The Reverse Kegel Unbelievable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Reverse Kegel Unbelievable

I don't really think I can say I had a PE problem, with that said I was never a "pound her for half hour" kind of guy either.
    So I was soaking in some info and ran across a thread about The Reverse Kegel helping prolonging orgasm, so long story short I was able to
    masturbate for 45 (honstly I could have went as long as I would have liked) minutes after applying the Reverse Kegel theory.
    I was able to hold off my orgasm like I never thought possible, and as a side affect I had a huge erection 20 minutes in!!!! It was freaking amazing.
    I am not sure I have ever had an erection like that and then to top it off it was on of the best orgasms I have ever had.
    Tonight the wife will have a surprise!!! Although if it doesn't happen to work out tonight, I know with practice it is very possible in the future!!!

Ill give it a try on the wifey tonight and let you guys know if its going to take more practice for real world results

FYI if the hole story doesn't make since I will have to correct later, no time to proof read now. Sorry.

I was pretty sure that reverse kegels were an exercise to develop muscles and stuff, over time, not an instant fix. So I'm not sure what you are referring to...

Comment

Originally posted by BobbyPaul View Post
      I was pretty sure that reverse kegels were an exercise to develop muscles and stuff, over time, not an instant fix. So I'm not sure what you are referring to...
      Honestly I am not sure why you dont understand. https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...c-balance.html

and a copy and past for us lazy people.

If the pelvic floor is balanced ,there will be few uncontrolled kegel type contractions and those that do occur are easy to calm. A mere act of will, prevents unwanted contractions and leads the man to be able to choose when to ejaculate.
      The classic imbalance is between the standard kegel muscles in the pelvic floor (strong) and reverse kegel (weak), this causes spasm type uncontrolable contractions, of the pelvic floor leading to premature ejaculation. The classic rehabalation exercise is to strengthen the reverse kegel thereby to restore balance. Of course it could be that the standard kegel is weaker but this appears to be rare.
      ErictheGed
      Last edited by ErictheGed; 03-05-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Well done viper ,though bobby is correct that actual strengtheniing generally takes time.
        However 2 things may have helped in your case,firstly you did not have a bad problem to begin with, secondly the practise of reverse K, may have improved your pelvic floor at a neuromuscular level, more than pure muscular.
        That is the connection between muscle and brain, improved more so than the actual muscle.
        Did you reverse kegel within the edging session?

Comment

Ah I see you did this is the method used Bobby and viper as the quote was mine I wondered.
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lation-11.html

This is often combined with my work for a one ,two punch. In fact not long ago, I wrote a thread saying that there are 2 seperate approaches, Pe zen's and my own, as guys were starting to confuse them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Well done viper ,though bobby is correct that actual strengtheniing generally takes time.
            However 2 things may have helped in your case,firstly you did not have a bad problem to begin with, secondly the practise of reverse K, may have improved your pelvic floor at a neuromuscular level, more than pure muscular.
            That is the connection between muscle and brain, improved more so than the actual muscle.
            Did you reverse kegel within the edging session?
            Sorry just getting back to this thread, yes I did reverse k during edging and actually I use both K during edging. Using the K while edging then when I get to close to ponr I use the Reverse K.
            FYI The reverse K still working like a champ, although I have found those muscles can be over worked and my wife can be over sexed

Comment

It is a pity Pe zen is not around much, his work has become popular. I do promote it especially in combination with my own work.
              Your wife can be oversexed ,oh dear, what a problem. Have you considered male multi orgasm?

Comment

Working...
              X