- 12-11-2011 #1
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
I am a typical Extreme PE sufferer e.g I come within before penetration to 15 seconds of GENTLE thrusting (WITHIN 10 thrust that is). Iím in a 6 years relationship with my girlfriend and sex is very sparse for this reason. Needless to say that when sex actually happens the vicious circle is promptly being fed.
So, after unsuccessful attempts at trying different technics such as; kegel Exercices, Stop and Go technics and uptake of SSRIís like amino acid L-Tryptophan, and mitigated results with desensitizing cream, hereís two elements of solutions. Iím currently testing both at the same time. Therefore they have yet to be fully understood and tested.
1- Numbing of the pelvic muscle responsible for ejaculatory reflex by topical application of cayenne pepper into the anus????
Hereís my only experience with that. Not long ago, I had food poisoning and ended up having 6-7 bowel movements that evening alone. In the end my anus was so on fire that I could barely keep my butt cheeks together! Nevertheless, later on that evening I engaged in sex - for the first time in over 10 days Ė and was going at it with a solid erection for at least 20-30 min. without feeling the urge for ejaculating but feeling sensations better then Ė let say if Iíd have come already once that day - I donít know what happened that night but I was absolutely fascinated by that.
I believe that the pelvic muscles that control the ejaculatory response have been numbed in the process as it they were disconnected at all. So how I taught could I repeat the experience obviously without having to deal with food poisoning? How about lubricating a finger and put a little bit of Cayenne Pepper on in and insert it into my anus in a massaging motion?
Ouch!!!! Hell yeah! It burns but seems to be numbing the pelvic muscles area just the same. I regret to say that I have yet to test that hypothesis since on my first and only try this week, we hadnít had sex that night. See, at this point in our relationship, sex canít be planned ahead so yes Iím just shooting in the dark as far as trying new things and donít have solid data to know whether or not this will work. Although this ďtreatmentĒ hurts, it still is just temporary, e.g ~ 3-5 min. then it dissipates gradually within an hour.
2-Intake of Amino Acid L-Methionine with Cal-Mag to lower histamine levels Ė (Ref. to page 166 on the link below.)
Itís been talked about in PR forums a lot recently. Hereís what I found Ė according to research not my own experience as I just started- could help lower histamine levels: 2 caps of 500mg /day with 2 caps of 250mg Cal-Magnesium Caps/day taken with meals (E.g : 1 dose at breakfast and 1 dose at diner).
The amino revolution - Robert Erdmann, Meirion Jones - Google Books
That may be all the info you were interested to read and itís great if it is! Yet, I invite you to stay a little longer to read about my own experience related to many other elements of solutions to treat PE that are constantly displayed on the web by general public and professional alike. Most of you will identify with the experiences presented below and hopefully will stop wasting your time spent trying .
Things I have done in the HOPE OF improving my condition:
* Kegel exercices - to improve your pelvic muscles tones and provide more control over PE by relaxing them.... really I see that it could reinforce the pelvic muscle tone and relax them but the ejaculatory reflex is still there. Yeah! I did carry my tennis ball everywhere I sat for months and so forth but I already got erection as hard as rock and I have excellent stamina - that could potentially keep me going for a long as my partner wishes me to (if it wouldnít be of PE). Plus think about it, does someone who goes at it with hard thrusting for any given time really has his pelvic muscles relax? No. So what's the point?
* Stop and Go Technic - Really enticing - ďBabe stop! Let me sit motionless for 30 sec every time I feel Iím about to come (which is pretty much every 15 sec or so at best) and letís see if you can stay arousedÖ Nooooo ah shhhiiiiiiittttt. I told you no to move!!!!Ē ďOh but wait you just have to use mouth, tongue and fingers and caress me in the meantime.Ē
My experience is that either I lost my erection in the meantime Ė coincidentally over focused on staying hard - then when you regain it - after a stressful try - you barely enter your partner with a half hard erection and come right away - Ĺ - 5 sec - or you can buy yourself an extra few rounds of - letís be generous - 30 sec each.
* Desensitizing lubricant (DL) Ė Anything that has benzocaine in it Ė The how and when to apply it can be a bit tricky but it does helps staying in control a bit longer Ė it being past the initial normal 1st explosion time Ė if you know how to handle it. Have your partner applying a bit of the DL to the head of your penis while masturbating. Itíll not only help keeping the numbing agent off your hand but will also help calming you down and stiffen your shaft if you arenít there yet. Most productsí desensitizing effect starts acting within 3 min. So what you want is to continue foreplay for a few more min before your partner puts a condom on your penis. The condom will both help keeping your partnerís vulva and clitoris from getting numb and youíll also be able to use your finger to caress her without the fear of numbing her genitals.
* SSRIís pills - Anti depression pills or magic pills such as Viagra, Piligry, or Cialis. Certainly they do slow you down -sometimes so much as preventing an erection (SSRIís that is) - but at what cost? If you donít mind poisoning your body with severe short-term side effects and not knowing what will be the longer-term effects then that may be the solution for you.
- 12-11-2011 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
Oh boy did you get waay off track
* kegel exercices - to improve your pelvic muscles tones and provide more control over PE by relaxing them.... really I see that it could reinforce the pelvic muscle tone and relax them but the ejaculatory reflex is still there. Yeah! I did carry my tennis ball everywhere I sat for months and so forth but I already got erection as hard as rock and I have excellent stamina - that could potentially keep me going for a long as my partner wishes me to (if it wouldn’t be of PE). Plus think about it, does someone who goes at it with hard thrusting for any given time really has his pelvic muscles relax? No. So what's the point?
* Stop and Go Technic - Really enticing - “Babe stop! Let me sit motionless for 30 sec every time I feel I’m about to come (which is pretty much every 15 sec or so at best) and let’s see if you can stay aroused… Nooooo ah shhhiiiiiiittttt. I told you no to move!!!!” “Oh but wait you just have to use mouth, tongue and fingers and caress me in the meantime.”
My experience is that either I lost my erection in the meantime – coincidentally over focused on staying hard - then when you regain it - after a stressful try - you barely enter your partner with a half hard erection and come right away - Ĺ - 5 sec - or you can buy yourself an extra few rounds of - let’s be generous - 30 sec each
Not even going to start.
- 12-11-2011 #3
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Blog Entries
Hello. Welcome to the Gym Spicitup.
I beat my PE earlier this year... not 100%, but enough to bang away for long enough to satisfy us both. Now I have a new partner, and My PE came back with a vengeance. But this time I had awareness of my pelvic floor muscles and I noticed that when I was about to cum, I literally couldn't relax, my kegel muscles were tight and rock solid, so I knew where to work. She also has a really tight pussy compared to my ex (she was snug.. just not this tight), so that makes things harder.
Additionally, I have had some tension in my life. A breakup that really hurt, some struggles with getting work and paying bills, and a house move that needed to happen (thankfully I'm now out of there). I'm certain all of these things had a negative effect on me too. I couldn't relax into it, I just wanted the thrill of cumming. It's hard to spot that and fight that urge sometimes I find.
I have found that the second time is easier now too (though this wasn't always the case), and that I can go longer if we start with fooing around, and I get say 10 minues at least of gentle stimulation. I can physically hold back from oral unless she's really trying and sucking hard, so I told her to ease off on that. I can also physically hold back when she plays with me with her hands as long as she doesn't pull my foreskin and furiously wank it.. so I told her to ease up on that too.
Result is after 10-15 mins of stimulation at a level I can control, I can enter her mentally relaxed and at a controllable level, also with some amount of physical relaxation preceding so this seems to beat the urge to cum so quickly down somewhat. I've also found that the mental side is a huge deal. If I go into sex thinking just about my pleasure, I often have no chance. But if I go into it with a mindset of ****ing her for her pleasure, then I can often overcome the urge to cum so soon. This is not at the expense of my pleasure either I should note.
I recognise that there are two sets of sensation and arousal I have. Sometimes I get hard and I'm tingly in the head (inside in a way, so desensitising creams would be useless) - it feels almost like I need a pee. When I'm like this I've got no chance. At other times I start, and it feels almost dead by comparison. Pleasurable still, and hard work to finish, but it's a gentler scale, so self control in that place is basically as easy as just slowing down.
I haven't quite worked out why sometimes I'm one way or the other, but I can tell you with confidence that I'm often that way with oral when I deliberately relax my pelvic floor. I find that it's harder when ****ing to relax that much for some reason. RKs are supposed to help, but I think 'm worse at those than I realised. Still, it seems that full pelvic floor relaxation is one key, if not the key. As you note, maybe this is what you're forcing when you stick chilli up your arse.
So let me ask you a question. Are there sexual activities other than penetration you can indulge in whereyou can exercise some control, relax your mind and your plevic floor and enjoy the ride at length? If not I'd say try to find one. If so (or when you do), then really absorb yourself in your muscle response for a while and get GOOD at relaxing those babies. I promise you this will help you.
I've spoken about the "twenty minute effect" before here (and in the link in my sig) and I think what happens here is you either tire your pelvic floor, or you start to tell your body it's not needed for a while since you;'re taking your time.. heh, that's pure conjecture really, but I get kinda numb after 20 mins of stimulation, and my pelvic floor feels as loose as my scrotum in a way. At this point, I can bang away with a rock hard erection for half an hour no problem. Now I'm not 100% at achieving this state, and it takes a little time to get there when it works, but it really does work.,
There have been a few times when I've been there immediately and managed to draw spontaneous quickies out for like 15 mins no problem. This is where I want to be at all times, but I really don't know why it happens.
For what it's worth I'm improving my diet, trying to drink and smoke less, and exercising now. I think this will help me.
Dunno how much my experience will help you and how much you might relate, hopefully at least a lttle, so there it is, and I've spent a long time getting to grips with this stuff now believe me. It all helps."I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I ****ing did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."
Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation
Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax
Enhance Your Penis in the Shower
Use the Bathmate to build a bigger and harder penis. It's as easy as 1-2-3 Shower! For a limited time, PEGym users get 33% OFF.
- By Relax in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2012, 01:16 AM
- By rednaell in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-01-2011, 01:17 PM
- By Takotako in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 09-07-2011, 10:13 AM
- By hanging4big in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 08-25-2011, 07:08 PM
- By hanging4big in forum The GymReplies: 20Last Post: 11-05-2009, 01:12 PM