Edging problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging problem

Hey, I'm new to this forum. I have read a lot of post previously which helped me with the PE, tho.

So recently, I've been edging up to 30 minutes and more, but during the edging session a problem came up. 15 minutes into my edging session I have started losing my erection... During that period I haven't stopped for a bit keeping my erection at 7-8, haven't reached the PONR either. After that I waited my erection to come down, then started edging again for a good 20 minutes till I finally called it a day.
    While edging basically I was relaxed + had a mini reverse kegel at some times of the session. Don't know if it's a big of a deal or not, but my question would be how can I stop losing the erection midway the session?

Thanks in advance.

1. Try to enjoy your session, don't make your edging mindless and directed only to not cum for 30 minutes. Good thread
    2. Try some penis exercises, uli and stretching should be enough for gaining good erection quality for longer time. It doesn't have to be directed for gaining, but for good health of your penis.

Comment

This occasionally happens to me as well. How close to PONR did you get? Also, what sort of grip are you using? You may be losing sensitivity.
      My Way There

Comment

Working...
      X