Thread: Reverse kegels and Gas
- 02-10-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Alright so I've been doing consistent RK exercises for about a month now and it's working great on stopping PONR, but I have been having major gas issues since around the time I noticed a big change in my BC/PC.
Ya so what I'm worried about is doing a RK during sex and then farting Lol. Even in class I wouldn't be able to hold it back without my stong PC muscle, once I get in my car to go home I let rip the biggest fart of my life.
Also I've recently become a vegetarian and I heard you get gas from all the extra fiber, and that it takes your body a few weeks to adjust to the new diet. This is most likely the cause of the gas, and it teamed up with my RKs to create Hulk-sized flatulence.
OH and I was wondering once you get more experienced with RKs can you isolate the 2 muscles? Does the front stop ejac or do both front and back?
- 02-10-2011 #2
I can help you with the flatulence, start using Beeno it adds digestive enzymes that helps breakdown complex carbohydrates = less gas. Think about some lactase if you've upped you're dairy intake.The early bird gets the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.
- 02-13-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Blog Entries
Arousal Techniques-How I overcame Premature Ejaculation by lowering my arousal.
Enhance Your Penis in the Shower
Use the Bathmate to build a bigger and harder penis. It's as easy as 1-2-3 Shower! For a limited time, PEGym users get 33% OFF.
- By Brandon-j in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2014, 02:05 AM
- By JMM in forum The GymReplies: 14Last Post: 09-13-2012, 08:43 AM
- By JFPowertop in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2010, 08:55 PM
- By Starless in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-23-2010, 04:58 AM
- By maxpi in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 01-10-2010, 12:24 AM