Do you guys Kegel during Sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys Kegel during Sex?

I'm guessing kegels shouldn't be performed at all during sex, or limited to when you want to ejaculate? I enjoy going in when kegeling, as it feels better, harder, but it brings me closer to the PONR a whole lot quicker. So all of you who are overcoming premature ejaculation don't kegel during sex?

Oh boy; this could get a very long post as an answer.
    Ler me say the short version ,it is all about control.
    Kegels can be used as an intergal part of sex ,they should be your servant.

Comment

yes I do and she loves it.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by Growplz View Post
        I'm guessing kegels shouldn't be performed at all during sex, or limited to when you want to ejaculate? I enjoy going in when kegeling, as it feels better, harder, but it brings me closer to the PONR a whole lot quicker. So all of you who are overcoming premature ejaculation don't kegel during sex?
        Hmm it seems to me that your version of kegeling is different than mine. For me, a kegel during sex is what prevents ejaculation, but for you it causes ejaculation? However once I have an orgasm and I kegel during ejaculation, it causes semen to shoot out harder and further.
        July 2016 - - - - Oct 2016 - - - - - Mar2017 - - - Apr2017 feb2019(after mild peyronies)
        bpel 5.75 - - - - - -6.0 - - - - - - 6.125" - - - - - - 6.25 ---- 6.0" nbpel 5 5/8
        meg 4.75 - - - - - -4.75 - - - - - - 4.75" - - - - - -4 .875

Long Term Goal. 6" nbpel and 5.25" girth.

Comment

I have to do reverse Kegels when having sex because Kegels make me ejaculate much faster. Isn't it the same for everyone?
          If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Kegels and reverse kegels, can be used many ways including for male multi orgasm.

Comment

I kegel consistently during sex. As Peg pointed out, it's all about control. I think I've gotten (finally) around to being able to do reverse kegels - though I have no control over it. When I find myself doing them, I lose it and can't do it consciously . So kegels it is.
              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I always kegel during sex. I have ED and wear a cock ring during sex so kegeling keeps it engorged. I also enjoy remaining inside her and just kegel to make it twitch to let her know I am still there. I really enjoy it when she responds with squeezes.

I also read once that if you kegel during ejaculation, some of the semen is retained which reduces the refractory time and increases the strength of the next orgasm.
                not2big
                Senior Super Moderator
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by not2big; 10-18-2011, 01:41 PM.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

How do you kegel and not ejaculate? It seems impossible to do such a thing lol. Are your PE muscles that strong in blocking semen? Like another poster within this thread, it seems whenever I kegel and twitch within her, it brings me closer to that point of ecstasy.

Comment

Yes I am male multi orgasmic(mmo). However you don't have to be mmo to use kegels and reverse kegels in a controled way. There are many threads on this i will try find one.

Comment

Ok so here is pe zen's seminal work on using reverse kegels during sex.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

Here is my own work on training the pelvic floor outside sex.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lications.html
                      Pegasus
                      Administrator
                      PE Gym Editor
                      PEGym Hero
                      Admin of the Month Mar 2015
                      Last edited by Pegasus; 10-19-2011, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Two great links! You are really helpful to this community. I am learning to a very fast pace thaks to members like you pegasus

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                        Ok so here is pe zen's seminal work on using reverse kegels during sex.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...aculation.html

Here is my own work on training the pelvic floor outside sex.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...lications.html
                        If you think my comments or posts are useful, consider giving me some rep ;)

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X