then holding a Kegel as tight as possible, every time I do it I seem to be able to hold it back for a while and then when I release, a small amount of semen comes out (a few drops). I believe that's called retro-ejaculation. How do I stop this?

Also the feeling I get when I reach the PONR is good but it is in no way an orgasm as such, is a proper dry orgasm meant to feel like a regular one when you ejaculate?
    Last edited by Resist; 09-01-2010, 06:07 AM.
    Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
    Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
    Ultimate Goal
    : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

It is normal for the begining to release some semen.

Keep training your pelvic muscle thru Kegeling.

About the feeling, I can say from my experience that at the begining it feelt not as great as ejaculating.
    Now it is awesome. It keeps on pouring with orgasmic feelings. The orgasm is longer and harder than before.

Keep on doing it. It is worthed!
    VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Master edging then move on to ballooning.

I believe ballooning = dry orgasms, but you must master edging first or you probably wont be able to do it / or it might be dangerous.

Edging 101
      Ballooning 101
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

See this thread for lots of discussion and information: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ry-orgasm.html

There is also a MMO/DO (male multiorgasm/dry orgasm) group here -- go to the top of the page under "Groups" and search there. There are tons of useful threads there!

Comment

I just added that thread to my list of useful links...

Comment

Thanks for the help guys and gal

I'll keep practising then and report back my progress.
            Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
            Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
            Ultimate Goal
            : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Comment

Is dry orgasm for older men? I dont want to damage the tubes!
              "Todays preparation determines tomorrow's achievement."

Comment

Originally posted by Jelq View Post
                Is dry orgasm for older men? I dont want to damage the tubes!
                Nope, anyone can do it! Well, anyone male.

Dry orgasms are perfectly safe, it is all about learning control and teaching your body that orgasm and ejaculation are two different things. Some guys here have been having dry orgasms for decades, having figured it out as young men (Pegasus for example). No ill effects, just lots of pleasure!

Comment

Pegasus and Pirate are writing an article on Dry Orgasms, should be coming out shortly.

Comment

wow that's good news..are they for free? or it's just an ebook

Comment

The dry orgasms are for free

The article, when it's done, will be posted here on the PEGym and will be free like all the others.

Comment

Kingpole was doing what I thought were dry orgasms with balooning-- and I think he's 50+ years old (I'm not sure).

I don't think your age should matter... I'm not sure though.

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                        Pegasus and Pirate are writing an article on Dry Orgasms, should be coming out shortly.
                        There you go

Comment

Well I am 50 y and have been having dry orgasms nearly 30 y , but I think g4 has me beat.

Comment

Working...
                          X